Sign in to follow this  
veronwps

BB Cream

Anyone here tried more than 1 bb cream?

I'm confused whether missha's, ianti's, or TSF or etude will suit me more....

I need good oil controlling power ones.

I am kinda tanned.

joelle

how is the niu er BB cream? i'm interested in trying it too!

i'm currently using SF's gingko and its coverage is not bad - but oil control is not very good as compared to coogi flowertox (another korean brand)

Joelle, any review about the niu er's BB cream? tempted to buy also... :wink3:

OMG so sorry girls i lost track with tis thread..now only i saw the questions!

In fact i just got my parcel tis morning! more than 9kg parcel shipped from Taiwan~~LOL scary isn't it..:D

after a long wait of more than a month

i haven't start to use my Niu Er BB Cream, it looks exactly same like the pic above posted by cincin

i will post my review after i try it ok.... ;)

Hey Starzy, the Aloe BB from TSF is good in oil control but the downside is that it cause breakout for quite a number of people and TSF shades are limited, only 2 and they're quite light.

U can try perhaps Missha's one. I nvr trust ianti on my face. Looks like its gonna give me a huge breakout.

Hi.. To choose a BB cream, firstly you've to understand ur own skin type and then ur skin needs. Skin79 offers a wide range of BB creams to caters different skin needs.

Interested to getting to know about Skin79 BB creams or getting one for your own? Mail me at dreamyblue82@yahoo.com or visit my blog at www.bbcraze.blogspot.com. ( o^.^o ) Sure u'll love it.. Cheers!!~

may i know where's the shop at summit tht sells the skin79 bb cream?

may i know where's the shop at summit tht sells the skin79 bb cream?

at ground floor just beside the ''Ace warehouse '', and in front of the only music instrument stalls, just brought a skin 79 derma rx from them is really good and and my redness get better already(cause by skin food aloe), but the coverage not heavy , i apply quite a lot to cover my panda eyes...

VIVI Magazine recommended Etude House BB Magic Cream

00001qx4.jpg

00001qx4.c3841d8add.jpg

Dear all, anyone interested to buy the Etude House BB Magic Cream? There are 2 types, oil control for oily skin and hydrating for dry skin. Kindly sent private message for me if anyone interested to get one, I have ready stock on hand for both types right now, thank you.

Edited by cincin

at ground floor just beside the ''Ace warehouse '', and in front of the only music instrument stalls, just brought a skin 79 derma rx from them is really good and and my redness get better already(cause by skin food aloe), but the coverage not heavy , i apply quite a lot to cover my panda eyes...

is it really tht good? i should switch to try it after i am done finishing my skinfood aloe since it's left with less than 15% of the content. thanks alot for your help shanlyn!

I was wondering what type of BB cream should I buy? I'm a MAC NC 42 (I know rather tanned and dark! I just love the sun plus it's fashionable to be tanned in New Zealand and I look terrible pale) with semi sensitive, normal/dry skin and no pimples or acne.

I'm worried the creams may be too light. I tried the Hanskin Super magic BB cream and it was really pink, pale and grey looking. I tried it and I looked like a ghost that just had a hot shower!

jani04 - perhaps you could try those BB creams which are sheer? unless what you want is coverage. if i remember correctly, feverlet or scandal is quite dark for NC30 skin, so it should be just right for you!

jani04 - perhaps you could try those BB creams which are sheer? unless what you want is coverage. if i remember correctly, feverlet or scandal is quite dark for NC30 skin, so it should be just right for you!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'd ultimately want some coverage, but hey you can't win them all =P

Hopefully bb creams will catch on to the western world and they'll bring out more shades. I'll definitely look in to getting some scandal bb cream. xx

Thanks for the suggestion! I'd ultimately want some coverage, but hey you can't win them all =P

Hopefully bb creams will catch on to the western world and they'll bring out more shades. I'll definitely look in to getting some scandal bb cream. xx

Missha M Watery BB Cream SPF27 PA++ is also quite dark. I am a MAC C2 and it's a bit dark for me but I think it may work for your NC42 skin. It is of a sandy-brownish shade. Light-medium coverage. Perfect for skin that is dry or combination (normal/dry) because it is hydrating yet not oily. I am going to give mine to my mother who has dry, ageing skin.

I know what you mean when you said Hanskin made you look pink, pale and grey because I get the same effect from Missha M Perfect Cover SPF42 PA+++ (in shade 21). If your skin has deep yellow or brown tones, these light pink-toned BB creams will make you look washed out. I don't like that. It takes the colour away from the face. That said, M Perfect Cover is actually a really good BB Cream and a favourite among many BB Cream users. It is just not suitable for certain skintones.

Missha M Watery BB Cream has the darkest shade among all the Missha BBs. It is oil-free and full of skin-caring ingredients (among it is "astaxanthin" which is said to be many times more effective than Q10). Check it out. Get a sample if you can.

Edited by crystaldi

Missha M Watery BB Cream SPF27 PA++ is also quite dark. I am a MAC C2 and it's a bit dark for me but I think it may work for your NC42 skin. It is of a sandy-brownish shade. Light-medium coverage. Perfect for skin that is dry or combination (normal/dry) because it is hydrating yet not oily. I am going to give mine to my mother who has dry, ageing skin.

I know what you mean when you said Hanskin made you look pink, pale and grey because I get the same effect from Missha M Perfect Cover SPF42 PA+++ (in shade 21). If your skin has deep yellow or brown tones, these light pink-toned BB creams will make you look washed out. I don't like that. It takes the colour away from the face. That said, M Perfect Cover is actually a really good BB Cream and a favourite among many BB Cream users. It is just not suitable for certain skintones.

Missha M Watery BB Cream has the darkest shade among all the Missha BBs. It is oil-free and full of skin-caring ingredients (among it is "astaxanthin" which is said to be many times more effective than Q10). Check it out. Get a sample if you can.

Thanks for your really helpful suggestions. I actually just found someone selling a Missha watery so now I'm more confident in buying it. I can't wait!!

I wish I was going back to JB for my cousin's wedding, oh well my SIL will have to look for BB creams for me

there is one located in IKANO POWER CENTER

Was just there yesterday, Missha BB cream out of stock, had to place an order and be put on waiting list..RM63-90 for one tube..is that the one you girls are using? Silver tube if am not mistaken. The SA told me that one shade suits all skin tone. Does it really work that way? Would appreciate some comments/feedback..cheers :) Dont wanna end up purchasing the wrong one now that I notice that there are several BB creams by Missha.... :)

Was just there yesterday, Missha BB cream out of stock, had to place an order and be put on waiting list..RM63-90 for one tube..is that the one you girls are using? Silver tube if am not mistaken. The SA told me that one shade suits all skin tone. Does it really work that way? Would appreciate some comments/feedback..cheers :) Dont wanna end up purchasing the wrong one now that I notice that there are several BB creams by Missha.... :)

The silver tube is Missha M B.B. Cream. It is different from M Watery B.B. Cream. As for whether or not one shade suits all, I think that varies from individual to individual. If the BB Cream is pink-toned and you have strong yellow undertones, there will be a difference between your face and neck colour.

For example, Missha M Perfect Cover is pink-toned and offers medium to heavy coverage. If you look at my face, you will see a smooth, nearly scarless surface. But once you look at my neck, you will see the disparity. The colour is off.

On the other hand, Etude is yellow-toned. Although it offers light to medium coverage, the colour blend in so well with my skintone that I look flattering/brighter with it. My sister also said that I look better in Etude. My scars can still be seen but I don't look "funny." I will use some cover-up for now but when my skin has greatly improved as a result of wearing this BB Cream, I can probably go without make-up.

Edited by crystaldi

The silver tube is Missha M B.B. Cream. It is different from M Watery B.B. Cream. As for whether or not one shade suits all, I think that varies from individual to individual. If the BB Cream is pink-toned and you have strong yellow undertones, there will be a difference between your face and neck colour.

For example, Missha M Perfect Cover is pink-toned and offers medium to heavy coverage. If you look at my face, you will see a smooth, nearly scarless surface. But once you look at my neck, you will see the disparity. The colour is off.

On the other hand, Etude is yellow-toned. Although it offers light to medium coverage, the colour blend in so well with my skintone that I look flattering/brighter with it. My sister also said that I look better in Etude. My scars can still be seen but I don't look "funny." I will use some cover-up for now but when my skin has greatly improved as a result of wearing this BB Cream, I can probably go without make-up.

Thanks much for the info...I think am gonna pass then..LOL...coz the SA only tried a dab on the back of my hand...it blended really well but it may not be the case if applied onto the face as skintone's completely different - face & hand....cheers babe... :)

I've tried Missha's silver tube and Skin79 DermaRX bb creams and unfortunately their shade does not suit me. I'm a MAC's NC25 shade for reference. They appear too fair and pinkish on me. Skin79 DermaRX even have a grey-ish cast if applied too thick. So I try mixing 1 part moisturizer(Clinique D.D.M.Gel) and 3 part bb cream on back on my hand first then apply, and voila, it looks more natural on me. So my bb cream is getting loved again. I guess my moisturizer diluted the shade a bit but coverage is still ok for me. Can play with the amount of moisturizer mixed to get your prefered consistency and coverage.

Edited by popsicle

Actually I started thinking (lol once the hype of bb creams let go of me) why do people use BB creams?

When I read reviews it's mostly by people who have "oily and or acne prone" skin. I have the total opposite. I have dry/normal skin and I've never had acne, and I hardly get pimples *touch wood* My skin is totaly clear but I do get eczema in the winter time, and I do have reddish cheeks. So do I even *need* BB cream? I'm wondering how would I benefit from using it.

Actually I started thinking (lol once the hype of bb creams let go of me) why do people use BB creams?

When I read reviews it's mostly by people who have "oily and or acne prone" skin. I have the total opposite. I have dry/normal skin and I've never had acne, and I hardly get pimples *touch wood* My skin is totaly clear but I do get eczema in the winter time, and I do have reddish cheeks. So do I even *need* BB cream? I'm wondering how would I benefit from using it.

I guess it's more of a "tool" used to even out skin tone. For oily and acne prone skinned people, BB creams help to provide coverage for their imperfections too. There you go, my rationale for the day LOL.. :)

Below are the price of the Missha BB Cream:

M B.B Cream 50ml RM42 (retail price RM65.00)

M Vital B.B. Cream SPF20 50ml RM60 (retail not selling)

M Perfect Cover B.B Cream SPF42 PA+++ 50ml RM80 (retail not selling)

M B.B Watery Cream SPF 27PA++ 50ml RM60 (retail not selling)

M B.B Shiny Cream SPF 27PA++ 50ml RM60 (retail not selling)

M B.B Boomer 40ml RM60 (retail not selling)

Babes who are interested in getting Skin79,Dr Jart,BRTC,Etude BB creams,do PM me.I'm selling a couple of them.

Below are the prices:

Most are pre-order items.thus there is waiting time.all prices include postage by pos laju

Dr Jart

Silver Label 50g RM 115

Black Detox 50g RM 117

Skin79

VIP Gold 43.5g RM 97

Summer collection (pink) 43.5g RM 97

Water Drop 43.5g RM 97

DermRX 43.5g RM 75

Dreamgirls 43.5g RM 75

BRTC

Perfect Recovery 30ml RM 140

Whitening & Wrinkle Repair 50ml RM 141