Sign in to follow this  
elle

Using turns into... love?

I have a friend named L, and this guy loved her sooo much, J. They were a couple only 4 8 days and they broke up because he lied to her and she hate liars a lot. Well, after the break up, he changed completely and he is very hardworking and very serious in his studies now. The impact she left for him is really huge. Well, in front of him, he purposely make him jealous, whenever other close guy friends of her were there at the same time, she would go "darling, are you coming to my room tonite", it's normal to call darling yeah. However, she's falling for the guy she used to make her ex jealous.

Do you agree that the more you used a person to make your ex jealous, the bigger possibility that you will fall for him?

agree agree!! me feels da same way too....but sumhow i do feel its like a bounce type of relationship.....it may not be a real relationship cos u just wanna hurt ur ex and may find some feelings towards the guy.....but, dunnoe how long the feeling will last kuaa.....cos u're just using him......hmmmm......the possibility is there lerr.....

from my own experience i can tell you that the reason why she is using this guy and not others is probably coz she either has a little crush on him or like thought of him in that way b4..i dunno but like there was this guy chasing me and i was really freaked out abt it coz i barely knew him and like he was asking me to be his gf after like 2 days so i got this fren of mine ot pretend to be my bf just so that this guy would back off and well although its a different kind of using i did still use him and i used him becoz i had a crush on him... tongue.gif

from my own experience i can tell you that the reason why she is using this guy and not others is probably coz she either has a little crush on him or like thought of him in that way b4..i dunno but like there was this guy chasing me and i was really freaked out abt it coz i barely knew him and like he was asking me to be his gf after like 2 days so i got this fren of mine ot pretend to be my bf just so that this guy would back off and well although its a different kind of using i did still use him and i used him becoz i had a crush on him... tongue.gif

awwww...... he he... did anything nice come out of it in the end? u know... like did anything "nice" happen between u lar... tongue.gif

what u say really really makes sense... usually ppl will use ppl that they at least haf some liking to... tongue.gif i guess its kinda an excuse used to be with ur crush tongue.gif u know what i mean? but its all cool though.... who doesnt wanna get close to their crushes? wink.gif

darn gay

the whole scenario

hahaa pity the guy who was used

but actually they are close friends... hm not to said used but ... how can i say this...

well, she's already close to him and she's always acting like that, it's only that in front of her ex, she is being more extreme...

I agree that its possible. Besides, the possibilities are endless. smile.gif

Im also having same problem but Im not use my fren to pretend as my bf....W n i r best fren but then dunno wat happen n now he like me n court me now...I wont accept him, I just wan him be my best fren...dat all. He also agree wat I said n now we r best fren...but got ppl tot we r couple....

I think it's bcoz she likes da guy tat she's using... mayb they will end up be a couple... anything is possible... love is so so unpredictable!!

Do you agree that the more you used a person to make your ex jealous, the bigger possibility that you will fall for him?

i think it's just a coincidence lor.

its darn straight gay

i hate girls makign use of guys to make thier ex jealous

yuck

it's not USE use... it's that she always act like that with him, she's close to him, both of them are like best friends... so she only do it more extreme in front of her ex, eventually she fell for him instead

cant blame her for doing dat....cos she got hurt by her ex and it just happened naturally.....sometimes u act without thinking properly and u just feel dat maybe dats the best way just to get even lorr....like she just wanna let her ex feel like the way she feels last time maybe?....i think her fren is being good to her lorr.....cos i think he noes rite how she feels bout her ex? is it? eekss! simply say only.....winky! blink.gif

she only do it more extreme in front of her ex, eventually she fell for him instead

good lor. hope they will be happy together.

lol all i can say is they are not meant to be together, coz he is not interested to go out with her, only as friends... and he likes different kind of girls

ekekekekekeke...actually being frens kinda safe lorr.....compare to relationship.....cos for me rite, when u're frens, u're always there for each other and willing to help and all lerr.....but once ure in a relationship, u're more into the feeling and love here and there.....which is good lerr...but if lets say break up...abit hard lorrr.....i dont noe whether its right to say whether relationship is a risk but i do noe dat its sumthing like gambling.......dis is my opinion lerr.......ekekekekekekeke...eeks!