Sign in to follow this  
winnie@

monavie juice (superfood)

anybody heard about it??andbody tried it??might want to buy for my mum as mother's day present as she cant sleep everyday due to menstruation problem...can this juice help her??pls advice,thank you

winnie, i m drinking it for more than 3 months, more than 6 bottle. i have to say it is really a miracle superfood. i have back pain and period cramp since i was a teenage, i need to take panadol for the first 2 days to reduce my cramp. I have tried every method like taking chinese medicine or any type of supplements, but panadol still still the one which stop the pain. monavie stop my serious period cramp after taking the juice for only 3 weeks! and my backache were gone only after 2 weeks, it is GREAT!

recently i m very surprise that i realized my pigmentation become lightened , skin is very bright and fair , mandarin saying" bai li tou hong", very radiant. Carrie , the monrose's consultant told me i m going to see this after 1 to 2 boxes and it is true. it is due to our body anti-oxidant activity is very strong. Monrose company is selling it ma....

i have been drinking monavie juice for 1 week....erm..maybe too early to see any result but it really help me in sleep problem...very easy doze off...hehe....will update after i drink for 1 month..hehe

MonaVie juice...? what is that ar?

Monavie is a blend juice of 19 types of fruits and claimed to be the world's number one superfood. u can get more detail at www.monaviechamber.com

Anyway, i call Monrose to get this juice. :)

yup, i get my monavie juice from monrose (carrie), getting another 4 bottle to give to relative and mum...my mum drink n she say she feel great but she oni drink in the morning she din drink at nite cos she eat other medicine...me myself leh, i notice i easily doze off when drink at nite...hehe.......

will update soon after i finish one bottle of monavie juice... :lol:

yup, i get my monavie juice from monrose (carrie), getting another 4 bottle to give to relative and mum...my mum drink n she say she feel great but she oni drink in the morning she din drink at nite cos she eat other medicine...me myself leh, i notice i easily doze off when drink at nite...hehe.......

will update soon after i finish one bottle of monavie juice... :lol:

hope to hear good news from u next time... :D

you can get it from monrose...i goin to order soon around saturday...i might join in member cos buying it for my relatives and all...if you wan i can help u up...

you can get it from monrose...i goin to order soon around saturday...i might join in member cos buying it for my relatives and all...if you wan i can help u up...

what member is that?? can get cheaper? I thought of trying for my migrane, as she said it helps for that , been thinking for quite some time .

member jus add USD 35....my fren joining so i jus ask him to buy for me..hehe...migraine ah..erm, dunno that can help ma but i drink for health de..cos my body very weak de...hehe

member jus add USD 35....my fren joining so i jus ask him to buy for me..hehe...migraine ah..erm, dunno that can help ma but i drink for health de..cos my body very weak de...hehe

i have sent them a email and just received her reply, she said they are having the promotion now, so i think i will give it a try maybe. .

My hubby just saw this monavie juice being sold at one of the pharmacy at Sg Buloh this morning. but the price is so expensive compare to Monrose company one ..That pharmacy charged him Rm672 for 1 carton ! my hubby very interested with the juice after study the website because he has very high cholesterol and gout pain problem, he has ben doing fruit juice himself every morning, but still not helping.

Ivory, Is the promotion until tis end of the month?

i plan to order 1 or 2 bottle to try out....what promotion is that and how much ar??

i plan to order 1 or 2 bottle to try out....what promotion is that and how much ar??

It is only Rm150( courier fees count in) per bottle, original price is Rm178. and so on is the distributorship,i just copy and paste whatever she email to me ,okk;

Distributorship:

First time payment for 1 box( 4 bottles) order = Rm617( including USD39 registration fees)

The following order for 1 box = Only Rm488 ( including courier fees )

order for 3 boxes( 12 bottles) = Only Rm1200( including courier fees )

The more boxes you order, the much cheaper you get.

Registration fees need to be renew every year.

My hubby just saw this monavie juice being sold at one of the pharmacy at Sg Buloh this morning. but the price is so expensive compare to Monrose company one ..That pharmacy charged him Rm672 for 1 carton ! my hubby very interested with the juice after study the website because he has very high cholesterol and gout pain problem, he has ben doing fruit juice himself every morning, but still not helping.

Ivory, Is the promotion until tis end of the month?

Fairytale, is the Rm672 your hubby mentioned one is for the distributorship ehh??

can all of us buy together to enjoy the discount???if can order the 12bottle package then each of us only have to pay RM100 for each bottle

How many ML for a bottle? How long can it last?

not sure how many ml,but i heard 1 bottle can last for about 2 weeks

Fairytale, is the Rm672 your hubby mentioned one is for the distributorship ehh??

no...my hubby said the pharmist didn't offer him with this,he was told the price will be Rm672 each time he ordered for 4 bottles. :shakehead:

can all of us buy together to enjoy the discount???if can order the 12bottle package then each of us only have to pay RM100 for each bottle

good idea. but the package of Rm1200 is for member price right?? non member have to pay up to Rm1566 for 12 bottles ,according to the price list i got from monrose.

I don't have any ill intentions, just read some very interesting site when googling for this product cause I'm interested to get it as well.....

http://www.powersupplements.com/acai/monavie-compare.html

So are you guys really buying it? Will be sharing or individual? Cause as what Winnie@ said, it's cheaper if we can share for bulk purchase...