Sign in to follow this  
@Li3N

Any suggestions for buffet dinner?

Hey guys & gals...I need some help over here.

I'm going to organize a gathering dinner soon for my uni classmates. Do u guys & gals have any good suggestions or recommendations for me? Erm...preferable buffets. International buffet in the hotels....japanese buffet...juz name it. Provide me as much details as possible (Name, Locations, Tel, Price, Types of food etc). Our budget is within RM50 to RM70. Cannot be too expensive lor...else my unimates won't go tongue.gif

maybe u can try the one in sunway hotel which link to pyramid that wan i cant remember the name le... tongue.gif the enviroment is very nice...hmmm i think bout 70 something have lotsa food...that time i went there they're having promotion bout 30 something per head only...

Ooh...tht...yayayaya...I've been there...but looooooong time ago...till I almost forget bout it....I wonder if the food still as good. But thanks a lot, Carmen! If not u, I won't recall bout it. Guess I shld make call to them and ask for more details.

Hey peeps, I still need more suggestions in order for them to choose. More suggestions pleeaasseee tongue.gif

Shangri-la Hotel.... thumbup.gifthumbup.gif the nicest buffet tat i ever try!!! drool.gifdrool.gif

last time i went for the afternoon buffet...RM50++ per head only...very worth!!

they hav lots of selection...japanese, western, oriental food, many many kind of deserts and etc...!!! clap.gifclapping.gif

but then i dunno the price of dinner buffet...should b more expensive leh.. wink.gif

Ooh...tht...yayayaya...I've been there...but looooooong time ago...till I almost forget bout it....I wonder if the food still as good. But thanks a lot, Carmen! If not u, I won't recall bout it. Guess I shld make call to them and ask for more details.

Hey peeps, I still need more suggestions in order for them to choose. More suggestions pleeaasseee tongue.gif

but joanne, if u said it's long time ago i think that's the other wan....r u saying sun&surf?????something like that?????i mean the restaurant name tongue.gif....the one that i'm saying is another new wan...link to pyramid...i try to get the number for u...

Shangri-la Hotel.... thumbup.gifthumbup.gif the nicest buffet tat i ever try!!! drool.gifdrool.gif

last time i went for the afternoon buffet...RM50++ per head only...very worth!!

they hav lots of selection...japanese, western, oriental food, many many kind of deserts and etc...!!! clap.gifclapping.gif

but then i dunno the price of dinner buffet...should b more expensive leh.. wink.gif

Oh really nice ar, Theng? I've tried their hi-tea bout few years ago...erm...okay lor...Anyway, thanks for the suggestion. Will try to get their nos & call to ask for the price of dinner buffet, hehe. tongue.gif

Jo@nN3, why dun you check out Legend Hotel? Went there once with my family for lunch buffet...around RM40++ i think. The food was SUPERB!!! :inlove:

Oh really? Juz RM 40++??? Hmm..quite reasonable. Okie, will check it out too...furthermore it's convenient as there is a lrt station nearby. Thnx a lot for ur suggestion, nutcracker.

Whoaaa....ten rounds? SALUTE!!!

Hey peeps, any other suggestions? I need more as I wanna provide more choices for my peers to choose! tongue.gif

Jo@nN3, why dun you check out Legend Hotel? Went there once with my family for lunch buffet...around RM40++ i think. The food was SUPERB!!! inlove.gif

yaya..i went legeng hotel for dinner buffet a few times...their food very nice oso!!! thumbup.gifthumbup.gif

but...i dunno the price...i go there eat only..!! shy.gifshy.gif

hmm i heard another wan in federal hotel...donno true or not i heard from my colleague..she say it's cheap n the food is nice wo..in kl wan...

Oh thanks, Carmen. Muuaakkss!

oh oh... shutup.gif i forgot to get the number for u sorry.... tongue.gif i'll try to get again....

the place called sunway tower...which link to pyramid...then the cafe name is atrium...they having promotion till end of this mth...28-30 for dinner...25for lunch...their high tea is nice...dinner so so only..

Oh...no hurry Carmen....I need these info the latest by end of March, hehe. Btw, erm...bout the Federal Hotel...will check it out too coz my fren told me did mention tht too. tongue.gif

but...i tried Federal Hotel dinner buffet b4 wor...!!! not nice at all....summore my friend drink the soup hor...got a little cockroach inside wor!! scared.gifyucky.gifyucky.gifyucky.gif

i dont know where to recommend you.. but i think Eastin Hotel offers buffet not bad also.. but that was many years ago...

about Federal, i dont fancy them also.. neither does my mom, their food is so-so only.. smile.gif

Oh yahor...y din I think of eatin hotel? Silly me...hey WB, thanx for reminding me! biggrin.gif

heheh.. welcome..

if they didnt change the chef, i recommend you go for their breakfast buffet lo..

much wider selections than their dinner and lunch..

plus.. every kinds of food they place during breakfast time is awesome!!!

if i'm not mistaken is around RM45+ around there per head.. biggrin.gif

Huh? Little cockroach? U gotta be kidding. Tht's so awful & disgusting puke.gifpuke.gifpuke.gif Yuckyyy!

i'm not kidding leh... nono.gifnono.gif absolutely real......!!!

we complain to the captain...but then she just took the little cockroach..then do nthing!! mad.gifmad.gif

i would also say shangri-la (lemon garden).....

besides that...... planters' inn (crowne plaza mutiara kl)...the hotel next to wisma genting

at jln sultan ismail.

So far, the best Buffet dinner i had in KL was at Mandrin Oriental Hotel.

RM60+++, so it ends up about 80 bucks per person.

it has the best sashimi in the whole of KL and the environment is fantastic.. but i'm so sorry i've forgotten where exactly it is located

SAISAKI japanese restorant

Got lunch buffet n dinner buffet

At Menara UOA

Las time i went there fot lunch buffet... Quite delificious....clap.gif

n then is around RM45

Dinner one is more expensive.... around RM70++

Renaissance Hotel dinner buffet is very nice TOO but then expensive too, is around RM70++ biggrin.gif

Concorde...? RM50/55++ (forgotten the actually price but it's around that) Continental buffet style. I love the oysters! Yummm~