Sign in to follow this  
meitje

Big Eye Contact Lenses

i had been using the big eye contact lens for around 3 years.. so far so good :)

but remember dont wear more than 8 hours per day (all contact lenses are the same)

and ya u can buy them from big optical shops...

Ohh? I thought some contact lens could be wear up to 12 hours? I did that sometimes and some of my friend did that all the time. Have to work, what to do :rolleyes:

True. I sometimes use Air Optix and you can wear it up to 6 days or something like that (even sleep with it). It's made by CIBA vision.

I want to try the Big Eye contact lenses but only if it's safe and comfortable.

Thanks, I think I'll go to the shop and check it out when I go back

Ohh? I thought some contact lens could be wear up to 12 hours? I did that sometimes and some of my friend did that all the time. Have to work, what to do :rolleyes:

haha i only used G&G one..never try other brands..sorry~

yaya last time when i work also..wear from 9am till 10pm..then a few days later i felt my vision became blurry even when i use back my own specs..*scared* then i tried to not wear for a few days then fine again

haha i only used G&G one..never try other brands..sorry~

yaya last time when i work also..wear from 9am till 10pm..then a few days later i felt my vision became blurry even when i use back my own specs..*scared* then i tried to not wear for a few days then fine again

Luckily that I have never encounter this problem before. I wear them for almost 12 hours for many days in a week but so far everything is fine except for some blood veins beocming obvious. Probably due to lack of oxygen lol

it's totally safe

but it can be uncomfortable after wearing for long hours

and red veins will appear

Luckily that I have never encounter this problem before. I wear them for almost 12 hours for many days in a week but so far everything is fine except for some blood veins beocming obvious. Probably due to lack of oxygen lol

my HK friend told me that adding the "coloring" to the lens detracts from the storage of oxygen, thus they are more "drying" than normal contact lens..

i normally wear O2 for the normal non-colored contact lens and they are really good! eyes wont become dry even after LONGGGGG hours of wear..

but when wearing the "big eye" ones (i forgot what brand i bought), my eyes become really really dry after half a day, and will start to feel like the contact lenses are on the verge of popping out! and when its so dry, the vision really become blurry lor :shy:

but since i bought oledi, and it makes me preettyy, i still wear it lah.. but only when going out for dinner, etc..

definitely cant wear for the whole day! :(

Edited by ilovechelc

i used acuvue before , when wear after long time my vision become blur

same to the colour lens i m wearing now . NEO brand , but this doesnt happen always

i dun think its good to wear 1 year lens exactly one year... there will be a lot of dirt and all on ur lens...

just chunk it away around 9-10 months... for your eyes sake xD

I am wearing the big eye lens fr. freshkon alluring eye. I dun feel any discomfotable wearing it but dun wear more than 8hours lor..I am using the monthly one..hav to change every month coz the big eye lence dun hav the permenant one so hav to buy monthly der..but i prefer change monthly lor coz if wear for long period also not good for the eye coz the lens will not clean and scare will harm our eye also. But have to take very special care and make sure our hand is clean when ever want to wear or remove lor..Must very very hygience lor..

Oh.. i used the black color contact lense by freshkon b4 and also didnt suits me! My eyes tend to be very dry and red veins is so obvious. Den i will need to put ma contact eye drops fr time to time. So i get back to ma color lense fr freshlook and it is better. Altho stimes ma eyes wil stil get very dry and uncomfortable becos of the long hrs, but for short period of time, i stil thk is ok and it looks nicey! However, i think in msia der is very lil choices of cosmetic lense available. In japan, they have special designs on its lense so it looks very pretty on ya eyes. But of cos, mus be safe enuff la cos ya put on ya eyes de ma. Mus do eye mask.... hee...

I tried black lens frm G&G and dueba. I think dueba's is more comfortable

anyway, I tend to dispose my yearly lens after bout 6--8 mths.

is the brand - ColourVUE Glamour available in M'sia retail outlets?

True. I sometimes use Air Optix and you can wear it up to 6 days or something like that (even sleep with it). It's made by CIBA vision.

I want to try the Big Eye contact lenses but only if it's safe and comfortable.

Thanks, I think I'll go to the shop and check it out when I go back

i tried many brand of contact lens but all also the same not comfort after 6hours. last time i worked at 10am-10pm so i need to wear my contact lens more than 12hours so i change my lens after 7hours to another pair.

i think Geo is better than G&G (too fake n the lens is hard)

Edited by sallypang

i've been using freshkon alluring eyes since last year.

all the while no problem

until lately alil blur vision. :(

maybe cause i wear extremely long hours and currently go college under air cond most of the time.

sometimes even sleep with it.

but no red veins occur to me

so i guess if you dont wear long hours it should be fine :wink3:

http://www.freshkon.com/product_allure_eng.htm

i just got ColourVue lenses the other day and wore it once. Its okay. Looks nice i think and quite comfy. Felt a bit different for the first 10 mins or so but after that was okay

For the 1 year disposable lenses, did ur babes put the protein removal tablets everyweek? Cos i heard some ppl din put it because they said the multi-purpose solution can help remove the protein..so,did u all put ??

currently using geo... happy with it...

nothing happen.. choi choi choi....

yaya...

i bought the tablets... but i dont used it everyweek..

but using monthly...

hehe...

btw....

not really wear the lenses for everyday...

sometimes lazy just wear spec...

For the 1 year disposable lenses, did ur babes put the protein removal tablets everyweek? Cos i heard some ppl din put it because they said the multi-purpose solution can help remove the protein..so,did u all put ??

i use the daily protein removal drops instead.it's alcon brand..

not as much hassle as using the protein removal tablet