Sign in to follow this  
winnie@

monavie juice (superfood)

It is a great juice.i have been consuming this for 2 months , it helps a lot on my dark eye circle and cellulite on thigh!

It is very hard to believe for my dark eye circle, i have been spending a lot on eye care but most of the ppl telling me that i born with darker shade of eye ring, so eye care will take some time to heal it. Till carrie told me that Monavie able to solved dark eye circle in just few weeks , so i just gave it a try . I don't know whether it is psychological thing, i can see my dark eye circle getting lightened in just 3 days! And now, i dare to say ,i don't have this ugly panda eyes anymore. She told me this is because the antioxidant activity of the juice is 30 times more than Red wine!

for the cellulite, i have a habbit to check on my thigh every morning when i sit on the toilet bowl for poo poo..Recently i noticed my thigh getting smaller and the flesh is not as hard as last time . I read the video from the website , it is effective for slimming purpose also :D so i really hope i can get slimmer in such a safe and healthy way.

highly recommended babes!

good idea. but the package of Rm1200 is for member price right?? non member have to pay up to Rm1566 for 12 bottles ,according to the price list i got from monrose.

I don't have any ill intentions, just read some very interesting site when googling for this product cause I'm interested to get it as well.....

http://www.powersupplements.com/acai/monavie-compare.html

So are you guys really buying it? Will be sharing or individual? Cause as what Winnie@ said, it's cheaper if we can share for bulk purchase...

we can only buy with this price only if we can fshare with a person which already registered as distributor.. :rolleyes:

How many ML for a bottle? How long can it last?

one bottle is 750ml....normally last for two weeks (drink 1 ounce morning and nite)..i jus get mine 2nd carton last sunday from carrie..hehe....my fren is a member so get cheaper...i jus finish my 1st bottle of active monavie...monavie make me very easy doze off at nite..hehe....as for dark circle leh..i din see much different yet, hehe, too many toxin in body gua...haha...

yes, sweapea, they did sell at australia......

i have sent them a email and just received her reply, she said they are having the promotion now, so i think i will give it a try maybe. .

sniff sniff...i buy tat time no promotion..rm178 (included pos laju)...but then now know my fren who is a member can get cheaper laio...haha...but he din sell, he join member cos wan to buy for family...haha....cos fren oni he give he the member price..haha...

Edited by ivory_rong

This juice sounds very interesting...i want~! do they sell this juice in Australia? does it taste good?

it smell like grape juice...oni natural sweetness..not much taste...hehe..but still taste nice cos it depend how much water u mix in...

wah.. if 1 bottle can last for 2 weeks then each month have to consume 2 bottles which equals to rm3++?? tat's exp ler.. ^_^

wah.. if 1 bottle can last for 2 weeks then each month have to consume 2 bottles which equals to rm3++?? tat's exp ler.. ^_^

If u plan to consume it for long, it is better to go for the distributorship like me, otherwise its very expensive for long term. Like me,i order 3 boxes with my aunties each time. It is only Rm1200 for 12 bottles. i think it is still reasonable for a 19 types of organic fruits in a blend juice. For my aunty, she has been spending so much time and money to go for chinese treatments and acupuncture for her joint pain 3 times a week, this juice just cured her problem in 1 month only. She can even go back to her dancing class and stop all her medication now.

There is another cheaper which i will practice when my financial is tight at that month but i want to enjoy this juice~~~~~~~~

Which is drinking only 1 ounce a day for that month, then 1 bottle can last 1 month lo :P result still ok.

yup..bit expensive(my bf bought for me) but my body weak so i drink it for health purpose oni....i've been drinking for 2 weeks over ler...my bf apply for distributorship cos he want me to consume long term. i drink 2 ounce a day i find that i drink 1 ounce is like no effect..hehe....

so anyone wants to buy??if buy 2 bottle is rm150+rm178 or rm150+rm150???

you can get it from monrose...i goin to order soon around saturday...i might join in member cos buying it for my relatives and all...if you wan i can help u up...

Hi Ivory_rong do you think you can buy it for me and post it to dublin since i can't get it in dublin heheh :D

so anyone wants to buy??if buy 2 bottle is rm150+rm178 or rm150+rm150???

winnie, it is Rm300 for 2 bottles is i m not mistaken..because she told me first timer can get this offer :D

Hi Ivory_rong do you think you can buy it for me and post it to dublin since i can't get it in dublin heheh :D

Tee, where is dublin ar? 8) sorry, my geography very poor one.. :rolleyes:

winnie, it is Rm300 for 2 bottles is i m not mistaken..because she told me first timer can get this offer :D

hmm i tot only 1st bottle is RM150..maybe i will try it out...thanks ya.

Tee, where is dublin ar? 8) sorry, my geography very poor one.. :rolleyes:

Sorry, late for replying Dublin in Ireland lor next to UK. :D

Hhmm..Is it really RM150 for one bottle? I'm considering on buying as well...

Confirm, i just ordered 2 bottles of Monavie with my brother as a gift for mother's day since my mum always have dizzy problem recently. Chinese doctor said she is very 'hui' (cantonese)= weak hope this helps 8)

Sorry, late for replying Dublin in Ireland lor next to UK. :D

thanks for telling tee :shy: .. it must be a nice country...according to the website,http://www.monaviechamber.com/main/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=8

it doesn't have any warehouse there...

hi tee...if u're interested to buy it i can help you with it.

Hi Less,

How much will it's cost me if I decided to buy only 1 bottle including postage cost, I'm just not sure I'll like it so for the safe side. Get back to me after you find out final cost ya.

And wendy84, if I decide to buy one from Less maybe we can share lor.Happy days. :D

me , my mum and my hubby have been taking this monavie juice for around 10 days. So far i like the taste a lot, but do feel very sleepy in the beginning week as the consultant explained that i have taken too much meat consumption. But it is really easy to go to sleep for 3 of us. For my mum, she is very happy that her migraine was getting much better after taking it for few days only, she sleep better. My hubby...he keeps farting for the first 2 days, ha.....He still waiting to see more effect on his knee pain, hope the juice will helps in another few weeks time. For me , i do feel tired or dizzy throughout the whole day last time, and i noticed i feel very energetic this few days, i m not sure this is just a coincident or the juice helps me. I will wait for another 2 weeks , hope to see more good sign! anyone who are drinking the juice has the same symtome like us?

me , my mum and my hubby have been taking this monavie juice for around 10 days. So far i like the taste a lot, but do feel very sleepy in the beginning week as the consultant explained that i have taken too much meat consumption. But it is really easy to go to sleep for 3 of us. For my mum, she is very happy that her migraine was getting much better after taking it for few days only, she sleep better. My hubby...he keeps farting for the first 2 days, ha.....He still waiting to see more effect on his knee pain, hope the juice will helps in another few weeks time. For me , i do feel tired or dizzy throughout the whole day last time, and i noticed i feel very energetic this few days, i m not sure this is just a coincident or the juice helps me. I will wait for another 2 weeks , hope to see more good sign! anyone who are drinking the juice has the same symtome like us?

haha..fairytale, you must be suffered while you sleeping with your hubby that 2 nights :lol: my aunty just told me her serious gastric was not back for some time after drinking monavie juice. the dizziness u talking abt, is due to body is weak, chinese saying" hui", monavie will helps to boost up a very blood circulation for body, and that is why we will don't feel lethargic or tired after that. i have this pro too, this is how she explain to me. but what i like the most abt monavie is i can sleep and sleep easily after had the juice zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

after drink my 3rd bottle of monavie, i found that it quite heaty..cos my body is very weak..if heaty i can feel it lo..after consume it feel heaty so now i drink oni at nite and morning i drink dragon fruit enzyme....work well for my constipation, stiff neck, all my body pain pain gone....and it can make u sleepy oso wen u drink at nite....hehe....and is more cheaper than monavie..hehe....