Sign in to follow this  
day-dreamer

CLINIQUE skin care products

Btw Clinique now has Liquid Soap..finally!!

I had a sample and not bad..quite nice smell too!

yeah i bought it. wink.gif and i think those who bought Cleo for this month will get the sample as well.

No.2?is No2 specially for combination skin?but i really love their Dramatically Different moisturiser...really good.but funny though, the gel moisturiser(the new one) leaves my skin oily compared to the original one..

i'm a clinique fan!!

i'm using anti blemish solution range..i hv ultra oily skin and pimples and acne prone..after using anti-blemish solution, my face is less oily but pimples not gone yet since i'm using it for only 1 week..i hope will get results soon!!

is there any clinique product to lighten acne scars??

is it tru that clinique lippie hv lotza lead??

Hey, really tempted to try clinique, some frens was recomending it as well.....

any idea how much for the basic 3 and maybe a pimple gel or something?

btw, anyone heard of the brand artistry? heard they r quite good!!

Clinique product to lighten scars... Heard there's the clinique touch stick! Gonna get it soon =D yayay!

yeah the touch stick is launched for quite some time already.. i used to use it during my high school days 'cause i have blemish problem. and this really works. i used to carry it everywhere i go. very convenient.

Hey, really tempted to try clinique, some frens was recomending it as well.....

any idea how much for the basic 3 and maybe a pimple gel or something?

btw, anyone heard of the brand artistry? heard they r quite good!!

3 basic uh... okay the cleanser now they have the liquid one and stil selling the soap. soap got two sizes, i think. anyway, either of them (liquid/soap) should cost about RM80. the soap is freaking big.. what i do is cut them into 3 parts, and then use. otherwise you know ler, soap get melt very easily when kena water, so you use smaller piece to prevent wastage.

Then move on to toner, toner got two sizes also, i think.. haha cant remember. anyway the big one is about RM70-80.. can last quite long.

Then moisturizer.. They have a lot of type of moisturizer, depending on which type you getting. But the price range is about RM70-RM125, i think. last quite long as well. and for pimple gel is RM100.

so yeah, thats about it.

Missy Z :how did the soap last? I cut the sopa into two but it only can last up to 2-3 months.Used two times a day.Wad about u?

hmm.. i cant remember.. 'cause i used to use the soap then i changed to clinique anti-blemish foaming wash then change to annasui foaming wash then now i use back clinique but its the liquid one. but er.. i think the soap can last for a long time.. the whole piece of it like last me for.. half a year or so.. i used the bigger size one and back in high school i used average 2 times a day.. sometimes 3 times.

3 basic uh... okay the cleanser now they have the liquid one and stil selling the soap. soap got two sizes, i think. anyway, either of them (liquid/soap) should cost about RM80. the soap is freaking big.. what i do is cut them into 3 parts, and then use. otherwise you know ler, soap get melt very easily when kena water, so you use smaller piece to prevent wastage.

Then move on to toner, toner got two sizes also, i think.. haha cant remember. anyway the big one is about RM70-80.. can last quite long.

Then moisturizer.. They have a lot of type of moisturizer, depending on which type you getting. But the price range is about RM70-RM125, i think. last quite long as well. and for pimple gel is RM100.

so yeah, thats about it.

thanks for the info..

i never know how to use the soap for my face, im so use to liquid wash... i feel its more troublesome, and isnt it more dry for the skin with soap?

urm.. cause there are a few types of soap like you know, dry skin, normal skin, oily skin, and anti-blemish ones. so depending which type you using. for me, i dont feel any difference between the liquid and soap in terms of dryness. but i think liquid is more convenient for you to carry/travel around.

hmm.. i cant remember.. 'cause i used to use the soap then i changed to clinique anti-blemish foaming wash then change to annasui foaming wash then now i use back clinique but its the liquid one. but er.. i think the soap can last for a long time.. the whole piece of it like last me for.. half a year or so.. i used the bigger size one and back in high school i used average 2 times a day.. sometimes 3 times.

my soap last me abt 8 months wor... i cut them into 3 portion biggrin.gif .... keep it dry then can last longer tongue.gif

i see i see.. i think it depends on how you use it as well? if you rub more sure like finish faster, right?

but then i no more using the soap. i'm using the liquid one. easier for me to carry around if i travel.

Missy ...How much is the liquid soap? i think i will change to that after i finish using my soap

Missy ...How much is the liquid soap? i think i will change to that after i finish using my soap

it's RM76!

I pastby Clinique counter today and heard the salesperson explained the 3 step usage to a customer. She cautioned her to only swipe the toner only once at each area; never swipe the same area again. Why is this?

hmm really? hehe maybe because we might be exfoliating too much if u keep swiping the same area of your face dry.gif

Hi!

You can try the Skin Calming Moisture Mask or the Deep Cleansing Mask, both sold at RM90, if i m not mistaken.

Anyone use Clinique's face sunblock before? They have a few SPF selections. Confuse which one to choose from. Anyway, is the sunblock good? Oily? How much is it?

hehe....umm....i'm new here....just wanna ask....i hav really oily n acne prone skin currently using nardia laboratory skin care,but i dun really fancy it's product...some too oily n not very effective....tot wanna try out clinique,but scared.....heard tat some of u gals use the dramatically different lotion n skin start to breakout....how ar? :huh: confused...