Sign in to follow this  
mannchyun

Estee Lauder Model Search

yeah, seriously have to agree that La'Cremeria that beautyblogger n teddyswinkle are looking hotter and sexier than some of the semi-finalist. ;)

hehee...so tat kinda makes me worry whether i can even make it in d finals oso o not ooo.... :blink:

la cremeria~ oh you have to pay rm300. i forgotten to add that in. so u go there, fill up the form, pay rm300, then they'll give u the voucher :)

didi~ thanks dear :blush:

oic...thanks ya...

vinie~ hmmm... actually it's up to you whether you wanna wear a 'special' bra or not. i had to wear a tube dress so i just took out my bra because the material was really thick. however, there will be stylists there to help you and all the outfits will be sponsored by warehouse. so you don't really have to wear something nice there :)

and yes, the photographer will actually tell you how to pose. i didn't get to pose my own style. he told me exactly where to put my hands, body angle, head angle, etc. so no worries :)

like tat a....gd gd...no need so ma fan 2 think what kinda pose 2 do loo.. :rolleyes:

teddy u look like the former miss malaysia Gloria Ting! :D

hmm... it seems interesting.. but will it be too late to participate now? >.< dono whether i shud take out this RM300.. it seems too much for me. some more i don have confident on myself

hmm... it seems interesting.. but will it be too late to participate now? >.< dono whether i shud take out this RM300.. it seems too much for me. some more i don have confident on myself

haha...u think u alone oni no confident in ur self?i also same here lar... ^_^ . just go n hav fun la...dun make it as a requirement 2 make it into d semi-finals or finals, or u might just get urself all stress out...who knows if v might b lucky 2 b chosen in d finals.. :rolleyes: ..just go there n hav fun taking pictures n guess what..u even get d chance 2 wear expensive cloths n expensive make-ups worth more than d RM300 ler...but u will need 2 make an early appointment 1st...if u r going to attend d photo session on 25-27 june at midvalley just call this number 03-22840625.so hav fun n gud luck 2 all of us from myb who is attending this photo session ooo. :thumbup1:

wow.. the penang finalist are really pretty !!!!!!!! they just lower down my confident to participant

i dun use estee products though.. so dunno what to redeem ,any good products from them ?

hheehe...i dun care bout my confident thingy anymore...just wanna go there n experience d fun. i dun use estee products oso, but just wanna c can redeem any mask or gd whitening products or not loo

strikeaposeforyou~ well, it's best if you make an appointment if you're going on saturday or sunday coz it will be packed there. i didn't make an appointment though :P but i went on monday. went there and waited for 5 mins only :D

strikeaposeforyou~ well, it's best if you make an appointment if you're going on saturday or sunday coz it will be packed there. i didn't make an appointment though :P but i went on monday. went there and waited for 5 mins only :D

Thanks dearie :HUG: ...would definetly make an appointment.I think i'll be joining the wild car enteries..so like its said only three will choosen...

so thats all based on how good our pictures are right? :takepicture:

hmm.. but it's on weekday.. i nid to work ler... urgh~~ b4 tat i have a little interest to join tat, jus no one accompany me..

Thanks dearie :HUG: ...would definetly make an appointment.I think i'll be joining the wild car enteries..so like its said only three will choosen...

so thats all based on how good our pictures are right? :takepicture:

hhehe...u must b a pretty babe....u look kinda confident :thumbup1:

best of luck 2 us myb babes ooo... :clapclap:

hmm.. but it's on weekday.. i nid to work ler... urgh~~ b4 tat i have a little interest to join tat, jus no one accompany me..

just take leave looo jamince... i oso taking leave on that day, besides, i'm going alone too, aiks....2 bad me n vinie r going at different time, if not both of us can accompany n cheer each other 8)

just take leave looo jamince... i oso taking leave on that day, besides, i'm going alone too, aiks....2 bad me n vinie r going at different time, if not both of us can accompany n cheer each other 8)

La'Cremeria : dunno can change time or not...maybe u change to my time...i think i rather photoshoot before lunch..coz if after luch i think tummy will look big..heheh :D

La'Cremeria : dunno can change time or not...maybe u change to my time...i think i rather photoshoot before lunch..coz if after luch i think tummy will look big..heheh :D

hahaa...i'm staying quite far so i can oni make it after lunch...nvm lo...eat a bit a bit can liao loo...dun wan eat too heavy food lo hehee :rolleyes:

don't worry bout your tummy :) they'll photoshop for you ... :D

like tat ok lo...hahaha...is tat ur photo? gosh....i like ur eye shadow....i hope they will give me those smoky eyes make-up too oso loo...so that i can look sexy oso loo :rolleyes:

can v actually ask them 2 do our favourite hairstyle n make-ups? ^_^ hhehehe...if cant then nvm lorr...scare will buat malu oni...

I don't think most of the semi-finalist is qualified for Estee Lauder model. This is very high level brand, and those finalist are not like high level model. They have very average look, flat nose, small eyes with just single eyelid. Yes, I still agree some of the finalist have great look but just few of them. I believe there's so many very beautiful ladies out there was participated this contest but were not selected. I dunno why the judges seem like blind could choose average look to be a model of this high brand product.

Perhaps they wanna show that, by using Estee Lauder items, from average look, flat nose, small eyes also can be pretty as well as other.

OR

They wanna show that, no matter what is your looks, you still can be a model.

la cremeria~ yup you can tell them what type of look you want to create. like my MUA she asked my me roughly what type of look i wanna go for, so i told her the classic smokey eye look, so she blend in the colours for me :)

eliza~ i agree with you. i saw other er.. more modellish girls there, but the judges have made their decision. however, i don't think this is a 'real' model search thing. i think it's just a promotion for their products :P because if it was a real model search thing, they would give all the girls a similar look, instead of some smokey eye, some funky, some natural... i think if they were really searching for a model, they would do it like the pageants and give all the contestants a similar thing to work on

xiaopei, good answer! :thumbsup:

Different judges have different comment/opinion/on how they judge a person.

Overall, we cannot blame those judges.. Maybe they think this or that participant has the guts or something special? Who knows what the judge think ?? :)