Sign in to follow this  
Ryan08

Any nice pick up lines for guys to approach gurls in club?

Ask the girl to buy you a drink. and when she ask why, just mention " I drop mine when i saw you" Hope it helps

hey, i dont think bag suits u. or atleast what you are wearing for the night.

Some guys might get a slap or a horrid look which plainly says "get the F*** out of my face before i kick u down below"

Dont get terrified, claim that you are a fashion artist and could offer her some assistance in shopping in return, she brings you out.

she'll definately go with a NO, so before she goes with a no, u go like " right, u wont need me cuz u're prolly darn good at it". '

just my 2 cents, since i saw you being all DULL and BORED (say this expressing urself with a WHOLE FACE), just thought u'd cheer you up"

she'd prolly go with a "i dont need you here" kinda look, so before she says anything, just go with "u mighta noticed that alot of guys are looking over at you, well, you aint all that, but u can buy me a drink"..

if you're confused with what i jsut said, if she's smoking, just head on to her, point at her ciggarattes and claim " is this mine?" she'll say no, tell her u think u left it there earlier, and u can swear taht it was urs, and she'll say no again, then ask, "mind sharing?". sit down, get smoke, get her to light it for you, and start the conversation with like, so why are u alone?

-LOL!!

Guest cloudmines

Honestly, I don't club, so pick up lines don't apply to me...

Edited by cloudmines

Just "masturbate yourself"..that's honest geez!

Malaysian guys are also not so upfront nowadays, even when us girls are the one batting our eyelashes and trying to catch their attention. Maybe we choose the hard-to-get ones? sigh..

I find it nice when an admirer buys me and my friends drinks though.. free drinks is always a thumbs up! usually never fails..

pick up line..>.<

just go forwardly to say "hi"

ur manner will be 1st thing to see when 1st impression..

for me..i can accept any guy come forward with mannerly***

hahaha..>.<

i guess.. if u want to pick up girl, try more, fail more, but don't lose ur confident.... u will find the solution, the fastest way is to experience it yourself..

First approach always hardest step, once u tried.. don't feel dissapointed.. believe me.. face doesn't matter, but don't try to act cool if you are not handsome... don't over do urself be natural,

agree wit u on that

the more rejection the better u can b as it's conditions u more 2 juz hook up wit any1

If you wanna create pick up lines 4get bout it as a natural would hav juz know wat 2 do in those situation

Juz b natural when gettin 2 know strangers plus if u really need those pick up lines your best bet would b learn from a player or stud

hurm i thought gals hate chatting in a club cz it so darn noisy...normally i would juz ask their names n age,after dat let my dance do d talking...if evrything is good then i wil ask her phone no. :)

as wat zhaf mentioned..let ur dance do the talkin.. jz dance with d gal which u kinda interested, if she is dancin wit u, means u hav d chance to approach her further.. if she doesnt wanna dance with u means she is not available..

GOOD LUCK dude!!! HAPPY NEW YR 2OO9!!

an awesomely hot looking gal in the club aint always as hot outside the club.. its dark in there...

probably u can try this out if u got some decent looks,

just give her a cheeky smile when she glance at u.. then turn away to continue what u were doing.. i'm not too sure y but somehow it often attracts them.. then u'll notice them taking glances over at u from time to time..

if u do then pick up to glass n move over.. use phrases like this: "i noticed u have been stealing glances at me.. so u'll have to bottoms-up this" hold ur glass to her.. usually she'll just grab her glass n do it with u..

u got to try it to believe it..

or u can just walk over and say hi and complement her dress or something.. but its an ordinary pick up line.. but still works.. lol...

dont use those "have i seen u before thing".. its awesomely silly..

an awesomely hot looking gal in the club aint always as hot outside the club.. its dark in there...

probably u can try this out if u got some decent looks,

just give her a cheeky smile when she glance at u.. then turn away to continue what u were doing.. i'm not too sure y but somehow it often attracts them.. then u'll notice them taking glances over at u from time to time..

if u do then pick up to glass n move over.. use phrases like this: "i noticed u have been stealing glances at me.. so u'll have to bottoms-up this" hold ur glass to her.. usually she'll just grab her glass n do it with u..

u got to try it to believe it..

or u can just walk over and say hi and complement her dress or something.. but its an ordinary pick up line.. but still works.. lol...

dont use those "have i seen u before thing".. its awesomely silly..

I believe malaysia girls arent that naive. I mean the part about bottoms up. Girls dont accept drinks from strangers no matter how good looking u are... :whistling:

I believe malaysia girls arent that naive. I mean the part about bottoms up. Girls dont accept drinks from strangers no matter how good looking u are... :whistling:

Culture maybe different but girls are generally the same everywhere.. I must say, girls often accept drinks from hot strangers because they don't want to seem to rude and not reject directly. But if there's still no attraction sparked then usually that girl would just say thank you and walk away with a free drink..Byee. lol

i partially agree with ur statement.. thats y i mentioned that some would just grab their own glass.. but then from what i've seen few grab their own glasses coz probably they themselves are ady tipsy.. lol...

Culture maybe different but girls are generally the same everywhere.. I must say, girls often accept drinks from hot strangers because they don't want to seem to rude and not reject directly. But if there's still no attraction sparked then usually that girl would just say thank you and walk away with a free drink..Byee. lol

but then if u walk up to them they wont have anywhere to run to.. if she gobble the whole glass probably she'll return it to u.. but if she just took a sip, she might just keep the glass and start a conversation with u.. besides, ppl usually look much better looking in clubs compared to under ample lights.. lol...

sometimes gals do reject drinks too.. especially those who gets hit on too often. so yeah... no is sometimes pretty common depending on ur first impression which is one of the most important thing a person should have.

**hint hint**be a GENTLEMAN,NOT AH BENGS!!

my top pick up lines lines that WONT WORK

i know u /i saw u before this../arent u ....?

ur HOT :loser:

i catch u looking/staring/ @ me :puke:

lets go home(u think m a touch N go for u?SORY THAT UR SO BLIND AND **SMART**) :censored: