Sign in to follow this  
cutiesbaby312

what u like and dislike about jay?

Jay now is so famous in Asia.. especially in Malaysia. Everyone is just so crazy over him.. including my little sister.. knows how to rap his songs.. incredible.. lolz.. so tell us.. what u like in jay or what u dont like in jay..

For me.. i very seldom listen to chinese songs.. I listen to english songs more.. but for jay.. i would like to say that I love all his songs.. Im into music.. i admire how he composed the music not by the way he sings tongue.gif anyway.. he slur too much.. dont understand what he is singing about tongue.gif unless got lyrics shown

Lolz.. yeah.. i agreed smile.gif

huh.gif really hard to think of any reason tat dun like him wor..sigh tongue.gif

ya, if really ve to say one, ill agree with amane...but reason for like him....i got lots tongue.gif

jhahahaha...

i think the whole jay chou fans got a similar point on why we like him..

cuz he is jay chou, the unique one..

a person who stands on it's own feet for his music..

his music can change a person's life..

he's a very kind and caring person to his friends and family..

a shy but yet cheering guy..

charming...

love....

omg.. hahahahahaaa... oops.. ='P

hhaha amane cant control herself de...cant control by saying out jay good points!

actually jay has very countless good point to say it out..

thought he's not good looking but he's cool.

if he's not cool then i can say he's a fashion.

Well, u go any shopping centre in kl,

U cant get rid of jay's music/poster/cds out of ur sight you know~!

hehehehe..

and that's another good point for jaychou fans..

everywhere also manage to see him. hhehehehehe

RIGHt?

yes yes!! agree with u

i can't find anything wrong with him either... tongue.gif

he is just perfect to me! and i am sure to all die hard jay chou fans! smile.gif

yes yes....dunno but its juz my opinion. although he cant sing clearly but then i cant imagine if anybody re-sing his song with all clear words???? doesnt it sound weird??? he ve de unique voice which no one ve it....am i right????

n a fren from taiwan told me....when u step into 'c mun ding' in tw....u can see jay everywhere...tats a big big screen there...n can say it shown jay ad or mtv for 24 hours!!!!

Lolz.. i didtn know jay chou's fans are so crazy over him tongue.gif:P aih.. i only like his songs only... but then muz admit one thing is.. his songs's tune all are the same.... like yesterday.. even i havent heard of his new songs before.. but since the starting of the song.. i guessed correctly.. it's a jay chou's song again!! Hahaha

I don't think the mumbling would count as a negative towards him. I think it makes Jay, well Jay tongue.gif

yaya...tat its why i say if really ve to tell out one negative bout him. but then izzit means jay dun ve any negative rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Lolz.. i didtn know jay chou's fans are so crazy over him tongue.gif:P aih.. i only like his songs only... but then muz admit one thing is.. his songs's tune all are the same.... like yesterday.. even i havent heard of his new songs before.. but since the starting of the song.. i guessed correctly.. it's a jay chou's song again!! Hahaha

yaya....i juz like his style pof music...'zhou shi yin yue' biggrin.gif

yup!! if he changes his style of singing and composing, u and i and everybody else will know that it isn't him anymore!!

i guess that makes him special! i rather he keep doing what he is good at becos it is him rather than him doing all sort of things and not be himself at all!

emmm....tat ll b weird!

juz imagine andy lau singing jay song? huh.gif

i love his songs very much....

but i dislike his attitude..

like 2 act cool n alwayz say tat word "diao".....

i prefer jay who r shy n cute.. just like last time...years ago....

sad.gif

lousy actor

hahaaa

I admit he is cute and yes he can write his songs well and has all the quality most girls are crazy for.

HOWEVER.....this is what i dislike about him

1)I can never understand a word he is mumbling/singing.The first time I heard his song I asked myself "is this singer singing in English,Mandrin,Canto...or some other language?"

2)He has such a poker face. He looks the same when he's sad,angry,annoyed,happy...there's no expression.

3)I don't know why...is it just me or his songs really all sounds the same? blink.gif

i luv jay's songs coz d lyrics very touching.hahha....coz he mumbles when he sings,tht makes my life easier when i memorise his songs..haha...coz i dun hv 2 pronounce d words properly...

things tht i dislike abt jay;

* he looks like a wood, errr..meaning he dont have expression...always the same.

* he cant act!!!!

* cant really understand a word when he sings...

* some of the songs quite repetetive...