Sign in to follow this  
shiyou

Where to buy economical Bed frame?

Hi,

I would want to ask, where can i get a queen size bed frame for RM100++. Just a simple one. No need too fancy. I live at Setapak KL area, so any one who have ideas where I can get one?

My new mattress is coming 2morow, but I haven't manage to get the bed frame.

put it on the floor for now. shop for your bed later.

i dun think i ever came across a queen size frame for under rm200 lor. Unless u take 2 of those stainless steel foldable type and bind it together, that shud be under rm 100 lor..

I know i know~~~ Those furniture mall~~~ LDP or MEI furniture mall by the highway....

they are selling quite cheap double bed frame. Below RM200 got liao. Some even RM159 during their sale. Not sure about the quality, but definitely won't collapse when u half way sleeping la... :lol:

hm... you should have allocated teh correct budget before starting to furnish ur place ler.

or maybe you would want to save up for a better and more sturdy bed frame.

Edited by Being Evie

hi, if u guys know where i can get bed frame/bed base (japanese style), very simple one and cheap.

im also looking for second hand queen size mattress, mattress pad, bedside tables, cute table lamp and rugs. Im in KL. Please email me the pictures at bitreaz@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

i like to shop furnitures at cavenzi..i think they offer quite cheap price compare to others..some say their wood qualities are not really good but its not like i will use for the rest of my life..their design also quite up to date

I'm looking for a bedframe as well. Went to see Cavenzi's bed frame, but when I saw the wooden planks, i decided not to buy it even though it was cheap. As I got this spring + latex foam bed frm dreamnite which was quite heavy. I don't think the bed frame would last with the heavy load.

I tested the bed frames in the furnite mall, and it's good to try walking on the bedframe itself before purchasing. I'm still looking for a sturdy bedframe below RM1K which can handle the heavy load. I liked the one in ikea which is actually a divan, but will cost me RM400 extra. So, still looking around for a good bedframe/divan which is within my budget.

Anybody knows if there's any shops/place that sells 2nd hand hotel furniture in selangor or kl? i like hotel beds so much...

Hello

Thanks for sharing this info. We offer an excellent range of oak bedroom furniture from solid oak bed, oak wardrobes, oak cabinets, oak drawers and many more items please view our oak bedroom section for more details. If you would like to talk to us about your bedroom furniture For more information visit southseastrading.co.uk or you can call 01642 312456

Thanks
Have a nice time a head.