Sign in to follow this  
WildBerry

the sweetest words

When he says to me, "you're my precious jewel, my little princess.. you're the best and i think i'm the luckiest man to have you".

At night when he looks at me and says, "you've become more beautiful as you grow in years.."

He'll say to me, "you know why i love you? cause you are so beautiful inside out" and "i just want to make sure you're happy. i'm sad when i see you cry".

BF : dear... pain...

me : y?

BF : poison..

me : har? food poisoning ar!? i told u not to eat so much d 1 lar...

BF : no la, poisoned by u.

me : .....

BF : i love u.

wakakkakaka...

A lot of sweet words and phrases from him.

Example : I love you forever and I want you to be my wife. And so on......

BUT!!

Despite of all those, I don't really believe it. He has to prove it to me then only it'll become sweet for me.

Or not I don't feel any shit :D

Because when couple with somebody, everything is sweet no matter what. When broke up? Those promises means nothing at all.

1st date :- in the car heading home after dinner

b: can i ask u something?

g: yeah shoot... (in a not-so romantica mood)

b: can we go steady.....? i reli like u alot.... (hold and kiss g's hand)

g was shocked cos it was so unexpected...

I am very temperamental and get ticked off at the slightest mistake anyone does. My partner included. But instead of reacting aggressively, he would look at me, smile and say "Baby, I'm here to be your defuser, if you'll let me"..and he says that everytime I throw my tantrums..and I instantly cool off once I hear that :)

my bf is kinda poetic a bit despite his styles doesnt look like very mushy mushy type..hehe..

he says lots of sweet things which i can hardly keep track! :lol:

but one of it which i owez remembered whch he sms to me was:

'i alwiz pray 4 dis every nite b4 i go to sleep..so here it goes.."dear god, i wish u lighten up my wife's life with ur blessings..make her happy olwez..n please tell her that my love is eternity 4 her only.."'

n whenever i say 'i love u', he never says 'i love u too..' but owez had been 'love u more'.. :wub:

n then i will giggle n smile sheepishly..everytime..hehe

This was when i was working...

"Darling, I miss u so much... when i smell ur pillow its got all ur smell on it.... Love you!"

umm.. i think one of the sweetest thing i ever said is...

"If i dont love you, why would i feel so hurt?" (tears coming from eyes)

That was after an argument...

:blink:

"love u even during fight..."

he is not poetic at al.

it's just so clear cut and let me trust even more that he really means it. :wub:

and it's when we're in the middle of an arguement,

how can my heart not melt, stop and think how stupid am I to continue the stupid arguement.

Edited by Aster

my ex once blind folded me and walked me to the nearby park. on the way, he said 'baby, i will lead you through out your life, like how i am leading you now.' he walks me slowly with lots of patients, step by step. and when i reached, he took out the tie on my eye and i was standing in a bunch of candle saying i love you. i totally went weak.

but we broke up. now, my current bf, he is one of my ex. though we just started, we started sweet. the day he was leaving msia, he text me to ask where am i. as i told him that i am ard college. he came over and told me he is leaving and offer me a lift back home. on the way home, he told me he still misses me. he asked me if i am willing to be his. i say i cant. he didnt force me, but he said dear, i will wait for you. i will buy a ring everywhere i go, and when i come back, i'll marry you. everywhere i go, i will think of you. its been 3 years since we split, i still have the pic of us in my wallet. i will not change this wallet cause it reminds me of you. i totally melted and accepted him again..

me and my bf had alot of sweet moments and alot of sweet words exchanged..but the latest was..

"falling in love with u is the 2nd best thing in the world..the 1st is finding u!"

i hope he didnt copy paste this from somewhere! hahahaahah