Sign in to follow this  
AdamG

#Chris# fan club

Are you a fan?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a fan of #chris#?

• YES I AM THE BIGGEST FAN!

WAHLAU cyber, try to pull a quick one over my chris...tsk tsk tsk..

Naughty buaya you...

Chris, want me to get you a new 2 pc bathing suit? :P:D:lol:

NOW who's the buaya? :P

WAHLAU cyber, try to pull a quick one over my chris...tsk tsk tsk..

Naughty buaya you...

Chris, want me to get you a new 2 pc bathing suit?
:P:D:lol:

Yes please, my dear...
:rolleyes:

NOW
who's the buaya?
:P

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by #ChRiS#

Anyway lets see them togs you're getting for Chris, Adam. :P

Anyway lets see them togs you're getting for Chris, Adam.
:P

I can't wait to see it...
:P:):D:lol:

*twiddles fingers...*

always make me wonder why girl scare to wear bikini. when i ask them, they said they afraid because they are scared people see their fat.

every girl got fat. unless u r those boney / skinny type of girls. wait till u see europe and us country. no matter how fat the lady is yet they still wear bikini.

some time topless too.

we're asian ma, so kinda conversative abit lor. and our education didn't teach us how to be confident. it's lucky we still have our self-esteem after school days... hahahaha...

always make me wonder why girl scare to wear bikini. when i ask them, they said they afraid because they are scared people see their fat.

every girl got fat. unless u r those boney / skinny type of girls. wait till u see europe and us country. no matter how fat the lady is yet they still wear bikini.

some time topless too.

hahahaha... you're in the wrong country. ;) Asians are like that. You either live with it or look at the ang mos lor.

Actually it's about how you think about yourself or look at yourself, i mean your physical confidence. I see lots of the fat ang mos here wear like that. They just don't care and still feel comfortable, from what i see la. I don't bother to see or talk about those people that so daring. Nobody care too.

Actually i don't mind to wear bikini in Msia beach. I just don't like those "sam pat" people staring and it's dangerous too.

No matter, as long as we can get Chris in that bikini Adam's mentioned. :P

hahahaha... you're in the wrong country. ;) Asians are like that. You either live with it or look at the ang mos lor.

I somehow disagree with asian being conservative. I see lots asian wear like that over here. Most of my malaysian friends over here dare to wear string at the beach over here. So you think le? It's just the country and difference culture.

Edited by smileyc240

I somehow disagree with asian being conservative. I see lots asian wear like that over here. Most of my malaysian friends over here dare to wear string at the beach over here. So you think le? It's just the country and difference culture.

On the other hand, the angmos have no problems wearing bikinis here, except when they are told they should respect our customs here. It's not the culture or the country. As I said, Asians are just like that. *shrugs* It's not the individuals, otherwise no Asians would wear bikinis even in other countries. Rather, it's the society. But enough - we're not here to discuss culture or society. This is Chris' fan club, so let's keep the focus on her, OK? :)

Free speech and free will inspires creativity. The very same reason I will not go home. Every culture has its weakness and strengths, but so far which culture has so far achieve the greatest success?

A country cannot stop globalization, it is inevitable that the western culture will transform society altogether. Look at the TV shows in Malaysia.

Malaysia idol? So you think you can dance?

:whistling:

Yeah.... let support Chris to wear bikini. I want Chris :)

hehehehehe... :P Assuming that's NOT me. :P

I'll make sure to standby myself with 10 gallons of spare blood, due to major blood loss when I see her in bikini. :lol:

chris wear bikini? where are those photos? i want to see....

For non-members the fee is USD20 per photo, payable in advance, in orders of 200 per set. :P Please bank in Maybank a/c no: 1-12345-6789-9 xP (psst! Chris! We don't have to wait for Adam to cough up that bikini any more! xP)

For non-members the fee is USD20 per photo, payable in advance, in orders of 200 per set. :P Please bank in Maybank a/c no: 1-12345-6789-9 xP (psst! Chris! We don't have to wait for Adam to cough up that bikini any more! xP)

Mr Cyber, you're my manager or what? How come i've no idea about this??? :mumbling::mumbling::mumbling:

then who wanna share the cost with me.. anyway, i dont need 200 so many.

So, how many pcs do you need ? ^_^^_^^_^

one big piece, huge like billboard on the highway.. haha! might wanna erect a billboard on my house roof in order to put that pix. so everyday i get out or get into my house then i could see it.

one big piece, huge like billboard on the highway.. haha! might wanna erect a billboard on my house roof in order to put that pix. so everyday i get out or get into my house then i could see it.

:shakehead:

Mr Cyber, you're my manager or what? How come i've no idea about this??? :mumbling::mumbling::mumbling:

*cringe* :whistling::P

Wahlieu... That one more than 20. xP