Sign in to follow this  
nsmd

my boss confess he likes me !!!

hi,everyone . i m not m'sian but i like MYB alot and my bf is m'sian too. now i face 1 big problem. :( pls help me

yesterday i went dinner with boss and our suppliers.( i work as overseas purchaser)after dinner , my boss sent me home.

on the way to my home , he confess that he likes me !!!!! ()_()

Oh my god ! i was shock ! he said he like me at first sight. ( after interview for 1 day,he hire me) i been working here 2 yrs already.

he said he dare not to say love me cos he scare me to reject him but he said he cant keep it anymore,so he confess , he likes me alot o_0 .

he told me all of his feelings on the way to my home , asking me if i can accept to be his 3rd lover !! :shakehead: Yes!! he got 2 wives with 6 kids !!!

he really scared me that time ,he tried to hold my hand but i stop him ask him to be a gentleman then he stop and apologise.

he said he know well i will reject him so he asked me to forget everything but how can i forget ? today i m working too and i feel very uncomfortable when he is around ,dare not to see his face x_x

i hate this feelings , dnt know how to act now, can u pls give me advice how to cope with it. :sick:

Edited by nsmd

i think he juz wants sex from u... no offence :) If i were u, i'll find a new job.

It's not easy for her to find a new job since she said she is not Malaysian.

It's a lot of hassle, and the easiest is to find a job with an msc status tech company.

If she doesn't find a job or loses her job, and if her boyfriend is a Malaysian, pretty soon she may have to leave the country and the Malaysian boyfriend.

but the boss might harrass u if u keep staying here...

I think she's in Thailand... ?

If it's possible, do look out for a new job :unsure: In the meantime, try to make sure you're never alone with your boss and tell him you have a steady boyfriend. If your boyfriend works as a policeman or some intimidating profession, even better :wink3: Good luck!

I think she's in Thailand... ?

If it's possible, do look out for a new job :unsure: In the meantime, try to make sure you're never alone with your boss and tell him you have a steady boyfriend. If your boyfriend works as a policeman or some intimidating profession, even better :wink3: Good luck!

Well that's the idea.. tell him that you are migrating back to Msia - or somewhere far awy from Thailand.

well, i would say, maybe try not to run away from it.

If you cannot be a bf of him, you might wanna just be friends with him. If you do not conquer your fear about him, you will have to spend the rest of your life being afraid of him, which I don't encourage, personally. :bag:

If you really dun feel comfortable working in that company, then you will have to leave, but settle it nicely, as a friend or boss-staff relationship. Otherwise, it will definitely affect the way you work and your performances. If you don't get a raise or bonus, you will think that he purposely does that to you. :cry:

And to be honest, he has got 2 wives, don't even consider. A man is always supposed to have ONLY ONE wife after you tied the knot (get married). If he has a second wife, he will have third, fourth, fifth and so on. I know well you have made the right choice.

Someone told me that Thailand employment laws are pro employee. You should look them up.

And cool down people. Bosses can't fire staff unless they have a good reason. I should know.

When are you getting married? Just stick to your guns and tell your boss that you don't feel the same way about him. A new job now would be a bit troublesome, don't you think?

Honestly,

I think your karma is screwed.....

Resign and leave I would say. There are too many cases of the boss taking advantage of their employees. I suggest you work for an international company next time like Exxonmobil, Dell, Intel, Honda, etc. Those Fortune 500 companies are more interested in making sales and profit than reaching into your pants.

Hmm... resign?? he's only Confessed his feelings towards you... if you resign you will freak d boss out hahaha and it's not a big deal when someone confess his/her feelings am i right??

Anyway d most important thing is, you can never be alone with him in future... cuz u wouldn;t know wad is he going to do to u !

U can choose to resign if he treats u differently as in " no chance for you to get promoted in future " or "harass u" or something dat makes u feel very uncomfortable...

Resign is too serious dy.. shud think twice before u make any decision.. it's not easy to get a job..

What if one of the staffs in your company confess his feelings towards u ? you wouldn't be thinking of resigning Jus because of that particular guy right??

Hmm... resign?? he's only Confessed his feelings towards you... if you resign you will freak d boss out hahaha and it's not a big deal when someone confess his/her feelings am i right??

Anyway d most important thing is, you can never be alone with him in future... cuz u wouldn;t know wad is he going to do to u !

U can choose to resign if he treats u differently as in " no chance for you to get promoted in future " or "harass u" or something dat makes u feel very uncomfortable...

Resign is too serious dy.. shud think twice before u make any decision.. it's not easy to get a job..

What if one of the staffs in your company confess his feelings towards u ? you wouldn't be thinking of resigning Jus because of that particular guy right??

True but the fact that he has two wives and wants another suggests that he is not a very nice man after all and could never want anything else except reaching into your pants. Maybe I am being a jackass here with rash decisions but I am playing it safe.

LEAVE! <_<

True but the fact that he has two wives and wants another suggests that he is not a very nice man after all and could never want anything else except reaching into your pants. Maybe I am being a jackass here with rash decisions but I am playing it safe.

LEAVE! <_<

This one I totally agree. That dude is definitely a salty man.

LEAVE! <_<

Weren't we just annoyed with you because you kept repeating to us all that all guys are nasty -- that there are no nice ones? If so why should she leave and find another jackass to work for? That's not rational, nygere. You can do better than that. Should she quit and be unemployed? Should she look for a lady employer? Should she leave before or after she finds another job? What if she can't find a job? Or finds a job with an even nastier employer? What are the legal issues in Thailand? What are her rights as an employee? I'm sure there are more issues I haven't thought of.

Don't push her to leave just because her boss made an advance. He withdrew when she asked him to. When they were alone, no less. Has that been considered?

Weren't we just annoyed with you because you kept repeating to us all that all guys are nasty -- that there are no nice ones? If so why should she leave and find another jackass to work for? That's not rational, nygere. You can do better than that. Should she quit and be unemployed? Should she look for a lady employer? Should she leave before or after she finds another job? What if she can't find a job? Or finds a job with an even nastier employer? What are the legal issues in Thailand? What are her rights as an employee? I'm sure there are more issues I haven't thought of.

Don't push her to leave just because her boss made an advance. He withdrew when she asked him to. When they were alone, no less. Has that been considered?

All mens are jackasses! But some are more jackass-like than others.

Somebody, lock cyber out. He is TEMPTING ME! <_<

Do not provoke the caged bull... I already got yellow carded by elle. <_<

Love to debate and cyber you know that I never once backed down. But elle has clipped my wings! <_< <_< <_<

Edited by nygere

Well that's the idea.. tell him that you are migrating back to Msia - or somewhere far awy from Thailand.

Actually I wasn't referring to your post although mine did follow yours :) Sorry, I should have quoted.

Edited by Zhi Hui

All mens are jackasses! But some are more jackass-like than others.

Somebody, lock cyber out. He is TEMPTING ME! <_<

Do not provoke the caged bull... I already got yellow carded by elle. <_<

This thread is about her, not about you. Please remember that. Don't hijack this thread, too. I was just pointing out that she needs to think about more than just her 'relationship' with the boss.

This thread is about her, not about you. Please remember that. Don't hijack this thread, too. I was just pointing out that she needs to think about more than just her 'relationship' with the boss.

WTF? You just made a comment about my reply and when I replied it you backfire me with this?

Stop getting on my freaking nerve. <_<

I didn't make any comments on your replies!

Edited by nygere

huh? 3rd Lover :wacko: He's crazy to fall in love. I think he love the feelings being in love and falling in love. I consider you unlucky meet this type of men. Its best to avoid. Not to ruin other people's marriage and save yourself from getting involved with him. So seems like you not comfortable with him, i assume you not interested having a relationship with him and now you wanna know how to dealt with him. if im at your place, i'll get another job. I think you have to consider your own feelings, your current relationship if you have any, and how do you feel aboutyour job. if you can get another job replacement easier, then you should go for it. Unless if you really love this job, then you have to face him and dealt with the feelings and slowly forget about it. Good luck girl :wub: I know you know whats best for yourself :D

Actually I wasn't referring to your post although mine did follow yours :) Sorry, I should have quoted.

No need for self-righteousness. :rolleyes:

ahem, the moderators are watching this thread so please, stick to topic.

he got 2 wives still wanna get the 3rd 1... wat kind of man is tis??? my boss also married n he's now courting a gal in my company too.. i feel pity on his wife. nsmd, reject him!! u have the right

I think it would be nice nmnd if you tell us what do you think you should do? Then probably we can help you from there?

How does your bf reacts?