Sign in to follow this  
GaryDAI

Hello... Nice to meet you

Hi there happy.gif I'm a newbie so I guess this is the right spot to introduce myself!

My name is Gary and I am from New York. I found this place on google, when searching for Patty & Jay stuff biggrin.gif Lovely couple they are, aren't they? I don't seem to recognize any of your names from other forums I visit. Hopefully, someone will recognize me here happy.gif

As far as my age goes, I am 22. I'm old... yea I know sad.gif

Music wise I love almost everything. My favorites are Ayumi, Do As Infinity, Jay Chou, & Chihiro Onitsuka.

I guess I'll stop there for now tongue.gif I hope I get to know some of you better.

hello gary!! welcome biggrin.gif ooo u came to the right place.. there are quite a few members who are really onto jay chou biggrin.gif

dun worry, u r not that old lar... 22 only mah.. still haf your whole life ahead of u wink.gif besides most of us are only one year behind u....

anyway, i'm rayleen ... nice to meet u biggrin.gif

Hi rayleen happy.gif

Yea I just noticed the Jay Chou section smile.gif

Is that your hamster in your sig? I remember our class took care of one when I was in 6th grade. I loved that little furry thing lol. I've never had a pet in the house though. Unless you count lots of goldfish as pets biggrin.gif Well maybe if they could talk like Nemo...

hahahahh... ya those are my hamsters.... i haf 11 of them now tongue.gif u can see their pics if u click on the little hamster icon in my sig laughing.gif

i dun like fishies... coz i cant pet them.. i like to be able to touch my pets... tongue.gif

shadowprincess: lol you may not be able to touch a goldfish, but you can taunt them to no end happy.gif They will follow your finger everywhere, thinking it's food..... not that I ever tried angel_not.gif

G_D:It's a pic from Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (live action) tongue.gif She's Sailor Moon, playing dress up happy.gif

user posted image

shadowprincess: lol you may not be able to touch a goldfish, but you can taunt them to no end happy.gif They will follow your finger everywhere, thinking it's food..... not that I ever tried angel_not.gif

hahhahahahaahahahahahah laughing.gif hahaahhahahahahahahah laughing.gif

yes... i also think u are very "innocent" devil2.gif hahahha tongue.gif

hi gary... cheers to u~ cheers.gif i'm kimberly, nice 2 meet ya... by d way, i'm also a fan of jay-chou cool.gif

goldfish fan??

my dad has a collection of them biggrin.gif

i'm WB, have a pepsi pepsi.gif

nice to meet ya! i'm 22 also sad.gif

hi gary

oops im a bit late here... ahhahaha

a big welcome from meee......... *big applause*

btw im elle here...

and nice to meet ya... get chatty here alright

... do u want me to spray water on u? arrgh 22 is not old at all... ahahah smile.gif

okie okie happy mingling around yeah

cheers.gif

3feetsnow: No I'm not tongue.gif I'm chinese though hehe

I have lived in New York my entire life happy.gif

elle: haha spray water on me? Ok, but not too much... I don't want to drown pinch.gif

hi Gary, i'm a bit late here hehe... anyway, i'm jac, 9s to meet u... (btw i'm older than u sad.gif )

hey gary, like dat sailor moon!!

btw, im catherine, living in uk

always wanting 2 visit US...never been!

anyway...welcome welcome

p.s. i wil blow.gif u if u ever say ur old agen! cuz dats not at all!

anyway, im real sleepy now sleep1.gif, g2g, byeeee