Sign in to follow this  
mannchyun

Estee Lauder Model Search

la cremeria~ yup you can tell them what type of look you want to create. like my MUA she asked my me roughly what type of look i wanna go for, so i told her the classic smokey eye look, so she blend in the colours for me :)

eliza~ i agree with you. i saw other er.. more modellish girls there, but the judges have made their decision. however, i don't think this is a 'real' model search thing. i think it's just a promotion for their products :P because if it was a real model search thing, they would give all the girls a similar look, instead of some smokey eye, some funky, some natural... i think if they were really searching for a model, they would do it like the pageants and give all the contestants a similar thing to work on

yay!!!! i wan smoky eyes oso!!!!hahaha....n a funky hairstyle yeahh!!!.... :rolleyes

aiya...like tat join for what eh?ishhh...nvmla, model search or no model search, just go there n pay RM300 n get what i wan..

flat nose?small eyes?single eyelid? hehehee...i dunno bout all that, but i sure know that our very own Ling Tan who has very small eyes with oni a single eyelid had already make it international n struting down d runways in zang toi, CD, n lots more other famous clothing brands lorr...

Lucy liu with such small n typical chinese eyes look is oso a hot icon in hollywood loorr..

Edited by weN

flat nose?small eyes?single eyelid? hehehee...i dunno bout all that, but i sure know that our very own Ling Tan who has very small eyes with oni a single eyelid had already make it international n struting down d runways in zang toi, CD, n lots more other famous clothing brands lorr...

Lucy liu with such small n typical chinese eyes look is oso a hot icon in hollywood loorr..

yeah... but they hv typical oriental looks ... i think their cheekbones are their assets!!!

ouch...feel like go for it la..

cloe, love ur look~ sexy hot red~ :whistling:

beautyblogger too, love the pose,so elegant~ :rolleyes:

oh..well, other than make up, do they cut ur hair? erm...i read fr newppaper mention something bout hair do...but jus set up or cut?

erm...but i think not practical to cut thr...silly thoughts..haha..jus gan cheong n worry~

oh...how bout shoe? provided? erm....i think another silly Q... :doh:

Anyway,jus browse tru the semi finals..some not chun at all leh...aiks..wasted didnt choose MYB 2 pretty babes~ arghh....

MidValley 25-27/6 any1 going? erm..i think i'll go for it..didnt hav nice studio photo b4, thought of take b4 i got wrinkles=.=,plus the package is attractive too~ any1 any1? need companion~~~ ^_^

oh..well, other than make up, do they cut ur hair? erm...i read fr newppaper mention something bout hair do...but jus set up or cut?

erm...but i think not practical to cut thr...silly thoughts..haha..jus gan cheong n worry~

Anyway,jus browse tru the semi finals..some not chun at all leh...aiks..wasted didnt choose MYB 2 pretty babes~ arghh....

MidValley 25-27/6 any1 going? erm..i think i'll go for it..didnt hav nice studio photo b4, thought of take b4 i got wrinkles=.=,plus the package is attractive too~ any1 any1? need companion~~~ ^_^

nana... go for it .. i support u lor.... mayb i can teman u to do it if i cant meet u on third sat lor...hehe

xiaopei, its stated that the makeover package is RM 300. Kindly read the flyer that was posted on the first page. :)

thanks nanafishie :)

er... i don't think they cut your hair nana... they only tie it up or curl it. all temporary one :) and yea they provide shoes. but only a few pairs. so u don't really get to choose which shoe you want... it depends on your size :P but don't worry bout the shoes, coz they don't really take full body shot. only 1 or 2 shots (full body) anyways, you can bring your own shoes if you want to.

me and vinie r going 2 d 25 june photo session leh, but different time,.....must call them 2 make appointment 1st wan lorr....

v r just worrying bout our waist spare tyre looo..ahhaha..but since teddyswinkle says they will photo shop it, then i guess no need worry so much lo hehhee...

yea..although they will photo shop it but we still wanna look nice :wub: La'Cremeria continue ur sit up :thumbup1: don't give up

yea..although they will photo shop it but we still wanna look nice :wub: La'Cremeria continue ur sit up :thumbup1: don't give up

still doing it lor...but ytrday just ate 1 paket of keropok lekor, tak blh tahan d temptation of saturated fat foods ooooo ^_^

uh..

saw a few people I know who got into the semi finalist

once again proven - miri's a small place..

-.-

still doing it lor...but ytrday just ate 1 paket of keropok lekor, tak blh tahan d temptation of saturated fat foods ooooo ^_^

hahaha :lol: ....don eat so many keropok lekor ^_^ later got alot pimples..no pretty already... :whistling:

ladies, please stick to the main topic yea? :)

and don't worry bout your spare tyres... the shots are mostly upper body shots. the main focus is your face :D

yay~!

hehe.. im lucky to get into the semi-finals! Miri is a small town... xD

here's my picture..(sorry i just got a screenshot of my photo. i haven't got my CD copy yet)

173033631m.jpg

http://www.esteelaudermodelsearch.com.my/vote.html

thanks to my mum too! she paid for it.. haha! she said it was worth it. as she actually only paid RM50 for the photo.

and how generous of her. she bought another 4 pictures + CD for me... i want to thanks her lots lots! MWAKS!

p/s: i have a request! xD i hope to get our malaysian babe's support.. and help vote for me!

Edited by RaChElcHiEw

er... i don't think they cut your hair nana... they only tie it up or curl it. all temporary one :) and yea they provide shoes. but only a few pairs. so u don't really get to choose which shoe you want... it depends on your size :P but don't worry bout the shoes, coz they don't really take full body shot. only 1 or 2 shots (full body) anyways, you can bring your own shoes if you want to.

wow! you guys have shoes.. My town here.. no shoes.. I was wearing Sports shoes.. LOL!

its because i wasnt prepared for the shoot! after my mum paid for it. and in less than an hour i got my photo shoot.

i didnt get a picture of my legs.. too bad! :(

yea! they wont cut your hair.. the person who helped me make up asked me what i wanted bla bla bla..

this is the 1st time i got my make up.. so i just nodded my head.. LOL.. she gave me smokey eyes btw.. i love it!

hi rachel, congrats on makin to the semi finals

good luck

:)

thanks!

u're from Miri?

heard you said that u know some people from miri? xD

uh infact we ve met before

and maybe know each other

heh :)

wah...rachel....congrats wor...heheh....so nice....wonder what would it b like in d semi-finals :)

fui yorrrrr...!!! saw ur picture lar rachel!!! u r such a sweet n cute babe oooorrrrr

Edited by weN

if i'm not mistaken, i think they will announce the final top 7 votes n 3 selected wild card contestants on 28 june n those contestants will have to attend a 1 day trainning on 1st july, n the winners for 1st, 2nd, n 3rd place will be announce on 3rd july. Gd luck to all contestants B)

what sizes do they usually have? :D