Sign in to follow this  
StarzY

Perfect Skincare

I've been using a lot of drugstore products and i find that they don't do well for my skin anymore.

I'm realy to indulge more for a better skincare range.

I have oily-combination skin which is easily clogged.

I'm currently using:

Origins Check & balances cleanser (don't work well anymore as my skin started to tolerate its ingredients)

Nivea toner (been using 5 bottles)

Olay total effects moisturiser for blemish skin.

Overall, these products doesn't work for me anymore because of the toleration of my skin.

I'm considering something at slightly higher range like Clinique & Kose or etc.

But I don't know which products of theirs work well and which of them doesn't work.

Kindly help me!

I can recommend you a good medical grade skincare that I am currently using from Taiwan. It's called UNT. But you can only purchase the products online in USD and they provide free shipping worldwide. However the price is very affordable. I am not doing any free advertisement for them, but hey, the products really, really work. I recommended to a few of my good friends who are now utterly grateful coz their skin has improved a lot. I believe a few babes in here have used some of the products by UNT and have given great reviews too. :)

Hope this helps.

Edited by Teff

I've been using a lot of drugstore products and i find that they don't do well for my skin anymore.

I'm currently using:

Origins Check & balances cleanser (don't work well anymore as my skin started to tolerate its ingredients)

Overall, these products doesn't work for me anymore because of the toleration of my skin.

But I don't know which products of theirs work well and which of them doesn't work.

Kindly help me!

Wow... 5 bottles nvr change?

I often change products once it seems not working anymore.

while i use different masks, depends on weather and situations.

Clinique Kose those you found in some big supermarket are more considered as luxury range.

some of the brands not even worth it... as i've tried biotherm and sheseido... bad products.

Agree with Teff, do try some medical grade products.

prettyugly, i did change between the bottles with simple and loreal but i find nivea works better than that 2 bottles.

Edited by StarzY

I'm currently using:

Kindly help me!

Hey, I used to be a huge fan of Loreal skincare when I was in high school. I switch to more expensive products gradually and I have to agree with you, it's a bit hard to go back to the old stuff. It could be most of the cheaper products contain alcohol and irritants. I will recommend you the following products, but read more reviews and see what other people think of it.

Clinique antioxidant range

Estee Lauder Nutritious range

Jurlique (organic and natural skincare)

For the first two, the products are suitable for young skin.

Hope that helps.

kose doesnt work on me and my frens...

clinique does.

simple mayb works but not for long time. jus can see the effects in first few weeks. quite ok for me.

cellnique paramedical currently u

StarZ,

Dare to try Mary Kay products?

If u wanna to try this product, i will give u a free facial lor

Do contact me as im Beauty Consultant Mary Kay.

Our products are 100% satisfactory guarantee mah...

yap..ur situation same as mine. so now i would like to try Vichy Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Moisturizer. You can buy in - well still pharmacy Gurdian. Heard raves about it! will buy it after getting salary :clapclap:

I have combination skin too. I've used Vichy Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Moisturizer myself. I find that it doesn't really do much except smelling nice. Lol. I've tried Clinique's 3 step regime too. The cleanser is quite good but I find the toner too strong. My face becomes red after using it. The moisturizer is ok for me but unfortunately it doesn't contain spf. I used Clinique for more than 3 months and my face is still problematic. In short, clinique doesn't work for me and $$$ ooh lala expensive.

I have combination skin too. I've used Vichy Anti-Imperfection Hydrating Moisturizer myself. I find that it doesn't really do much except smelling nice. Lol. I've tried Clinique's 3 step regime too. The cleanser is quite good but I find the toner too strong. My face becomes red after using it. The moisturizer is ok for me but unfortunately it doesn't contain spf. I used Clinique for more than 3 months and my face is still problematic. In short, clinique doesn't work for me and $$$ ooh lala expensive.

Clinique toner is too harsh. I believe the alcohol content is way too much. It literally strips everything from the face. I remember using it during my teenage years. It worked for me then but not anymore. Coz skin tends to get drier as we age. I developed red spots all over my face. Thank God I am no longer a Clinique fan LOL :)

hey girls, yalor.. i already told my friends about that... now many skincare that we use cause many chemicals wan... harmful leh... alchohol la... mineral oil.. fragrance.. SLS.. etc.. no good for our skin lor... aiyor... but now no worry... i using elken products that NO 5's that means no chemical causes... very safely to use wan.. hehe.. made in japan.. results best.. cause their cleansing foam bubble is so so technology micro foam like mousse.. so we wash it make our face very smoothy fair soft... not i talk big ar.. once u use already u wont change other brand want hehehe... very naturnal ingredients product i cant find outside who better than it.. hehe... so guys.. if u have chance u should have a try.. stop wasting money for non results cause i already have an experience.. i paid with no results not worth lor.. important got effective ma.. right? iihhihihi... :D anything u can ask me... or u can add me.. my msn is galgal_2020@hotmail.com do friendster as well.. ^^,