Sign in to follow this  
whitecoffee

Are you a shopaholic?

Are you a shopaholic, do you overspend everymonth?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. How many percent of your net pay is spent on clothing, shoes and bags?

• 0-5%
    • 6-15%
    • 16-30%
    • 31-50%
    • 51-70%
    • 71-100%
    • > 100% (eg., all your pay + credit card)
  2. 2. How much on average do you normally spend in a month?

• 0-RM500
    • RM500-RM1000
    • RM1001-RM1500
    • FM1501-RM2000
    • RM2001-RM3500
    • RM3501-RM5000
    • RM5000-RM10000
    • > RM10000
  3. 3. Do you think you are a shopaholic?

• YES - I can't control the urge to spend
    • NO - I can control my spendding perfectly
    • Not sure

my friends says i am shopaholic but I dont think so. i think i m just ok - reasonable :D

but saying that i use to love my credit cards more than any other items i own ... and i was spending so much. . now i cut up them all and i limit my cc to a veryyyyyyyyyyy very very very low limit so I am being good nowadays. but becuz i get paid monthly then sometimes towards end of the month er i have to make a choice betwn a bag and eat maggi for two days or no bag ... :P guess who wwinss..

MY GIRL FREN LOVES ME A LOT BECAUSE I M A SHOPAHOLIC TOO! HAHA.

i ENJOY SHOPPING A LOT, ANYTHING.................................................

Glad to say that I'm not! hahaha

i spent most on cosmetics and skincare, which is whr my passion is....hehe

my motto is,"my skin is my most precious cloth" LOL

even i have bought lotsa skincare and cosmetics, but those r bought after long time survey+research and readings

as for clothes and shoes, mostly bought during sales

but will not buy something jus bcos it is cheap or under sales...quality is always more important than quantity for myself..

so for clothes and shoes im willing to spend more as long as the quality is worthbuying

as for branded designer bags..i only buy quantities that enuff for my usage, and with guaranteed quality and those really durable

i read a lot of magazines and always surfing the internet for latest fashion trends and beauty news

but not follow everything...usually will target certain type of design or trendy outfit tat i like when i read mags, eg long cardigans, candy blue skinny jeans..etc

and will hunt for that when go shopping, and grab it if the price is acceptable

so tat u wont ended buying something very up to trend but in fact doesn't suit ur style..=fashion victim =

was a shopaholic...but now spend wisely

i suggest girls to set a budget for themselves for spending and allocate budget for each expenses eg car, clothes+shoes, cosmetics, eating out..etc

and record it! so that u can effectively monitor ur expenses..that's wat i'm doing now

spend only if u have the ability to earn that much! spend smart!

saving money doesn't mean that u have to starve urself not to eat more or refrain urself fr buying anything

as for me i like travelling..with all the above effort, i still can go travel for 4 trips tis yr..

after working 1 yr plus, been trying to do some investment and savings at same time..but still a newbie in tis field

i thk it is important for girls to understand the importance of investments :)

now im hunting for a landed house and will definitely buy 1 tis yr! :D

so girls! let's not b the slave to our money! use ur credit card wisely also!

just my two cents.....^^

do you ever find like u have different mood to buy thing?

sometimes i really crazy to buy skin care and cosmetics.. but sometimes i really dont care to buy them.. and sometimes i have mood to buy clothes and sometimes not.. dunno why.. :P

i have my shopaholic moods so im in the middle for question 3. spend 30 plus % i guess. not too sure. never bother to count. dont want to either. hehe... oh, dont have so much money to afford more that half a grand a month!!

i confess, im an occasional shopaholic! sometimes when i don't shop, i really don't buy anything. but when the mood to shop arises, i buy every single thing that catches my eye! :(

[quote name='shan shan' timestamp='1186483960' post='443160']
Die, i spent too much on clothing and shoes every month. I almost shop every day!!!
so I think I am a shopaholic. I need help!!!...or is it not a bad thing? I am happier everytime I have some new dress or shoes to live in my closet and wardrobe. so nothing wrong to be a shopaholic.. hmmm i think.
[/quote]

same here. but i am online shopaholic.[img]http://www.malaysianbabes.net/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbup1.gif[/img]