Sign in to follow this  
snowball

Do you like flowers?

Which girl doesnt? but then I kinda always feel it is not really a necessity coz it cost a lot and also doesn't last long..

Hmmm.. first time i got flowers?? I guess that must be around form 3 during Valentines.. my first bunch of flowers from a guy that i don't like :X that time he give me i even thought of hitting him with that bunch of flowers.. but then he gave me my favourite flowers.. Lily laugh.gif

i love flowers...but leh...unfortunately i have not received them before...not even from my bf.....but he gaf me teddy bears lar...but i wish someone would gif me flowers....i dun wanna ask wan....they must just gif me because they want to.... i like any flowers that are sweet smelling tongue.gif

i love flowers...but leh...unfortunately i have not received them before...not even from my bf.....but he gaf me teddy bears lar...but i wish someone would gif me flowers....i dun wanna ask wan....they must just gif me because they want to.... i like any flowers that are sweet smelling tongue.gif

what is your bf's email address?? I must ask him to see this.

ekeke.... fred is so funny.. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yeap, which girl doesn't love flowers ? i love roses and tulips, i sometimes even buy myself flowers, because there's never a guy to send me flowers, sooooo sad sad.gif

hmm...there's a gal who doesnt like flowers... me biggrin.gif i dont like...dunno y tho. I prefer souveniors or teddy bears tongue.gif haha. Luckily, no guys gave me flowers before smile.gif

fred dun leh..

her bf and her too close already.. u email him he sure kill her one.. dun get my buddy kill leh.. or else nobody gonna go shopping wiht me liao ~~>.<~~

*sigh..

hmm...there's a guy who doesnt like flowers... me  i dont like...dunno y tho. I prefer souveniors or teddy bears  haha. Luckily, no guys gave me flowers before 

Elle never knew u were a GUY!!!

Hmmm.. here comes another gal who doesnt like RECEIVING flowers.

I do like flowers, roses, lilies... but i would prefer anything else than flowers... its such a waste of money esp during you-know-when.

summore i feel sad cuz i will see the flowers wither day by day but cant do anything to save it.... sigh...

oh please dont ask me to make them dry flowers cuz it feels like yor keeping dead carcass.. blink.gif

I would say Yes to a superb dinner on special days...

But after all, a bouquet doesnt hurt lar.... tongue.gif

Yea, i love flowers... esp lily, tulip and daisey

But... sigh... none of my bf send me any... not even on valentine's day...

I think i should hint him .... laugh.gif

i'm joinin da club of flower haters. hehe..... i don't really hate them la. i just can't find any use for them. they wilt then die. what's da point? i don't want them as presents too. i prefer huge, huge, HUGE teddy bears and soft toys. didn i mention huge? hehe.... tongue.gif

hahaha... kelly, u really think so ?

that's pity u dun like them...

pretty girl like u should love flowers~ tongue.gif

haha..... *blushes* thanks. flower's r 4 everyone. maybe just not me. tongue.gif save my bf a lot of money. hehe...... laugh.gif

wow... i m so surpriced that ther are actually anumber of gurls who actually don prefer flowers. hehee.e. oppsie.. mayb i m too stereotype over it... hehehe

hmmm.. i like flowers for sure. roses is ideal for valentine, but i like Gerbera Daisies in my room and in any other occasions. my bf send me da first very bouquet of flower. biggrin.gif

hopefully i wouldnt get any flowers in my life. Dont mind chocolates on Valentine's or other stuff but not too gurly smile.gif

I like flowers but how come I don't get a chance to receive them. Actually I don't mind receiving flowers from girls but definitely not from guys.

flowers.....i used to detest girls who like flowers....find that they are too girlish.....but cant believe that i have somehow indulged into this scenario too....love lilies, white ones......they are so elegant.....for gifts and decorations....cool.....but planting, maybe i will opt for sunflower.......it's so happy...something is in them that shines out...as though they are smiling at you.....gosh, i am obsessed with sunflower...sorry...but for planting only...in the garden.....

i am not really into flowers as well. like what kelly has said... wats the point? they wilt and die. but i will be happy if my bf gives me flowers. he gave me once. tats all, but i love white rose and lily! anything to do with white!! =) one more thing, do u gals like to hold a bouquet of flowers walking ard the street? i met one guy last time, he was going after me and he bought a bouquet of red roses for me, asked me to hold it and walked ard, bring to the restaurant... arrgghh... i din do tat!! i put it in his car.

he asked me wats wrong?? we are in aussie... no one cares abt u!!! but to me, i cant pass my own stage... i dun like it when ppl keep looking at me... why would i wanna bring flowers walking ard the street? why would i wanna bring the flowers to the restaurant? to show off? to tell everyone tat "hey, look at me!! im so lucky tat someone just gave a bouquet of flower!!! yeah, look at me!!" hehehe... but, i just hate it!! i told tat guy tat he has to kill me if he insist of me holding the flowers everywhere we go.

well, i do gave flower to one of my guy frends in the club. he was so drunk tat nite and me and my frends suggested to buy him a flower and asked him to hold it. laugh.gif we are such a bunch of boliaoz ppl!! laugh.gif