Sign in to follow this  
Sim Yee

A Date With Monrose,Germany

I'm using Lotion for the moment..
Grabbed it b4 the price had increased to rm128~~ phew~~~

Am thinking to buy the mask or not~~ Monrose dont come in cheap..so broke liao..
How much is the hydrating masque? I cant use Beauty credit sleep pack coz too nourishing for acne prone skin..
Maybe use sheet mask from Chuncaini..see can help or not

QUOTE (genielee_83 @ May 7 2009, 02:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm using Lotion for the moment..
Grabbed it b4 the price had increased to rm128~~ phew~~~

Am thinking to buy the mask or not~~ Monrose dont come in cheap..so broke liao..
How much is the hydrating masque? I cant use Beauty credit sleep pack coz too nourishing for acne prone skin..
Maybe use sheet mask from Chuncaini..see can help or not

Hi, the hydrating mask is rm109. I dunno if it's good or not. Maybe someone that had tried it can share it here. Currently i am using Dermalogica Skin Hydrating Mask,i like this mask alot, i can instantly feel the hydration it make to my skin for every application. However it is not cheap either. 75ml for rm170++, recently i found that e-bay got seller selling it for rm129. Am thinking to buy from ebay once i finish mine.

QUOTE (ezza91 @ Apr 13 2009, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
do anyone sell monrose sample products?
coz im afraid that it wont suit my sensitive skin...
plizz n tq..=)

[color="#0000FF"]Monrose doesnt have trial kit or samples dear...

EDITTED : NO BISNESS SOLICITION IN DISCUSSION THREADS PLS .TQ smile.gif Edited by d3vil doll

QUOTE (amber lee @ Nov 15 2007, 12:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sim yee,i took your advice..I bought 3 products,P lotion,Hboost,day cream..and I gotta say that for these past 3days i never felt my skin so great before. whistling.gif The products is fabulous especially for my terribly oily skin. I didnt expect its so good notworthy.gif bcos i have only used it for less than a week. My skin looks radiant now without oily effect which usually happen during evening after work .even my mum noticed that too!
You are really good simyee! Let me know if you got come down to penang,I belanja you makan ya laughing.gif

Hi Amber, I was from Penang too. Are you still using Monrose 's?
My skin is so bad and I am thinkinh to have a try..just curios about the result.

Thanks for sharing ya laughing.gif

Hi Chubbybobo, I am so interested in tyring out the monorose product. I do lots survey about this. As I noticed , u only start consume this few months nia, how come so fast let go the products u bought? Anything wrong after used it?

Worriess... blink.gif blink.gif Edited by d3vil doll

QUOTE (Kissy_elmo @ May 22 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Amber, I was from Penang too. Are you still using Monrose 's?
My skin is so bad and I am thinkinh to have a try..just curios about the result.

Thanks for sharing ya laughing.gif

Hi Kissy_elmo....I have been using Monrose products for quite some time. i muct say that i cant live without their 2 of products, Purifying lotion and Rebalancing day cream. There are really good for oily or congestion skin.

My skin don have much pimples problem, but my big headache problem is OILY SKIN and whiteheads! Skin which is extremely oily and dirty! After using the recommended products by Carrie, my problem was solved in a short period of time. My skin now has became more radiant without shiny or oily effect which usually happen around afternoon after lunch. I think u can try out this products if you have the similar problem.

I had tried many brands which claimed to works on oily and whiteheads skin, unfortunately all of them are unavailing. but for this Monrose, it works intensively good! even my beautician noticed my chages .. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (amber lee @ May 25 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Kissy_elmo....I have been using Monrose products for quite some time. i muct say that i cant live without their 2 of products, Purifying lotion and Rebalancing day cream. There are really good for oily or congestion skin.

My skin don have much pimples problem, but my big headache problem is OILY SKIN and whiteheads! Skin which is extremely oily and dirty! After using the recommended products by Carrie, my problem was solved in a short period of time. My skin now has became more radiant without shiny or oily effect which usually happen around afternoon after lunch. I think u can try out this products if you have the similar problem.

I had tried many brands which claimed to works on oily and whiteheads skin, unfortunately all of them are unavailing. but for this Monrose, it works intensively good! even my beautician noticed my chages .. biggrin.gif

Well it sounds so good the result you have.

Thanks for sharing. biggrin.gif

I am oily skin of type too, that cause many problem like black/white head. so congested. hopefully can find myself a good product to prevent all this..

Girls,lets stick to the discussion topic shall we?DO NOT ATTEMPT to solicit bisness in genune discusssion thread pls. TQ smile.gif

I have oily combination + congested skin, especially in chin area. Face is oily in T Zone, but also will become dry on forehead and cheeks as I'm in aircond office for long hours. I usually get pimples during menses or lack of sleep. Always get 2-3 big red painful pimples pop out. And it will take around 1 week for the redness to subside. And when i let them heal on its own, it will leave red marks all over my fair skin. I dont have pitted holes or extreme pimple marks which have penetrated deep inside the skin, but I still hate it cos the marks are very obvious. My concerns is to control the occurrence of pimples and my RED PIMPLE MARKS!

Am thinking of buying some Monroe products to incorporate into my regimen..Considering to buy Purifying Lotion, Rebalancing Day cream, Hydro Boost and Night Repair...would like to ask whether the below regimen is ok:

Day: My own gentle cleansing gel > Purifying Lotion > Rebalancing Day cream (acts as day moisturizer and sun screen? Do i need to apply sunblock after that?)
** my only worry is the day cream. My skin easily produces oil, so I usually choose gel or lotion when it comes to day moisturizer. I always avoid cream based. This cream will not make my skin more oily?

Night: My own Cleansing Milk > My own gel cleanser> Purifying Lotion> Hydro Boost (acts as night moisturizer?) OR Night Repair to lighten scars (which one to choose?)

My concern is, the Purifying Lotion is NOT a toner, right? So I cant apply it on whole face..only on pimples and white head areas? Then does it mean I need to apply my own toner after cleansing and before Purifying Lotion? Err, also, how to apply the Purifying Lotion..is it put on cotton pad? or pour on my fingers?

hope to get good advise from Monrose users!

Hi all,

I've been using monrose for 5 days. I realized that it reduce oil in my face and does not make my face dry at all. But the other problem is now i see a lot of small small pimples come out with white thing inside and sometimes i feel my face become very itchy. Do you guys have same problems in first few days using monrose?

QUOTE (jesskitkat @ Jun 4 2009, 03:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have oily combination + congested skin, especially in chin area. Face is oily in T Zone, but also will become dry on forehead and cheeks as I'm in aircond office for long hours. I usually get pimples during menses or lack of sleep. Always get 2-3 big red painful pimples pop out. And it will take around 1 week for the redness to subside. And when i let them heal on its own, it will leave red marks all over my fair skin. I dont have pitted holes or extreme pimple marks which have penetrated deep inside the skin, but I still hate it cos the marks are very obvious. My concerns is to control the occurrence of pimples and my RED PIMPLE MARKS!

Am thinking of buying some Monroe products to incorporate into my regimen..Considering to buy Purifying Lotion, Rebalancing Day cream, Hydro Boost and Night Repair...would like to ask whether the below regimen is ok:

Day: My own gentle cleansing gel > Purifying Lotion > Rebalancing Day cream (acts as day moisturizer and sun screen? Do i need to apply sunblock after that?)
** my only worry is the day cream. My skin easily produces oil, so I usually choose gel or lotion when it comes to day moisturizer. I always avoid cream based. This cream will not make my skin more oily?

Night: My own Cleansing Milk > My own gel cleanser> Purifying Lotion> Hydro Boost (acts as night moisturizer?) OR Night Repair to lighten scars (which one to choose?)

My concern is, the Purifying Lotion is NOT a toner, right? So I cant apply it on whole face..only on pimples and white head areas? Then does it mean I need to apply my own toner after cleansing and before Purifying Lotion? Err, also, how to apply the Purifying Lotion..is it put on cotton pad? or pour on my fingers?

hope to get good advise from Monrose users!

1. I think you cannot use the day cream if your skin is still oily. The consultant will actually prescribe a regime suitable for you, and if I remember correctly, I only started using the day cream after I have used other Monrose products for about 2 months. She will normally advise you to use the Hydro Boost as moisturizer first for a few weeks or months depending on your condition. Anyway, this cream does not make my skin oily because it is very light, but then, different individual may have different reaction.

2. Hydro Boost is not a night moisturizer, it is something like a serum. I have never used Night Repair before before, but their night cream and night repair cream is supposed to help brighten the skin, with the former one stronger and oilier. Correct me if I am wrong smile.gif I have used the Night Cream (not night repair) but I think it is too oily for my liking and it doesn't work for me much.

3. Yes, you have to put toner after cleansing and before Purifying lotion. On where you should apply it, it really depends on your skin condition. For me I only apply on T zone and the side of my nose because the other areas are not as problematic. others may apply full face. I pour on my fingers and apply on my face, but some may be advised to use cotton instead. try contacting them for more information.

QUOTE (little_patsy @ Jun 13 2009, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi all,

I've been using monrose for 5 days. I realized that it reduce oil in my face and does not make my face dry at all. But the other problem is now i see a lot of small small pimples come out with white thing inside and sometimes i feel my face become very itchy. Do you guys have same problems in first few days using monrose?

I don't have this problem. Why don't you contact Carrie and tell her? See what can she advise

It has been about 2 weeks more i have been with Carrie regimen so far, my bf says there is a huge and good progress indication. The happiest outcome is my face has no longer that oily, but still a bit oily after half a day at work..and before this my chin has more than 10 pimples but it only left one now!! jump.gif i took more fruits and vege in my diet as wekk, guess it helps also..

I m glad i tried the products and I hope this will continue, my skin now is way better than it was before...YESSSSSSS!!!

QUOTE (sugarpine @ Jul 2 2009, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It has been about 2 weeks more i have been with Carrie regimen so far, my bf says there is a huge and good progress indication. The happiest outcome is my face has no longer that oily, but still a bit oily after half a day at work..and before this my chin has more than 10 pimples but it only left one now!! jump.gif i took more fruits and vege in my diet as wekk, guess it helps also..

I m glad i tried the products and I hope this will continue, my skin now is way better than it was before...YESSSSSSS!!!

Halo sugarpine.... do u mind share wit me you started off with which products ye? thank you v m.... smile.gif

Hi..Its been a while since i read all the post in MBF..

It seems that many gals here have a great experience with Monrose Skincare..U all lucky! Maybe I'm juz an exception.

I read review abt Monrose here n in Lowyat..I contact Carrie in Feb and she suggest me few products based on my skin analysis. I bought Purifying Lotion + Soothing Toner + Hydo Boost at RM315 and follow the regiment given

After 2 months..my skin condition worsen.. Had more pimples and acne break out and extremelly dry on nose n chin + oily on cheek n forehead area. Then I stop and now I'm using cetaphil + Dalacin T + Melilea moisturizer. My face almost free from pimples except few on jawline.

Sorry to all Monrose user..I dun mean to give bad review..juz share my experience..maybe it juz doesnt suit my skin.

And dear Carrie, If u read this post..dun be upset or angry at me..I did tell u tat my acne is worsen when u said tat it is nt suppose to happen tat way n u also confuse. I dindt contact u after that coz I juz feel so upset that I have bought sumthing (expensive) and it doesnt work at all...Well I take the risk n no one force me to buy..

So those who wanna try Monrose...u might want to consider my experience...maybe it is a great product but it doesnt work wonders on everyone

Hi

I bought Monrose on Feb09..unfortunately it doesnt suits my skin at all. After 2 months using it ..I got more pimples than when I start using the product..dry n oily skin.

I still have the purifying lotion (90% full) - the cap is broken..but still can use to cover it tightly
Hydro Boost (55% full)

I'm giving it away for free clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif But u'd have to pay for postage n wrapping n my petrol!

(I feel bad to sell it back..coz it juz doesnt work for me)

Those who is interested to have the product..juz tell Y u deserve to get it clap.gif (....Lets make it like a competition)

gosh, after reading sai's post i'm a bit afraid. D:

i'm banking in the money tmr to Monrose. Will start off with cleansing milk, soothing toner and purifying lotion.

will update after 1 week of using it.

hope the results will be good cause rm300 is a lot for me, as i'm still a secondary student.

QUOTE (misskitty @ Jul 26 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gosh, after reading sai's post i'm a bit afraid. D:

Hahaha..Misskitty..I juz share my experience. I hope it works 4 u as to many babes here.. Good Luck BTW!

QUOTE (athenayyy @ Jul 21 2009, 12:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Halo sugarpine.... do u mind share wit me you started off with which products ye? thank you v m.... smile.gif

Of course ! biggrin.gif
I started with the cleansing milk, soothing toner, Purifying lotion and hydro boost. This set of skin care works pretty good on my oily surface and very dehydrated skin..Since it works ok on my skin for the past 2 months, then i decided to add in the rebalancing day cream and night repair last week. so far so good, i hope my marks will get lightened in a short period of time.

hey sugarpine. i wonder if you got use deep cleansing masque and hydrating masque? if yes, may i know what brand you use? because carrie ask me to use masque but i dont know which brand is good. thanks (:

QUOTE (misskitty @ Aug 11 2009, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey sugarpine. i wonder if you got use deep cleansing masque and hydrating masque? if yes, may i know what brand you use? because carrie ask me to use masque but i dont know which brand is good. thanks (:

misskitty, i m using Origins brand deep cleansing masque and Cellnique hydrating masque before this, since Carrie said its ok, then i just continue with it. smile.gif

QUOTE (bebybret @ Aug 11 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what are this MonRose product? where to get it?

bebybret, u can order the product through online only.. this is their website address, www.mymonrose.com smile.gif

I have bought the monrose hydrating masque and used it for few times already...i find my small pimples will subside after i did the mask each time.. i m very very surprise with it unsure.gif wonder if anyone experience the same thing ? I thought of doing it more often but Carrie said only need to do it twice a week... wink.gif

QUOTE (bubblecream @ Aug 28 2009, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have bought the monrose hydrating masque and used it for few times already...i find my small pimples will subside after i did the mask each time.. i m very very surprise with it unsure.gif wonder if anyone experience the same thing ? I thought of doing it more often but Carrie said only need to do it twice a week... wink.gif

So good?? blink.gif I don hv much pimples problem , so i dun have the feeling u describe....but i do feel my skin getting much brightened each time doing this masque. smile.gif

QUOTE (amber lee @ Sep 8 2009, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So good?? blink.gif I don hv much pimples problem , so i dun have the feeling u describe....but i do feel my skin getting much brightened each time doing this masque. smile.gif

Ya..i find it strange also since it is not a deep cleanse mask for pimple skin..anyhow, i m happy,hehe biggrin.gif
I m thinking is that a must to put the mask in the fridge? since i will be moving my home soon and may not be having a fridge in short period of time... unsure.gif

HOW IS THE CLEANSING GEL? IS THAT GUD? MY FACE SUDDENLY BECAME VERY DRY AND PEELING AFTER BACK FROM CHINA TRIP.. DON NO IT IS SUITABLE TO USE NOW? unsure.gif