Sign in to follow this  
veronwps

BB Cream

I've agreed with Joanyee :clapclap: , although Dr.Jart Silver has thick texture, we still can mix it with moisturizer for easier spread. After using Dr.Jart, my skin become fairer n smooth :wub: This good for my bad blackhead condition.

Before use Dr.Jart, i do use Doctor Kayama and Dr. Secret from Japan. Is real good product but really costly. This two product can't cure or help much in my bad blackhead condition :( but after use Dr.Jart, my pore (T-Zone) even more refine :P .

Skin79 hot pink not really suit me, might cause some breakout (small bum) :( .

But since everyone's skin is different, it might react differs also. :)

Here Dr.Jart BB Cream Site.

i've only got scandal from sasa. thick texture, colour is abit ashy. oil control is not fantastic.

upon seeing the high raves, perhaps will try Dr Jart. :)

I've agreed with Joanyee :clapclap: , although Dr.Jart Silver has thick texture, we still can mix it with moisturizer for easier spread. After using Dr.Jart, my skin become fairer n smooth :wub: This good for my bad blackhead condition.

Before use Dr.Jart, i do use Doctor Kayama and Dr. Secret from Japan. Is real good product but really costly. This two product can't cure or help much in my bad blackhead condition :( but after use Dr.Jart, my pore (T-Zone) even more refine :P .

Skin79 hot pink not really suit me, might cause some breakout (small bum) :( .

But since everyone's skin is different, it might react differs also. :)

Here Dr.Jart BB Cream Site.

Just to clarify things up with other babes, I'm not related to this person. My opinions are based on my own experiences and are not influenced by anyone else.

Jeez, i feel like this topic has turned into an advertisement for this girl here. :loser:

Just to clarify things up with other babes, I'm not related to this person. My opinions are based on my own experiences and are not influenced by anyone else.

Jeez, i feel like this topic has turned into an advertisement for this girl here. :loser:

joanyee: i agree with u.This is a discussion thread not a sales thread

I'm now itching to try BRTC's Jasmine water bb cream.but so expensive lor..BRTC prices are like goin up.Contented with my Dr Jart Black detox.I dun seem to be reaching out for my other bb creams nowadays except for this or BRTC's whitening & wrinkle repair..hehe..Scandal's bb cream gave cystic acne to some users.the only attractive thing abt it is its price.Eversince I've got milia seeds,or..bumps frm Skinfood's Aloe,I've stopped using them totally.my skin improved with Dr Jart & BRTC.I'm not saying that by using bb creams only your skin will improve overnight,still have to shower TLC upon your skin.Continue with your usual skincare routine and also proper removing of bb creams.Something which i wasn't very particular last time esp when i come home late.

Can't wait to receive my BRTC jasmin,multiplex & glossy samples.. :P

Edited by nursemissy

joanyee: i agree with u.This is a discussion thread not a sales thread

I'm now itching to try BRTC's Jasmine water bb cream.but so expensive lor..BRTC prices are like goin up.Contented with my Dr Jart Black detox.I dun seem to be reaching out for my other bb creams nowadays except for this or BRTC's whitening & wrinkle repair..hehe..Scandal's bb cream gave cystic acne to some users.the only attractive thing abt it is its price.Eversince I've got milia seeds,or..bumps frm Skinfood's Aloe,I've stopped using them totally.my skin improved with Dr Jart & BRTC.I'm not saying that by using bb creams only your skin will improve overnight,still have to shower TLC upon your skin.Continue with your usual skincare routine and also proper removing of bb creams.Something which i wasn't very particular last time esp when i come home late.

Can't wait to receive my BRTC jasmin,multiplex & glossy samples.. :P

hehe..yea, BRTC is expensive...i second nursemissy, bb cream is not skincare product, it's a cosmetic. You still have to remove it.

I was too lazy to remove it after work one day and the next day i woke up, a huge pimples pop out! :(

Ooo..do write a review on BRTC jasmine and the rest ya... :clapclap:

Hi girls, after reading so many reviews about BB creams,

I wish to find some samples size of all bb creams and test on myself.

I'm looking for samples BB cream packs,

willing to buy them in good price.

I'm Afraid of buying the normal size and get dissapointed with it.

I rather spend some money to buy the samples first.

any seller here willing to sell the sample?

I believe the samples usually given free right?

I am waiting anxiously for all my BRTC samples to come.cos I want to bring them to HK.So much easier tp pack as well.If they dun reach me before i leave for HK,I shall use my Lioele samples.btw,does any babe know if Dr G is cheaper in Sasa HK?

Used my dr jart silver yesterday,wow..it made me look really fair.my face and neck has a shade difference.the oil control is good.better then thier black label and easier to spread.I still prefer black label a closer match to my skin tone.so thinking of getting one more tube from HK.even my sis-in-law is now a convert to bb cream.

I gave her a sample of Missha's Perfect cover and she loves it.I actually do like it too except for the smell.I used it a few times then realise that the shade doesn't suit me.otherwise,its coverage is the best so far.Wierd thing is,every SA in Missha or Skinfood always recommand me the lighter shade for thier bb creams and they always end up as the wrong shade.So now,I dun take thier advice and just base it on my own trying out.hehe...

checked the webbie where i get free samples,and they are sent my brtc samples out.yeah..

Here's my humble review on BRTC's Caviar Gold:

Texture: in-between (not too runny or thick)

Shade: one shade only

Fragrance: none that i can recall

Coverage: not much coverage

Oil control: none

Radiance: yes

Verdict: Dun like this bb cream.it didn't last on my face.came off after about 2 hours.Felt really oily on my face.I give it a 2 out of 5.

Edited by nursemissy

I bought another 2 bb creams today.Couldn't resist the promotion that Beauty Credit was having.Buy 1 get 1 free.So my itchy fingers went to buy.After much calculating,I kinda regretted it cos it isn't really cheap after calculating.And silly me go and take two different kinds of bb cream one is more expensive (cos it is 90ml and has spf in it) and another is cheaper(with a bit of spf and 50ml).

I shud haf taken two of the same kind.hai..nvm..Furthermore I felt that they were dishonest with the pricing,they didn't tag the more expensive one and they tagged it as the cost for 2 tubes.So actually thier promo is not worth at all.

Since I dumb dumb go and buy it,here is my review for the 90ml one.

Beauty Credit Sun care BB cream

texture: easy to spread.

colour: one shade only

fragrance: light fragrance

sun protection :spf 46

Amount: 90ml

Radiance: yes.

Verdict: Upon the first time using this cream,it wowed me.The coverage is good.Better then Dr Jart in my opinion.I really like the radiance it gives.Its now my fave BB cream.hehe..oil contol is decent.my t-zone became oily after 5 hrs.

I bought another 2 bb creams today.Couldn't resist the promotion that Beauty Credit was having.Buy 1 get 1 free.So my itchy fingers went to buy.After much calculating,I kinda regretted it cos it isn't really cheap after calculating.And silly me go and take two different kinds of bb cream one is more expensive (cos it is 90ml and has spf in it) and another is cheaper(with a bit of spf and 50ml).

I shud haf taken two of the same kind.hai..nvm..Furthermore I felt that they were dishonest with the pricing,they didn't tag the more expensive one and they tagged it as the cost for 2 tubes.So actually thier promo is not worth at all.

Since I dumb dumb go and buy it,here is my review for the 90ml one.

Beauty Credit Sun care BB cream

texture: easy to spread.

colour: one shade only

fragrance: light fragrance

sun protection :spf 46

Amount: 90ml

Radiance: yes.

Verdict: Upon the first time using this cream,it wowed me.The coverage is good.Better then Dr Jart in my opinion.I really like the radiance it gives.Its now my fave BB cream.hehe..oil contol is decent.my t-zone became oily after 5 hrs.

Thanks for the review :). Is the oil control good? better than Dr Jart? And what about the colour? Thanks! :rolleyes:

joanyee: I forgot to add the shade of it.amazingly,the shade is a perfect match for me.I'm MAC NW20.BRTC was too fair for me.

Dr Jart black is an ok match for me.I prefer it in terms of coverage and dewiness.Made my face brighter and more radiant.So far so gd the oil control.its been abt 7 hrs.Didn't use a mattifying base for my t-zone jus now.I tink I've found a new HG.lol..It has better coverage as well.For me Dr Jart is really sheer.My Dr Jart shall be neglected.And I luv it for its high spf.I told myself I'm not goin to get anymore bb creams even when I go HK no matter how tempting it is..cos I jus have too many at home.even if i use a different each day,it'll take me a long long time to finish.

Shall use the other beauty credit one.the Q10 one tomorrow.Still waiting rather anxiously for my brtc samples to come cos I dun wan to bring a huge tube of bb cream to HK.Jus those sample type will do.maybe haf to make do with Lioele.

Edited by nursemissy

Hey girls, i need some help. After reading this thread, i'm very interested in getting brtc bb cream. However there are so many types till i can't decide which is suitable for me to get. I'm deciding between perfect recover or whitening n wrinke repair, jasmin water and glossy.I have combination skin btw. Oiliness is there but not so crucial. I want something that can gives radiant but not shiny/oily kind of feeling.

Hey girls, i need some help. After reading this thread, i'm very interested in getting brtc bb cream. However there are so many types till i can't decide which is suitable for me to get. I'm deciding between perfect recover or whitening n wrinke repair, jasmin water and glossy.I have combination skin btw. Oiliness is there but not so crucial. I want something that can gives radiant but not shiny/oily kind of feeling.

I thought BRTC's perfect recovery is being discontinued?Have yet to try jasmin water and glossy as my samples have yet to arrive.I like whitening n wrinkle repair though.the oil control is average.I still had to layer on loose powder by itself,the oil control is not so gd.btw,there is this a website frm singapore that gives out free brtc samples.all you have to do is pay for the postage.unfortunately,it is only limited to Singapore only.maybe u can email the administrators and ask if they do send overseas.the website is: www.fr3b.com

Hope this helps ^_^

Edited by nursemissy

has anyone heard of the BB cream called Toc Toc? It's sold in sasa.

Hi, I heard of Toc Toc, but if you want to get Toc Toc, perhaps you might buy Dr.G from Sasa.

Toc Toc is kinda hard to blend,the price rage is bout 50-60.

Or you might buy the Etude House.Almost the same price rage with better quality.

Hopes its might help. :rolleyes:

thanks for the recommendation. i'll look into those brands :D

Hi, I heard of Toc Toc, but if you want to get Toc Toc, perhaps you might buy Dr.G from Sasa.

Toc Toc is kinda hard to blend,the price rage is bout 50-60.

Or you might buy the Etude House.Almost the same price rage with better quality.

Hopes its might help. :rolleyes:

Edited by scryllis

anyone tried shills bb cream or skin79?

which one better?

How much is dr.g bb cream cost? ml? spf?

Edited by dorlisa

anyone tried shills bb cream or skin79?

which one better?

How much is dr.g bb cream cost? ml? spf?

I just bought dr.g bb cream today from sasa midvalley for rm95(while stocks last!). Normally it is rm119 but apparently sasa is having promotion. It is 60ml with spf 30++.

Any babes tried dr.g before? I got it as read somewhere that it's quite good but don't know how it really is coz never tried bb cream before.

I just bought dr.g bb cream today from sasa midvalley for rm95(while stocks last!). Normally it is rm119 but apparently sasa is having promotion. It is 60ml with spf 30++.

Any babes tried dr.g before? I got it as read somewhere that it's quite good but don't know how it really is coz never tried bb cream before.

actually last week went i went to sasa to get Akin shampoo, the sasa promoter also tell me tat dr.g bb cream good wor, and is a hit in korea or sthg. Any babes tried already let us know ya.

My humble review on Dr G Hydraintensive BB cream (not sure if this is the one selling in Sasa cos S'pore sasa sells the brightening one)

texture: watery,easy to spread

radiance: not much upon application but the wierd thing,i used this to take my passport photo and i realised tat I look really glowy in the photo.

fragrance: none

sun protection: spf 30

oil control: not bad. shine came onli after 5 hrs.I used MMU on top of it.

coverage: average.concealer is still required.

Verdict: I like this bb cream very much.it is as good as Dr Jart if not better.It gave me an extraordinary glow which the other bb creams are unable to achieve (tat was before I discovered my HG bb cream).worth your money spent on this.

Just came back frm HK.the variety of bb creams there is definitely more then here.They have brands that I have nv heard of before.In terms of prices,Korea is still cheaper or getting it online is cheaper.I saw a shop along Granville Road (Tsim Tsha Tsui) selling Dr Jart,Skin79 bb creams and the prices are so marked up.Skinfood Mushroom is cheap there.I saw Lung Shing Dispensary selling for HK125 which is way cheaper.I didn't get any BB creams frm there,felt the prices too marked up.It is still cheaper to get it frm Korea.

Anyone tried hanskin?keen to try it.but thier prices are so expensive.

Edited by nursemissy

I've just found the right BB cream for myself...

here is the reviews of the BB cream I've tried.

~The Face Shop Quick & Clean BB Cream~

Texture: not so watery. easy to spread. non-oily feel. stick well.

Colour/Radiance: yes, but not suitable for fair people

Coverage: normal

Sun Protection: Not stated

Moisturization: no effect

Oil Control: not really good

Comedogenic-ness: cloging pores

Fragrance: Tea Tree scent

Recomend: NO

~Dr.Jart+ Silver Label BB Cream~

Texture: watery. easy to spread. non-oily feel. but takes time to dried and easily came off.

Colour/Radiance: yes, but not suitable for fair people

Sun Protection: SPF35/PA++

Moisturization: so-so

Oil Control: Very good

Comedogenic-ness: No

Fragrance: No

Recomend: Yes, but no for people with fair skin

~Dr.Jart+ Black Label BB Cream~

Texture: watery. easy to spread. non-oily feel. but takes time to dried and easily came off.

Colour/Radiance: yes, sheer pinkish

Coverage: lower than siler label, better than quick & clean

Sun Protection: SPF20/PA++

Moisturization: Very good

Oil Control: Good

Fragrance: No

Recomend: Yes, for people with fair skin, makes pale people looks healthier.

~BRTC Protect Multiplex BB Cream~

Texture: Sticky. hard to spread..

Colour/Radiance: yes, sheer and do not make skin looks pale.

Sun Protection: SPF20/PA++

Moisturization: good

Oil Control: Very Good

Fragrance: No?

Recomend: Yes, for people with fair skin.

~BRTC Wrinkle & Whitening BB Cream~

Texture: Sticky. hard to spread..

Colour/Radiance: yes, but not suitable for fair people.

Sun Protection: Not Stated

Moisturization: good

Oil Control: Good

Fragrance: No?

Recomend: Yes, but not for people with fair skin.

~ My best BB Cream:

Dr. Jart+ black label mix with BRTC protect multiplex,

Add some higher SPF sunblock to improve the protection.

And thrown my Quick & Clean to the bin!

i wonder which is the cheapest bb cream available in malaysia (i.e. over the counter)

like skinfood, missha, the face shop, etude house.

anymore?

sasa got what brands?

which one is the best?

has anyone tried BRTC's bb cream jasmin water ?? i heard from some people that it is good for those who wants the dewy effect . is it true?please share some review on this product.!! im searching for a bb cream that gives a dewy and radiant look instead of matte finish. :) im new in this bb cream stuff . saving up my $$ to try one good bb cream =) TIA !

has anyone tried BRTC's bb cream jasmin water ?? i heard from some people that it is good for those who wants the dewy effect . is it true?please share some review on this product.!! im searching for a bb cream that gives a dewy and radiant look instead of matte finish. :) im new in this bb cream stuff . saving up my $$ to try one good bb cream =) TIA !

wat a coincidence.I tried my sample of BRTC's Jasmin water today.

Texture: liquid.like LF.easy to spread.sun protection: Spf 30(if i'm not wrong)

Fragrance: none

oil control: poor.had to top up with LP.

Coverage:sheer

Verdict: a nice bb cream to use.very light.coverage is average.no radiance or dewy look though.thinking of getting this next time.

Can't wait to try the rest of the BRTC samples i got.

thanks for the review ! but from other reviews on brtc's jasmin , many said that it is lightly scented with jasmine. :huh: anyway , it is really difficult to get a bb cream that suits me =( .. i guess i'll just have to keep on trying . *sighs