Sign in to follow this  
fionne

Japanese Hair Salon

Hi there, is there anyone can provide me any information such as the list of services and pricing for Shunji Matsuo?

Just back from Melbourne, and I would like to have a pretty hair cut. Or is there any other recommendations for other salon?

Thanks~ :P

Hi there, is there anyone can provide me any information such as the list of services and pricing for Shunji Matsuo?

Just back from Melbourne, and I would like to have a pretty hair cut. Or is there any other recommendations for other salon?

Thanks~ :P

I tried haircut from Min at SHunji Matsuo - RM98

He is SO SUPERBLY cute hahah - the haircut ok lar - not fantastic but maybe not his fault - cos my hair is very dry and fluffy due to bad rebonding job done at another saloon.

After he cut and they blow it I like the hairstyle

but after i wash myself it looks dry and fluffy again..

U can consider him or Yuka or Sunny.

I think 3 of them are the better ones in the saloon. Let me know how it turns out ok?

I tried haircut from Min at SHunji Matsuo - RM98

He is SO SUPERBLY cute hahah - the haircut ok lar - not fantastic but maybe not his fault - cos my hair is very dry and fluffy due to bad rebonding job done at another saloon.

After he cut and they blow it I like the hairstyle

but after i wash myself it looks dry and fluffy again..

U can consider him or Yuka or Sunny.

I think 3 of them are the better ones in the saloon. Let me know how it turns out ok?

may i know where is the salon located? thxxx

Has anyone tried any stylists in Shunji Matsuo?

Who is better/more suitable for thick medium/long hair?

My hair is very coarse and thick and want to make it look lighter without too much layers/flyaways

Any comments on Min/Yuka/Sunny?

Has anyone tried any stylists in Shunji Matsuo?

Who is better/more suitable for thick medium/long hair?

My hair is very coarse and thick and want to make it look lighter without too much layers/flyaways

Any comments on Min/Yuka/Sunny?

My last hair cut was done by Sunny. After the hair cut, treatment and blowing, it looks very nice (as usual) but after the wash, it is not that nice anymore! Although those whom I know did not said it directly but they commented that I should do something about my hair... :crybaby:

im having the same prob too. last time my hair was cut by Sunny. the result is very nice after having a hair cut with him, but after i wash my fair, it turns out to be quite different hehehe

then second time, i had a hair cut with terry, because sunny was fully-booked for the day. the result is good too. and i'm quite happy with that :) and i thk i'll go back to terry next time hehehe

My last hair cut was done by Sunny. After the hair cut, treatment and blowing, it looks very nice (as usual) but after the wash, it is not that nice anymore! Although those whom I know did not said it directly but they commented that I should do something about my hair... :crybaby:

im having the same prob too. last time my hair was cut by Sunny. the result is very nice after having a hair cut with him, but after i wash my fair, it turns out to be quite different hehehe

then second time, i had a hair cut with terry, because sunny was fully-booked for the day. the result is good too. and i'm quite happy with that :) and i thk i'll go back to terry next time hehehe

may I know how much does Sunny charge for haircut?

Hmmph... maybe i consider Terry also.. Thanks for sharing, purpur :clapclap:

I had my hair cut by Jay last week. I took the promotion package that included cut & treatment, RM 138. That was my 2nd time had my hair cut by Jay. His skill is good. I like the result very much :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

He charges RM98 for hair cut.

oh really? increase price already? last time i did hair cut with Sunny was rm68.. but it was almost year ago hehehe

Wow, quite expensive right? How come it is the same price as Min and Yuka?

I thought that the International Director charges a higher rate?

I'm not really sure for Yuka. My friend has her hair cut by Min and she said it costs her rm98..

ARE the hairstylist Japanese?

They are cute? Must go already for a wash LOL

Are the three stylists mentioned men or women?

they are men. mostly they are local. but i heard my friend mentioned that Min is from korea...

they are men. mostly they are local. but i heard my friend mentioned that Min is from korea...

I had my hair cut by Min - RM98. if you want to salivate over cute guys, he will be the one! :) looks like korean actor

Yuka cut my friend's hair RM 98 - the haircut was nice - but my friends hair short

Thinking of getting haircut soon - i have REALLY REALLY thick medium length hair..do you have any recommendations of who is good in cutting such hair?

Hey babes!  I also just got back from Shunji for a haircut based on your discussions earlier... yes min is quite cute... but I overheard from some customers that there is a group of new stylists joining them in June 1st onwards wor... hmmm... there is this stylists that attended to me and her name is Money!   wink3.gif

Seems that money won a lot of trophies from her career and i saw it being displayed behind the counter... but anyways, they have new concept now... no more washing of hair at the basin but now is wash at the chair.. so got nice nice massage jor.. notworthy.gif

Overall very nice first visit... just try their wash and cut and i think i'll be back to color my hair again next month... now pokai liao...  doh.gif

Price is rm 70 for me and i like the fact that the cut was based on the magazine that i showed her  clapping.gif

Definitely worth going as the prices are not as expensive when i first thought...

They can cut according to the style on the magazine which you shown to them? That's quite good cuz I've seen some japanese and taiwanese magazine where models have really nice haircut. But usually when go to the hair saloon and show them the style i want, the outcome is far from what i expected ....

I was also attended to by Money the first time I went to Shunji Matsuo. She's really funny and honest. I could tell she was genuinely concerned about her customers' needs. Hair cut cost me RM 70, touching up my roots was RM 160 ouch.

But it was worth it, I could see the difference in my haircut. Hair was much neater when it grew back.

She offered good advice too. I am going back there end of this month to have my hair coloured like she suggested. But does anyone know how much hair colouring at Shunji cost? I have long, bra-line hair. smile.gif Edited by cloudy

QUOTE (Shunji Matsuo New Gen @ Jul 16 2009, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For those who are looking for Sunny, Terry or Jack (previously from Shunji Midvalley), they are now at Shunji Matsuo New Generation in Desa Sri Hartamas.

Haircut for ladies remains at RM 68.

You may check out our profile at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kuala-Lumpur...13559407?ref=mf

smile.gif

ahahahah...girls..prolly min is grinning with pride now that he saw u guys r actually drooling over him~ hahahaha

[quote name='XIAOboyz' date='05 November 2009 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1257416214' post='574359']
I can't find the salon in Midvalley ! Which floor is it ?
[/quote]

Hi Xiaoboyz,

You can check out their facebook fanpage here...

www.facebook.com/shunjimatsuomidvalley

They are on the shoplots between midvalley and gardens. Next to alliance bank and opposite kim gary.

Hope this helps.