Sign in to follow this  
LaiChoonLing

Do you ever see these type of heels?

wah super stiletoes! a good secret weapon since there are so many rapists nowadys.

but... how to walk? i think stand also painful dy... imagine if the wearer stepped on someone who is wearing sandals or slippers... OUCH!

h

hello members...it's an interesting subj here. shoes comes in many forms of shapes and also the purpose. depends on what angle the ladies or even men buys them for. some of the shoes featured here in the pics ...these are strictly shoes for the "fetish" people...like me.

i must say these shoes are onli meant for the fun in shoes game....ie...trampling and worshipping. but they are really not for walking in the streets.

yes, you can consider them as sex toys...and they do have their purpose too...ha,ha,. ladies has a way of wearing them for trampling their men...if trampling is the gam. and also the ladies use it as toys for themselves too....u know lah. anyway these are resall nice fetish shoes for the real fetish pple to hve fun with....hve a nice day.

u sure thats not a weapon ?

sure looks dangerous walking near to the person.

:shocking: I remember seeing a video clip showing a Chinese woman stepping on a kitty wearing such killer heels! :mumbling: She and the poor, innocent kitty looked like they were in some secluded park. Obviously she was not alone because someone was doing the videotaping of the entire horrific moments. :mumbling: She literally stepped and stomped on the kitty till it was a bloody mess!!! :cry: She looked like she thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing ~ she was laughing and giggling throughout the scene! :loser: It was alleged that the woman is in China and was not long later arrested and charged for her horrific crime as well as for posting such graphic video on the internet. :thumbup1: Pardon my language here but I hope she and her accomplice would rot in hell for their heinous crime. :mumbling:

:shocking: I remember seeing a video clip showing a Chinese woman stepping on a kitty wearing such killer heels! :mumbling: She and the poor, innocent kitty looked like they were in some secluded park. Obviously she was not alone because someone was doing the videotaping of the entire horrific moments. :mumbling: She literally stepped and stomped on the kitty till it was a bloody mess!!! :cry: She looked like she thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing ~ she was laughing and giggling throughout the scene! :loser: It was alleged that the woman is in China and was not long later arrested and charged for her horrific crime as well as for posting such graphic video on the internet. :thumbup1: Pardon my language here but I hope she and her accomplice would rot in hell for their heinous crime. :mumbling:

pity the lil kitty~ i saw it too. Crazy women..got mental problem.

Back to the topic~ :shocking: ppl these days so crazy over creative. I will die wearing tat shoes...it's pretty and deadly~imagine u ter-step on somoene foot..wow u make a hole on someone foot...eeewww..or u ter-slip down on staircase...omg!

I bet if they sell the shoes will costs lotsa lotsa $$$

*Nice to see, If you break yourself we don't care just don't break the shoes* :shakehead:

POST DELETED! :blush: Sorry, there was double posting! Edited by ivychiew

pity the lil kitty~ i saw it too. Crazy women..got mental problem.

Back to the topic~ :shocking: ppl these days so crazy over creative. I will die wearing tat shoes...it's pretty and deadly~imagine u ter-step on somoene foot..wow u make a hole on someone foot...eeewww..or u ter-slip down on staircase...omg!

I bet if they sell the shoes will costs lotsa lotsa $

*Nice to see, If you break yourself we don't care just don't break the shoes* :shakehead:

:lol::thumbup1::clapclap:That is so FUNNY! I like that phrase in THIS thread! :lol1:

hmhmh........ i like it. but i`ll not and never walk beside her leg.

hello, again. these higheels featured here are interesting so to speak. they are seen and worn by many ladies especially in the US and Europe. most of them wear these for a purpose. the significant interesting part of the heels like these are they give you a clicking sound when she walks on hard floor pavements. they are usually worn by the 'fetish mistress'. they are commonly refered to as fetish higheels...with spikey heels. in the biz of DOMination and shoes Worshipping and slave training these are used by the Mistress. wou will see some of these in the red light districts too.....or even in the fetish clubs ...as they form part of the ritual dressing. in my fetish dream i wud someday want to visit London or even Amaterdam to get a taste of these spikey heels walking over me...ha,ha,. hope i can share with you all on this when i come back with a vid of the session. note these are not shoes for ordinary ladies to wear out as you would agree it's not easy or condusive to wear in most outdoor areas....hope this explains whay these shoes are on sale and made avail for a reason.

plse chat with me more if you need any further adv....sexy higheels is my greatest passion. watching ladies in highest heels is awesome....hope someday all ladies wud wear high heels at least for some hours a day.

Well~ These shoes.. especially the 1st few pics... its TOO sharp~

the person who wear it will not be able to balance the body and the only support of the body weight is only the front part of your feet which are the toes.

Human body's important part is the feet.

We only hv 2 legs and a pair of feet.

In terms of science, i Dont recommend to wear that.

Nor 5 inch heels.

Just for a period of time such as Ball or party its all rite. IF longer period of time, it will hurts.

the 1st shoes will be too sharp where there aint any stable balancing. while i saw one which have a semi ball at the end of the heel will help to balance the weight of the body.

Although high heels will tone up your body muscles from tights to back and waist, its not recommended for long walking.

but Modellers need that for function to tone up their body shape.

Cheers

i simply love them! however, i'd be worried about getting stepped ("stabbed") by them if she loses balance. cialat man!