Sign in to follow this  
pussycatt11

Looking for a reference book & 2nd hand book stores

I'm taking an extra subject in Clinical Microbiology. I was recommended by the lecturer to buy "Medical Microbiology" by Lange. I am not willing to pay through my nose for a new book. Friggin' expensive.

So I was wondering if you know anyone who has the book and wants to sell it off? Oh and perhaps, if there are any 2nd hand bookstores that sell reference/textbooks around Klang Valley/PJ area?

My uni's library books are kinda limited. Thank you ssooooo much!!!

I think there's one second hand bookstore near inti, if i'm not mistaken.

Perhaps you could buy the book at the UM bookstore? coz bought my finance book there once and i remember it being at least RM40 cheaper.

Perhaps you could buy the book at the UM bookstore? coz bought my finance book there once and i remember it being at least RM40 cheaper.

are you SERIOUS?????? That's a bargain!!! Ddaaaammmmmnnnnnnn!! Is the bookstore called Pekan Buku or something? There's only ONE right? In UM?

are you SERIOUS?????? That's a bargain!!! Ddaaaammmmmnnnnnnn!! Is the bookstore called Pekan Buku or something? There's only ONE right? In UM?

Yup serious :) Was suprised to see a huge difference in price. Not too sure of the name but i reckon it's the only one in UM. And it's quite a big bookstore. Perhaps you could just go and have a look see.

anyone study for fine art???i wanted to find new n 2nd hand's reference art books...coz is too ex in kinokuniya...

so any suggestion wea to buy??

Edited by guagua

PEKAN BUKU at KOMPLEKS PERDANA SISWA... and yes this is the cheapest book store in KL..summore u can ask them any book and make an order.. easier and cheaper.. i bought all my ref books from them before..u can try search book online also.. click here.. http://www.kkumb.coop/admin/admin.html

Thier library is also the best in malaysia..u can visit as a guest ..really big and UNLIMITED.. close around 10PM i guess...forgot owledy...

PEKAN BUKU at KOMPLEKS PERDANA SISWA... and yes this is the cheapest book store in KL..summore u can ask them any book and make an order.. easier and cheaper.. i bought all my ref books from them before..u can try search book online also.. click here.. http://www.kkumb.coop/admin/admin.html

Thier library is also the best in malaysia..u can visit as a guest ..really big and UNLIMITED.. close around 10PM i guess...forgot owledy...

is that the bookstore selling english version art book as well??

wow...this is great...they actually have another branch in Shah Alam! :clapclap:

Thanks! :D