do ya bliv in long term relationship..

i mean..

till da stage of getting married??

n maybe till old together??..

do ya bliv in long term relationship..

i mean..

till da stage of getting married??

n maybe till old together??..

Yes. Check with me again in 40 years, see if it's still going. ;)

of course i believe in it!!!

coz my papa and mama have been together like about 35 years...and they are still in love with each other. you can tell that from their conversation and interaction :rolleyes:

butta..

true love really exist?

nowadays many ppl juz love to playing around, n da..

having more than 1 gf/bf..

hmm..

what their mind all about?

OM.. :doh:

yup of coz! being able to maintain a long term relationship is the best thing anyone could have asked for..the world is changing now, having multiple ex-bf or gf seems like a cool trend nowadays..i don't see any point in short term relationship..knowing that u've already make up ur mind to dump that poor fella someday is really2 bad and cruel..my parents are leading a blissful marriage life and they've set a perfect example to me n the rest of my sibblings. so yeah of course i believe in eternal relationship!

Not sure if my experience applies.

I had a pretty long relationship with my previous galfrien, for 6years in fact. The first two years, we were blissfully in love and had many wonderful moments together. As it reaches the third year the sparks sort of died down, though the feelings were there however we seem to focus our attention to somewhere else such as work and other commitments. It sort of changed to a sort of understanding. Yes the relationship has taken to another level. A level which more seems like a barrier which we have to cross. I ask myself constanly and assured myself that our feelings had matured to another form. As we proceed further, many things have sort of becoming a use to, we know what each other wants and respect each other, sadly the sparks had died down pretty much and I would rather term it as companionship really.

I guess we couldn't cross this barrier and things sort of turn awry instead. We parted then.

So I guess its up to you all to see if you can cross this barrier. Sadly maybe I am the misfortunate one.

well..

hmm..

let me digest some..

thank ya!! :rolleyes:

n da..

is "communication" da most important element in a love relationship or somethings else?

juz really wonder :blink:

u know, reading bout this topic made me think of a few questions. Hope you dont mind, its not meant to be offensive or rude in any whatsoever way.

1. Whats your defination of love? Relationship? Flings and lust?

2. Are all your friends involved in short term flings or are there long term relationships which u had observe and it existed?

3. Do you believe love to be a matter of timing or something else?

4. What sort of person are you? Those who make things happen, those who wait for things to happen or those who donno wot is happening?

We live in a very funny world. If we do not believe in love and relationship, we tend to attract ppl who are not serious in love and relationship. If we believe in it, we tend to attract ppl who are serious in it.

Its just like, if u dont like happiness and fun, then u wont attract fun and happiness into your own life. Sometimes u might say u want fun and happiness, but if u still have doubts and hesistation, u might not attract it. Its only when u sincerely want happiness that real happiness will come.

So basically, i would like to say, dont look at others first, but look into yourself. Are you doing the right thing to get the right thing? Or are you unsure of what u want, and hence u arent getting what u think u want?

In life, be firm, be sure, be confident and determined, and you shall get what u want.

Hope u dont find what i say offensive or rude :)

i believe i can sustain a long term relationship with my bf...i have been together with him for two years.although it is still not long enough,but i believe i will be able to stay by his side and marry to him in the future and spend the rest of our life together.a lot of ppl said that im vr childish for thinking like this...but i really believe our love is the true love

u know, reading bout this topic made me think of a few questions. Hope you dont mind, its not meant to be offensive or rude in any whatsoever way.

1. Whats your defination of love? Relationship? Flings and lust?

2. Are all your friends involved in short term flings or are there long term relationships which u had observe and it existed?

3. Do you believe love to be a matter of timing or something else?

4. What sort of person are you? Those who make things happen, those who wait for things to happen or those who donno wot is happening?

We live in a very funny world. If we do not believe in love and relationship, we tend to attract ppl who are not serious in love and relationship. If we believe in it, we tend to attract ppl who are serious in it.

Its just like, if u dont like happiness and fun, then u wont attract fun and happiness into your own life. Sometimes u might say u want fun and happiness, but if u still have doubts and hesistation, u might not attract it. Its only when u sincerely want happiness that real happiness will come.

So basically, i would like to say, dont look at others first, but look into yourself. Are you doing the right thing to get the right thing? Or are you unsure of what u want, and hence u arent getting what u think u want?

In life, be firm, be sure, be confident and determined, and you shall get what u want.

Hope u dont find what i say offensive or rude :)

Thank You!!!

Well, I don't mind..

You know what..

You really helped me on something after I read the above ^..

Realized something.. hmm.. :rolleyes:

THANK YOU.. :)

oh... congrats then :clapclap: i am happy for you :clapclap:

Do come back again

Sincerely

Customer Service Complaint Center

:lol:

Do come back again

Sincerely

Customer Service Complaint Center

:lol1::lol1:

anyway great to hear tat u found some enlightment here.. but just wanna share wif u tat my best buddy married her 11years gf jan tis mth, they've been together thru thick n thin since high school n i was there to witness the whole 11years, n yeh understanding n alot more helps to keep the relationship going..

Do come back again n fill up the Customer Satisfaction Form and give us ur feedback! Thank you n have a nice day

Sincerely

Head of Customer Service Complaint Center

:lol1:

lousy useless head....

*put* thumbtacks on nickster's photo

Edited by lordy