Sign in to follow this  
JessWoo

Part time job

Dear all, I'm so new here. I would like to ask, anybody know where to get job after office hour? i mean part time.

I'm wokring in hospital. :wub:

Or maybe any private murses needed or ... any help in any nursing home? orphan home? oldfolks home?

I've no way to go. I'm lost. I am so boring staying at home after my work...

The most important, i would like to make money money money~! :P

yeah look, assume your in Malaysia? which don't tend to pay their nurses as well for the important role they fill. If you're fairly young suggest you spend the extra time to get qualified which would increase your pay. Working more hours would help too but that would tire you out and because your work is quite critical and you can't afford to make mistakes, you should have your time off to yourself.

Other options include looking for better paying work in private hospitals. Maybe even look for work outside Malaysia - Sg or even Australia requires nurses. I know in aust. where I live, we're in desperate need for nurses. The work you guys do is very important and it's difficult work @ odd hours. These things are recognised overseas and not in Malaysia. Nurses here can earn over AUD$100k/year, because of the overtime you can put in because of the lack of nurses and we recognise the work is difficult and skilled nurses are limited.

Have a look at the aust immigration website and maybe you can download the aust migration pack, answer the simple questions ie age, occupation, are you a terrorist? (yes they ask this! - because if you lie in this application & they find out a year later, they can cancel your PR & kick out out of the country without giving you a reason), have you been in jail? why you want to be an australian? ....etc. & submit in an application to become an Australian PR if your qualification is recgonised internationally. There are migration agents but they do nothing except get you the paperwork that you can download yourself off the web and submit the package for you, which you can very well mail to the aust embassy yourself.

Edited by Joukowski

i have a friend who's working in a dental clinic in subang jaya only on weekend. Not sure whether they want ppl to work. I'll ask my friend and get back to u.

Hi, I'm new here. I am looking for a home based part time job. I'm a kidney failure patient. I have to attend dialysis 3 times a week @ 7am - 11am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Currently, I am working as a HR & Admin Manager, but my last day with my present company will be on 20/08/08. So, I need to find a new job. Please help, if anyone know where I can go to. Thank you.

Hi Zana Jaapar,

I have few part time job that you can choose to focus with, it involve with reputable International company, very reputable fincancial company and reputable local cafe.

They offer very good pay and even better than your current pay if you're lucky.

PM me or email me at shanice_lo@yahoo.com if you interested.

Shane

http://www.yourparttime.com/search.php?job...w=Search+Now%21

you try this link. its a new website, that we just set, focusing on delivering part time job for part job seekers.

http://www.yourparttime.com/home.php

here is the main page

And to learn more about the our site, you can also attend our meet and greet session.

http://www.yourparttime.com/m-g.php

The link above will lead you there.

If there is any enquiries you direct to me at ztaurean@yahoo.com.

Regards Han.

Dear all, I'm so new here. I would like to ask, anybody know where to get job after office hour? i mean part time.

I'm wokring in hospital. :wub:

Or maybe any private murses needed or ... any help in any nursing home? orphan home? oldfolks home?

I've no way to go. I'm lost. I am so boring staying at home after my work...

The most important, i would like to make money money money~! :P

hi jess , i am jade, i m so new here too....yupe, regarding what u had said above, perhaps u can try to do the paid survey at home (since u r getting so boring staying at home online too), i oso just came across this website, heard some ppl said they got pay check after doing the survey too...yeah may b all the babes can give it a try yah~ hi i saw your msg in the board and saying u wanna part time job

i just came across this website, i had read some of the review , it is a paid survey....i am also working out now...hehe now finding for referral too

u can check it out....

it is quite interesting too if you have extra time just online, can do some paid online survey, earn a little bit extra pocket money...although it wont make u be a millionaire... please give me feedback after u hav try too

with metta,

jade