Sign in to follow this  
lynndhia

“demolish the statues and destroy the crosses”

Original news from link below:

http://lucialai.org/2007/11/22/demolish-th...oy-the-crosses/

What is your opinion on it babes?

I paling beh tahan this part:

"satu hari raya yang lepas, saya diberitahu oleh seorang bapa, waktu aidilfitri di sambut, sekolah-sekolah jenis ini tidak ditutup."

(i was told once by a father that during the aidilfitri celebration, these schools were not closed).

WHAT BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!! :loser:

I myself as a Convent girl, never once was there Raya and there were no holidays given. We even had kenduris in school and classes to promote our multi culture heritage.

Tell me what are they trying to get at? Are they trying to destroy our British Malaya heritage the first chance they get? To totally eliminate evidence that our country was indeed developed by the British?

Is that why the Bok House (the beautiful bungalow next to zouk previously) got demolished?

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?f...&sec=nation

Where is all these heading?? :unsure:

funny le... i was a colistrian... never in my schooling days where the school is not on holiday during Hari Raya... We even have ,Deepavalli, Hari Raya Haji, Hari Gawai and other holidays...Duh..!! C'mon la... Where's the proof to it?

Malaysia Gov is heading to be next Taliban....lead by those U-*-N-O ppls....

no any other than their own culture r allowed.... destroy any other else is a MUST!!!

3 convent & methodist school r the newest victim by the Maliban(Malaysia+Taliban) way.

soon, there will be no more visit to Melaka & Penang...... :banned:

Well, in every govt, parliment, sure got idiots there who dont do their homework or verify what they hear. However, it seems our country has "xtra" more of such ppl. As everyday passes, they seem to be closer and closer to become law makers.

Well, in every govt, parliment, sure got idiots there who dont do their homework or verify what they hear. However, it seems our country has "xtra" more of such ppl. As everyday passes, they seem to be closer and closer to become law makers.

mr. Lordy shld "Enter The Parliment" too...

This is too much! Malaysia is a Multiracial country. Why these idiots want to bring out these things?

All these schools are built by missionaries in the past. So many of our successful people today come out of these schools.

I studied in St. Andrew's School from P1 to F5. During Form6, we move to a goverment school, called Sekolah Dato Seri Amar DiRaja.

Guess what was our first impression of the school? 3 alphabets... WTF

And the discipline teacher have to beg us from SAS to become prefects in that school. The same thing happened to those girls from Convent.

On another issue, around Kluang here.. the local chinese wanted to build a temple. As usual, chinese build temples without using a SINGLE CENT from the goverment. So, they started off the constructions, about 20 years ago. Halfway through, when the foundations are laid, the malay community in that area demanded them to stop building. They carried out, but the monks of the temple was beat up by the community. And bullets, was sent to the person in charge of the temple. And they throw dead, decaying chicken and ox head into the temple. At the end, the chinese have no choice but to stop the constrution.

I'm not too sure if this is true, but from what I heard that time is that the chinese complained to the local authority, They were ordered the stop construction of the temple immediately, or else the person in charge will be charged of causing SOCIAL UNREST.

So, there it stood for the past 20 years, the unfinished structure of the temple. (I'll take a photo of the place if I happen to passby one day).

Why is this kind of thing happening in this country, where every year, during national day, our goverment and media preached to to the world about all of us living peacefully under one roof, despite of different race.. etc.. and all this UNITY BAND nonsense..

Where they can build thousands of mosque with goverment's money, and we can't even build one temple using our own money?

I don't mean to sound racist.. but, such happenings makes me feel very dissapointed.

all religion is basically good but it seems that followers of one particular religion deem itself as superior and take offence when other religion is being practice.

this is not that our Prime Minister much touted boast that Malaysia exercise tolerance in a multi racial and multi religion environment. all these little things make as if the PM is lying to the world.

all religion is basically good and should be treated as equal.

Thats why, whenever PM or any Minister talks about the word "Tolerance, Patience and Unity".... its like:

1. Seems to be asking the ruling party to be tolerant of the minority races.

2. They have to be tolerant even if they cant get grants, help or even build religious places at places which is approved

3. That we have to be tolerant, if not we will be accused of causing social unrest or racial disturbance

4. That the minority races has to be patience and tolerate whatever crap comes their way

5. That unity is base on tolerance and patience of the ruling party

6. That Malaysia is built upon tolerance of the ruling party towards the other races

Let their horse come...hahahaaha... gather up all ur power to fight with them...

Im a muslim. but seriously. I was studying in "saint" primary school. n continued to convent school for my entire 5years for highschool.

What the f%^ is up with all these so-called religion thingy?

like seriously. who the hell cares? we live in harmony anyway.

would it be good, if they accept every race and religion as it is without imposing their will or their way on everyone.

I mean, we live in harmony with each other, and we accept each other. We as in the ordinary citizen. But why do some zealots have to emphasise that it must be a certain way or certain practise, then only be acceptable to them?

Im a muslim. but seriously. I was studying in "saint" primary school. n continued to convent school for my entire 5years for highschool.

What the f%^ is up with all these so-called religion thingy?

like seriously. who the hell cares? we live in harmony anyway.

live in harmony..?? just bcoz most of the ppls live on the upper part....

would it be good, if they accept every race and religion as it is without imposing their will or their way on everyone.

I mean, we live in harmony with each other, and we accept each other. We as in the ordinary citizen. But why do some zealots have to emphasise that it must be a certain way or certain practise, then only be acceptable to them?

we(non-malay) is been force to accept(lotsa things) since we born in this country, but they"they la", teaching their children not to accept other than Muslim things generation to generation... thats the way gov doing now...

just like most of 'them' says, "they rich bcoz rob from us.... they own a house just bcoz they cheated from us... they r bad..."jangan gaul dgn mereka"..."....

this is utterly stupid...!!

i was a convent student in alor star.. n the move by these narrow-minded ppl to demolish convent schools were visible when i was in form 5 (2002).

we had to change premise coz the gov wanted to take back the land coz my school had finish up the contract wif the gov (and so i heard). wut really bothered us was that they decided to change the name of the school too!

instead of having the beautiful name St. Nicholas Convent... they wanted it to be Sek. Men. Keb. Perempuan Alor Star, but later changed their mind coz when u take in the abbrv., it's like SMKPAS.

we tot we were save.... but then, they decided to change it to SMK Wan Hajar... supposedly she's the one who has been helping my school to set its foot on the land

we, the students and teachers, fought like hell. we even called the paper... i even wrote to the paper abt this. nst n the star were kind enuf to highlite our plight in the papers.

in the end, they still dropped the name St. Nicholas... but thankfully, we get to maintain the name SMK Convent...

i am a muslim, n i haf no idea why they r doing this.. yes, convent does mean Biara in malay, but does Convent school actually do all these things? ive learned tremendous stuff from the school, and none of them did jittered me from my religion. when ppl mentioned "I've studied in Convent", never in my mind i tot "omg! Murtad!". or anybody arnd us... i dun think they think like that...

whenever i mentioned im from Convent, ppl would always look up to me n say "no wonder la can speak so nice.. Convent girls r all like that maaa"

all these talk bout 'religion' n stuff by the ppl from the upper desk r full of craps... they r not doing all these for the sake of the religion... they r doing these for the votes.

i am very proud to be a Convent girl. :)

In many countries, the nation is divided and the goverment tried very hard to unite the people.

But here, we the nations are all doing our part for unity and harmony. Why is the goverment doing otherwise??

How I vividly remembers that member of parliament, "Malaysia ini NEGARA ISLAM. Kamu tak suka, kamu KELUAR!!!"

...give me a part of this land, i Keluar.... :whistling:

this is utterly stupid...!!

i was a convent student in alor star.. n the move by these narrow-minded ppl to demolish convent schools were visible when i was in form 5 (2002).

we had to change premise coz the gov wanted to take back the land coz my school had finish up the contract wif the gov (and so i heard). wut really bothered us was that they decided to change the name of the school too!

instead of having the beautiful name St. Nicholas Convent... they wanted it to be Sek. Men. Keb. Perempuan Alor Star, but later changed their mind coz when u take in the abbrv., it's like SMKPAS.

we tot we were save.... but then, they decided to change it to SMK Wan Hajar... supposedly she's the one who has been helping my school to set its foot on the land

we, the students and teachers, fought like hell. we even called the paper... i even wrote to the paper abt this. nst n the star were kind enuf to highlite our plight in the papers.

in the end, they still dropped the name St. Nicholas... but thankfully, we get to maintain the name SMK Convent...

i am a muslim, n i haf no idea why they r doing this.. yes, convent does mean Biara in malay, but does Convent school actually do all these things? ive learned tremendous stuff from the school, and none of them did jittered me from my religion. when ppl mentioned "I've studied in Convent", never in my mind i tot "omg! Murtad!". or anybody arnd us... i dun think they think like that...

whenever i mentioned im from Convent, ppl would always look up to me n say "no wonder la can speak so nice.. Convent girls r all like that maaa"

all these talk bout 'religion' n stuff by the ppl from the upper desk r full of craps... they r not doing all these for the sake of the religion... they r doing these for the votes.

i am very proud to be a Convent girl. :)

hahaha...still better name than 1 of my school...SMK Ubi Bakar....hahahaha...wat the...ahahahaha.... :lol1:

In many countries, the nation is divided and the goverment tried very hard to unite the people.

But here, we the nations are all doing our part for unity and harmony. Why is the goverment doing otherwise??

...."kau bukan melayu....."

yalor, i mean some of them dun seem to realise that some malaysians are also recent migrant from indonesia. Recent in the sense of 100-200 years ago. Its around the same time as chinese and indians also. The really true malay are still the orang asli, or the malacca ppl during parameswara time. But then again, parameswara oso come from indonesia.

yalor, i mean some of them dun seem to realise that some malaysians are also recent migrant from indonesia. Recent in the sense of 100-200 years ago. Its around the same time as chinese and indians also. The really true malay are still the orang asli, or the malacca ppl during parameswara time. But then again, parameswara oso come from indonesia.

...they called themselves "BUMIPUTERA" :puke: .....not Malay, but "BUMIPUTERA" :puke: ...

not to forget some of them came from Persia.

no wonder la...why Malaysian & Indon-nesian's sports standard so low la...hahahahaha... short, fat & no stamina... :puke: :puke: