Sign in to follow this  
traveller

massage centers??

there are a lot of good blind masseurs in KL. Try this 2273 4859 and look for Mr Mok. He is the owner and can recommend good masseur.

But if u want hanky panky or special types, better go else where :lol:

Can try Mori Kaze in Bangsar. I have an appt with urban retreat spa in The Curve this Saturday (www.urbanretreat-spa.com) will update you if it’s any good

hi cas

this link is not working i don't know why?

www.urbanretreat-spa.com

Dont' know why it's not working now.

Anyways for your info:

URBAN RETREAT

The Curve, Lot No. 157, First Floor, No 6, Jalan PJU 7/3,

Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

Tel: + 603.7710.3239

E-Mail: info@urbanretreat-spa.com

www.urbanretreat-spa.com

Perhaps you could call or e-mail them up to ask about their prices.

There is a traditional thai massage center which located in The Mall shopping mall (3rd floor)

Those massuers are originally from Thailand.

I have been there..... Im satified with their services. :thumbup1:

Rm40 per hour

Rm70 for 2 hours.

(massage from toe to top)

**really cheap**

Went for my aromatherapy massage at urban retreat spa and am VERY satisfied. It was really good, cost RM79 per hour.

Yuji, the Thai massage is really cheap although I prefer massages with oil so do they have aromatherapy massage? And do you know how much is for foot reflexology?

I always go to Kanebo International Salon in Starhill, Pamper floor... Their service is superb, you'll be satisfied... :thumbup1:

try ever health at ss2 or bangsar... the environment is nice and cheap... http://www.everhealth.com.my/

I went to Ever Health in Ipoh on Sunday, they were having a soft launch promo so had a full hour foot reflexology for only RM24. It was really good!!

Will be checking out a spa in hartamas for body massage and scrub this sunday, shall update you guys then.

kanebo got body massage ? thats something i didnt know....

Yarr, there've body treatments and spas... In 6-star enviroment... :clapclap:

I went to Naracheura Spa in Hartamas yesterday and it’s probably the best-priced spa in town that not only looks decent but also has good service. I opted for the 2 hour package – foot scrub, body scrub and aromatherapy massage, all for only RM100, cheap yes?

I went to Ever Health in Ipoh on Sunday, they were having a soft launch promo so had a full hour foot reflexology for only RM24. It was really good!!

Will be checking out a spa in hartamas for body massage and scrub this sunday, shall update you guys then.

Hey there. Your link isn't working. Oh, and anymore great reviews? I'm looking for a spa to go to but not sure which one. Don't want the hocus pocus type.

Hey there. Your link isn't working. Oh, and anymore great reviews? I'm looking for a spa to go to but not sure which one. Don't want the hocus pocus type.

Hey, the naurenchara spa link works fine for me. maybe you can give them a call at 03-62032990 and ask them about their current promo. Their massages are cheaper from 10am-12pm @ only RM50 while the body scrub, foot scrub and massage is @ RM99 and yes, def not the hocus pocus type :)