Sign in to follow this  
winnie@

monavie juice (superfood)

haha..fairytale, you must be suffered while you sleeping with your hubby that 2 nights :lol: my aunty just told me her serious gastric was not back for some time after drinking monavie juice. the dizziness u talking abt, is due to body is weak, chinese saying" hui", monavie will helps to boost up a very blood circulation for body, and that is why we will don't feel lethargic or tired after that. i have this pro too, this is how she explain to me. but what i like the most abt monavie is i can sleep and sleep easily after had the juice zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

Hahaha, u are right kaykong, i slept in a polluted environment. i know what u mean hui, yea, not enough blood. but it s right, i don't feel tired easily nowadays maybe due to the blood circulation thing. Oh? it can drink by a person who has gastric, i thought the fruits suppose to be acidic. then i should ak my bro to give a try because he has gastric very often due to busy work.

after drink my 3rd bottle of monavie, i found that it quite heaty..cos my body is very weak..if heaty i can feel it lo..after consume it feel heaty so now i drink oni at nite and morning i drink dragon fruit enzyme....work well for my constipation, stiff neck, all my body pain pain gone....and it can make u sleepy oso wen u drink at nite....hehe....and is more cheaper than monavie..hehe....

Heaty ka? how come my mum said it gives cold feeling and reduce her pain of migraine, may be age is different .... :blink:

she always migraine because of her body is too heaty. monavie juice able too cool her down and let her sleep better too.

after drink my 3rd bottle of monavie, i found that it quite heaty..cos my body is very weak..if heaty i can feel it lo..after consume it feel heaty so now i drink oni at nite and morning i drink dragon fruit enzyme....work well for my constipation, stiff neck, all my body pain pain gone....and it can make u sleepy oso wen u drink at nite....hehe....and is more cheaper than monavie..hehe....

ivory, do you take the juice before sleep? i have the same problem like u when i start drinking it the first 2 weeks, i can't sleep the whole night because i feel my body is warm. after i consult carrie, she told me she also having the same condition. According to her, the blood circulation will be running very fast 30minutes after we drink the juice, for ppl body who has fast and good absorption like us, we will feel hot and energetic immediately. so she advice me to drink 2 ounces in the morning. never drink it in the evening. Then i immediately don't have the warm problem after that night.

Now...I sleep like a baby every night ever since i change my way of drinking the juice.You may try it :D

I'm drinking this. In fact, my whole family is. I noticed that my acne scars have improved and my skintone has become more even. My mother's hyperpigmentations have lightened considerably (it's still there but fading).

It is better to be a member if you take MovaVie constantly so that you earn the bonus. A big part of my father's MovaVie income comes from his own family's consumption. Earn back your money... :)

I'm drinking this. In fact, my whole family is. I noticed that my acne scars have improved and my skintone has become more even. My mother's hyperpigmentations have lightened considerably (it's still there but fading).

It is better to be a member if you take MovaVie constantly so that you earn the bonus. A big part of my father's MovaVie income comes from his own family's consumption. Earn back your money... :)

Monavie is great!!! my mum has been consuming it for almost 3 weeks, she does not hv the dizzy feeling already! Nowadays she can even watch tv in the afternoon , because she used to feel sleepy the whole day one. But the happiest thing is she just did a check up 2 days ago, doctor said her high blood pressure was drop from 122/75 to 103/69 ! Doctor asked her what she has done, she told doctor abt this juice but doctor said he never heard before :P keke...

crystaldi, your mum pigment got lightened o? After how many bottles your mum consumed? i was told by carrie that monavie can help to lightened on dark spot too , i really want to try it for myself also lo!

may i know what bonus is that???can earn back money???never heard of that de??member same as distributor???u sell monavie juice for imcome??i am getting confuse :blink: ..sorry too many questions

may i know what bonus is that???can earn back money???never heard of that de??member same as distributor???u sell monavie juice for imcome??i am getting confuse :blink: ..sorry too many questions

winnie@, member is distributor. i have just sign up with carrie to be a distributor yesterday and the good news is i have just sold out one bottle for my fren just now! :P How come carrie didn't tell you meh?

Yeah member = distributor. If you always buy MovaVie from someone and you are not a distributor, you lose the bonus points that distributors receive when they purchase MovaVie or when people purchase from them. That is why I said, earn back your money. It's a pity not to do that because people are making money out of your consumption and none goes to you. One box of MovaVie is so expensive leh. So, join the club, be a member and start buying under your own name. That way, some of the income passes to you too.

:D

Edited by crystaldi

Monavie is great!!! my mum has been consuming it for almost 3 weeks, she does not hv the dizzy feeling already! Nowadays she can even watch tv in the afternoon , because she used to feel sleepy the whole day one. But the happiest thing is she just did a check up 2 days ago, doctor said her high blood pressure was drop from 122/75 to 103/69 ! Doctor asked her what she has done, she told doctor abt this juice but doctor said he never heard before :P keke...

This is a good testimony. :nods:

crystaldi, your mum pigment got lightened o? After how many bottles your mum consumed? i was told by carrie that monavie can help to lightened on dark spot too , i really want to try it for myself also lo!

Yes, there is one particular big and dark one on her left cheek and it has lightened. I am not sure how many bottles she has consumed as we don't keep a count but she drinks it once a day for about 2 months already. We finish one bottle in a few days because 4 of us are taking it.

My dad has gout. After taking MovaVie, he started having purging symptoms in his knees on the second day. Recently, my mom said that she noticed the skin on my dad's arms lightening.

By the way, to winnie@ and anyone who wants to know, it is like selling direct-sales product. You get income from it and it's in the form of USD. MovaVie will give you their own debit card (or is it credit card, can't remember for sure) and you use this card to access your income from anywhere in the world.

Go find out more lah. :D

edit: I've just backtracked and saw the responses in this thread. :shocking: Those who are regular drinkers ought to sign up for membership. All the points that could have been! Partake of it.

Edited by crystaldi

By the way, to winnie@ and anyone who wants to know, it is like selling direct-sales product. You get income from it and it's in the form of USD. MovaVie will give you their own debit card (or is it credit card, can't remember for sure) and you use this card to access your income from anywhere in the world.

Go find out more lah. :D

edit: I've just backtracked and saw the responses in this thread. :shocking: Those who are regular drinkers ought to sign up for membership. All the points that could have been! Partake of it.

Ohhh...carrie did encourage my hubby to sign up as the distributor ..after reading your post, i think we have to grab it ! :clapclap: thanks for sharing here crystaldi. by the way, how is your dad 's gout pain? my hubby also having knee pain. :( we have spent a lot on chinese acupuncture, chinese herbs for the pain.Really hope this Monavie can solved his problem.

winnie@, member is distributor. i have just sign up with carrie to be a distributor yesterday and the good news is i have just sold out one bottle for my fren just now! :P How come carrie didn't tell you meh?

carrie only tell me about being a distributor can buy the juice for a cheaper price..didnt mention anything about bonus point or income...maybe i should consider as well...anyway how much u sell the juice to ur fren??mind to share??

yup.....my bf sign up as distributor oso..he oso din heard about the point gain or wat..hehe...my whole family drinking it now..my bf family oni two ppl drinking it..hehe....pm me if u wan to know how much my bf selling or wan to buy k...

Ohhh...carrie did encourage my hubby to sign up as the distributor ..after reading your post, i think we have to grab it ! :clapclap: thanks for sharing here crystaldi. by the way, how is your dad 's gout pain? my hubby also having knee pain. :( we have spent a lot on chinese acupuncture, chinese herbs for the pain.Really hope this Monavie can solved his problem.

The pain has already disappeared. It lasted for a few days and then subsided. I haven't heard of him complaining about it ever since. I hope that MovaVie can solve your husband's problems too.

Perhaps it did not occur to Mr. Carrie to mention the passive income to his customers. Some sellers may feel it inappropriate to mention about the reward system to their customers first. You don't want your customers to misunderstand your intentions.

When my dad introduces MonaVie to his friends, he does not talk about the passive income first but the effects of taking the juice. Most people wouldn't want to buy (or join) MovaVie if they are not convinced of the efficacy of the product. Furthermore, MovaVie is so expensive compared to common supplements. People have to know that it works before they invest in it. The reason I encourage you all to find out about MovaVie's business aspect is because a few of you are already regular drinkers and some of you are starting to take an interest in it. It will be a waste if some of your money does not "go back" to you because you can use these "bonus points" to fund further consumption or build a passive income if you are interested. It saves your money on the long run.

is it legal to sell??erm wat i mean is some of the direct selling product are not allow to sell in retail store..how about this?may i know what is the use of the point gained??is it to exchange product or u will receive commission as point???

hie.

i have just signed up for monavie distributorship after listening 2 all the good reviews

but so far i didnt see any effect yet coz i just started a few days ago..:)hopefully it does wonders as im paying so much 4 it :wink3:

im curious on the compensation benefits...

how do i get to drink for free actually..do i have to purchase a certain amount of cartons to be eligible 4 tat?

hope u babes can help ... :praisegod:

is it legal to sell??erm wat i mean is some of the direct selling product are not allow to sell in retail store..how about this?may i know what is the use of the point gained??is it to exchange product or u will receive commission as point???

It is legal to sell. All you need is a membership. Once you are a member, you can sell MonaVie products. It is just like selling Elken products. All one needs is a membership. MonaVie has very strict business ethics. Any MonaVie member who does his or her business in an illegal way will lose their distributorship.

My dad isn't selling it in a retail store. That is not needed. He does it like how an Elken or Amway member would do to you.

The point gained is your commission. It is your reward for consuming Monavie products and helping the company sell. It is an incentive. MonaVie sent my dad a magazine. I saw the front cover but did not open it. The picture is a pair of American couple with some kind of diamond status. It is a business that normal people can do. You don't need to own a salon in order to sell it.

I don't think you can exchange products with the points. So far, I haven't heard of my dad doing this.

I encourage you to surf MonaVie's website to find out more about their company and the products.

If you are a regular drinker, you will see the obvious benefits of the bonus system. It gives you some income so in a way your consumption won't cost you too much financial pain. At least you can save some money when you buy MonaVie because each time you do, some goes back to you.

Edited by crystaldi

This juice is really wonderful, i m addicted to it :wub::wub: i loveeeeeee the taste so much.

i have been sneezing all morning since i m 13 years old and couldn't stop sniffing due to morning sinus. After drinking this juice, i have no more watery eyes, ithchy eyes and sinus nose . Good isn't ? :D i noticed my eyes even get bigger now , my double eyelid more obvious because my eyes used to be puffy due to too much rubbing every morning, kekeeeke.. :bounce:

my mum have been drinking this juice for almost a month,and the effect for her is wonderfull,she can sleep very well at night now(usually my mum couldnt fall asleep until morning about 8-9am),highly recommend to those ppl tat suffering sleeping problem...my dad has started to drink yesterday,just waiting to see whether there is any effect on him

Dear Winnie,

This email may be a bit late since I just join this forum. I've been drinking Monavie for the pass 3 months and it's a great and tasty way to improve your health, give you all the nutrients you can't get from our regular meals, specially in fruits and vegetables. The high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory elements in the juice helps to slows down aging in a very short period of time. How it works is the antioxidant and anti inflammatory interferes with the free radical / toxic / oxidization resulted from our cells burning. Our cells burns 24/7 from the day we are born, that's why we have a body temp of 98.6F. Our bodies are suppose to produce naturally antioxidant but due to our lifestyle and environment, it is not enough to help "defused" the oxidization from our cells burning. So we need to eat more vegetables / fruits...etc which contains antioxidant to live healthier.

Free radical derives from burning process of breaking down carbon from our cells. It "steals" O2 from the surronding healthy cells. If the free radical enters a cell looking for O2 and gets into the DNA of the cell while the DNA is "switched ON" for re-growth position, this switch will stay ON and that cell will replicate itself. This will result in the beginning of a tumor - CANCER.

What Monavie does is, since it's so high in antioxidant and anti inflammatory elements, it interferes with the process of oxidization of our cell's burning and help to slow down aging, thus, reduces sickness, disease, allows your immune cells to arrest virus, bacteria, fungus and loose cancer cells.

On top of that, Monavie active is loaded with cetylated fatty acids (a blend of necessary essential fatty acids) which has shown to help improve function and reduce pain for people struggling with most type of pains and aches with no side effects. Glucosamine in the juice also to maintain lubricating fluid in joints promotes flexibility, joint functions and provides a natural building block of healthy cartilage.

So as you can see, Monavie is loaded with so much benefits that it's been known to help so many people with so many different types of illness such as diabetes, hight blood pressure, high cholesterol, body ache, numbness, cancer....etc etc

From a general outlook, it looks like a miracle that could cure so many different illness. But remember, Monavie does not heal. It simply interfere with the process of againg and help our bodies go back to nature so our bodies could heal itself, which is what nature intended to do in the first place.

Beauty comes from within... works for character and also physicall. No cosmetic or skin care in the world could do any beauty wonders if one is not healthy. So, if you want to stay looking young, this is the drink for you. My mum has been drinking it for the pass one month and has told me that she notices the pigmentation on her hands has become lighter.... (my mum is 71 years old)

I hope I've given you and others enough insight about this wonderful Juice blend to understand that it could only be beneficial to anyone who consume it. And I hope you have already started drinking it and it has helped you. If not, you could contact me at:

emwu@streamyx.com

and I can help you get started at it.

To get more information, you can log on to www.monavie.com

Edited by emwu

As for anyone who finds what I've written interesting and would like to know more about Monavie, do drop me an email. I welcome any sharing of experiences and feedbacks, be it good or bad.

Cheers

Edited by emwu

Thanks. Are you taking monavie as well?

yess emwu, i m taking the juice as well, my whole family love the juice so so much :D your video is good :)

ohh yea, our monavie team leader, Carrie used to send me a lot of video link which is very informative too, you may call her at 03-80628812 or email to carrie@mymonrose.com to get more information if you like too :D

below are some of the links she sent to me before, if anyone need more info, can call this helpful lady, Carrie has a lot of video to share.. hope i help.... 8)

On TV

1) FOX News Medical Report - Effects of MonaVie (Posted: Feb 8, 2008 09:20 PM)

You've probably seen cars driving around town, bearing bumper stickers and license plates that say 'MonaVie: Drink it, Feel it, Share it.' Supposedly, it's a fruit juice guaranteed to give you the health your body needs. So, what's up with this stuff? FOX 4's Erica Pitzi finds out in the FOX 4 News Video. MonaVie has only been around for a few years. Right now, a group of doctors nationwide are doing a clinical study on the direct antioxidant effects of MonaVie, in humans. Results are expected sometime this year.

http://www.fox4now.com/Global/story.asp?S=7842182

2) A 'Berry' Powerful Antioxidant (Created: Monday, 16 Jul 2007, 5:43 PM EDT)

A berry grown deep in the Amazon is packed with antioxidant and may even help kill cancer cells.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Ne...mp;pageId=3.5.1

3) Dr. Pennington Discusses Living with Purpose (Created: Friday, 12 Oct 2007, 11:27 AM CDT)

KANSAS CITY, MO. -- A nationally known doctor is in Kansas City to talk to women about their health. Dr. Andrea Pennington is a medical and wellness expert who teaches how to live with more vitality and purpose. While her conference is sold out, she joined FOX 4 News at Noon on Friday. You can get more information on Dr. Pennington by clicking on the sidebar link in this story.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/News/De...mp;pageId=3.5.1

http://www.todaystmj4.com/features/special...deo=YHI&t=a

can we still take our own vitamins while taking monavie? i plan to take more fruits and vege for my skin prob, so i guess monavie should be a simple solution for me, but can i still take it if i m taking chinese medicine(for pimples prob)??