Sign in to follow this  
annax

Anyone tried LovingMinerals?

Hi sweetkindbabe,

Could you be allergic to silk? I have a friend who is allergic to any products containing silk. I think she was using some skincare which has silk in it. She experienced a similar reaction like yours.

Maybe you can try the other formulations from Lumiere like Veena velvet, luminese, etc. They don't contain silk and and really good too! If not, you can try Everyday Minerals which don't have silk. LovingMinerals started stocking EDM foundation.

Silk is wonderful for oil absorbing/ moisture retention tho ;)

Hi Myst,

Thanks for the head up on Silk. My skin is usually not sensitive. I should stop using the flawless finish for a change and observe any improvement, just with the foundation on. Right now, I only have Cashmere... I have also ordered other Lumiere foundation formulations. Let's see if my skin is agreeable with them when I got the samples.... :)

Do you find mineral foundation accentuate your fine lines or pores? This is my first mineral makeup encounter and while I like the staying power, coverage, light feel and natural look, I'm slightly dissapointed that it accentuates my fine lines and pores. However, I'm not giving up. In fact, I'm ordering other MMU brands to try as well :) I'll keep in mind abt Silk in their ingredients ;)

I love Lumiere Eye Shadow.. they are very pigmented and really lovely and lively colours :wub:

Oh by the way, for the benefit of others, LovingMinerals's delivery is very fast! :clapclap::clapclap: I once ordered on Friday late night, and I got my package delivered on Tuesday! Isn't that fast!?! Because I ordered above RM100, the delivery charge was FOC :)

Cheers..

Hi SweetKindBabe,

I've tried several mineral foundation brands, I love most of them and Lumiere is still one of my favourite :)

Different brands have different formulations, some require less powder for the same coverage, and some require more blending and buffing with the kabuki. So you have to try and see which suits your skin! Usually, if it settles into finelines, you may want to try applying less MMU around those areas. Works like a charm :)

And yes! LovingMinerals deliver really quick and their customer service is superb. I've had great experiences with them... good!!!

Hi babes...

I recently stumbled upon loving minerals, and got the sample kit to try.

OOMMMGGGGG i love it!!!

Well at first i wasnt sure because i have always been using liquid foundation. I thought that these powders wont last on my oily skin. But they did! LOVELY!!! My make-up lasts the whole day which is new for me. I especially love the silk powder, you girls got to try it!

I tried both the lumiere and everyday foundations, I can't decide which to get for full sized yet. Both are good!

Oh, and the prices are so affordable. Thumbs up lovingminerals!!!

Hey girls,

Have anyone tried LovingMinerals pickup? I really need to reorder, my samples have finished and i love them so much.

Anyone picked up with their agent? Can share some experience?

i have sensitive skin..even my beautician ask me not to wearing any makeup....

it make me so sad...

Then i hav try mineral makeup but just a sample (EM-sami matte) , wouuu the product is veryyy good for my skin... :wub:

then i decide to order from LovingMineral...

But they dont selling EM Semi-matte... so i dont now either EM-matte is suitable for my skin..or not... :(

for Lumeira i never try yet....so dont now the result on my skin...

guys...

in my case, what do you think?

Edited by Eisha ^_^

Anyone tried Monave? I never heard of it until LovingMinerals carried the brand. I searched online for reviews, and they are very promising! Many people rave about this brand.

Btw Eisha, I use Lumiere and its wonderful! No problems for my skin. Maybe you can try their samples of Lumiere, as well as EM matte. EM semi-matte and matte should have the same ingredients. So it should be safe for you :)

Dear Erny,

So far, I never encountered any problems. Maybe the brush is out of stock?

Y not email them and ask? They are very friendly and efficient :clapclap:

I dun understand why the foundation is in powder foam la....shoudnt foundation be liquid?? :shakehead: Dont dey have any liquid foundation? powder can even up skin tone ke?

Edited by Dina

I've tried many brands, they are mostly in powder form.

If liquid, then they will have to add some binding ingredient, will it still be considered pure mineral makeup? hmmmm.....

Mineral makeup is in loose powder form due to the fact that loose powder is the most natural form. They might need to add some other ingredients(which might be pore clogging) and they might not be suitable for sensitive and acne prone skin people already. Just my two cents

i strongly recommend loving minerals

its reasonably priced and they are so efficient.

i bought lumiere foundation and the flat top brush from them

the girls took their time to try on for me to show me which foundation would suit my skin tone best.

also if you join their facebook

you are entitled to a free 1/4tsp eye shadow mineral baggie in any color of your choice.

you can upgrade it to a jar if you introduce a friend and your friend joins.

more info can get from their website or their facebook acc.

i dont get anything from promoting them but their great work deserves free publicity :)

Hiya pinkytham,

Thats a great post! Have you tried using a damp eyeliner brush? It makes any of the Lumiere eyeshadow colours POP! Draws a nice line :) Try it and show us ya!

i've not tried buying from the website, but i tried signature minerals that they carry.

Its ok-ok only for me, nothing special. Not on my favourite brands.