Sign in to follow this  
Guest ells*~

Third Party

i am going out with him this friday, gosh what should i said?

i wanna make this LAST outing memorable. wat should i say to him guys?

Obviously you're in love with him. I don't think it will be your last.

i am going out with him this friday, gosh what should i said?

i wanna make this LAST outing memorable. wat should i say to him guys?

pick

- "piss off..."

- "bye."

- "**** you, you **********. get the **** out of my life"

- "let's get married"

There are so many things you can say...

btw, it's "what should I say?" not "what should I said?"

okok

oh come on, it will be my last outing with him that (WITH HOPE)

afterwards maybe there will be no next time, or else is just a very friend friend outing

I'd offer you one final advice.

Bring a friend.

huh, why bring a friend?

to prevent you from doing something you'd regret for the rest of your life?

hey...rabbit...follow your instinct.Be yourself...don't make things complicate by being someone else and doing stupid things.

No matter wht happen just LOVE yourself...and also never regret on wht u have choose.

Edited by spooky

Hmm. I wouldn't call it a last time, I don't think it will be.

I would advise you to just quit. Bcos while you're trying to make that final goodbye, you might think that "OMG, no! I don't want to go!" and then u end up not leaving him.

yea, the problem with 'one last time' is that there will always be another 'one last time' after another...

rabbit, you are a sucker for punishment. :shakehead: It's not enough you are used by the little dip, but you have to continue offering yourself?

Man, he must be having fun telling his buddies about how he has you hanging on to him like there's no tomorrow. Probably telling them things about your body that he wouldn't have known otherwise just to prove he's telling the truth. There's NO WAY you can come out of this where anyone will believe you never had the hots for him. Not unless he's a gentleman enough to protect you from himself. You've burnt all your bridges, as we say. I hope you're not already called desperate behind your back.

I hope when you wake up one day in the future you won't regret wasting yourself on him.

Edited by CyBeR

even though i am depress, i whine, i sulk at this , i never at once regret anything that i ever do

i count this as a process for me to learn something,althought stupid or watever you guys call, as an experiences from my growing up life.

i rather do it than regret never do it. and yes, i am desperate, i am desperate for love

hmmm, if he is seriously talking behind my bed, i seriously hope he is telling the truth, haha.

haha, as for having the "hot" on him, i been telling everyone in sight that i like him, soooomuch, just that i dun know why nobody believe me. i am not ashamed of me liking him, having the "hot" on him, i am not ashamed of my feeling. thank you very much.

rather than living in this world aftraid of what other people might TALK behind my back, i choose to do what i would like to do, and i am willing to bear all the consequences for my action.

even though i am depress, i whine, i sulk at this , i never at once regret anything that i ever do

i count this as a process for me to learn something,althought stupid or watever you guys call, as an experiences from my growing up life.

i rather do it than regret never do it. and yes, i am desperate, i am desperate for love

hmmm, if he is seriously talking behind my bed, i seriously hope he is telling the truth, haha.

haha, as for having the "hot" on him, i been telling everyone in sight that i like him, soooomuch, just that i dun know why nobody believe me. i am not ashamed of me liking him, having the "hot" on him, i am not ashamed of my feeling. thank you very much.

rather than living in this world aftraid of what other people might TALK behind my back, i choose to do what i would like to do, and i am willing to bear all the consequences for my action.

Starting to talk like a woman now.

Great - whatever it is ...

just do it. Do not listen to us.

Whatever Rabbit. I'll just say you live with your own consequences.

Guys - Cyber, Nygere, Moo ... I think we should just drop things.

Good luck gal.

Guys - Cyber, Nygere, Moo ... I think we should just drop things.

Good luck gal.

Come on just because she doesn't take our advice does it mean that we should hang her out to dry?

Grow up BE. She came to us for help and she is having more problems than your indifferent pride.

All I am trying to say is that she is finally started to sound like a wiser women instead of a aimless girl - and that is the best thing that could ever happen to her right now. She needs to take control of her life and make decisions for herself be it a painful or easy decision.

Look at the bigger picture. If she could continue to think like that and take control she is her own source of strength and teacher.

This has been my objective. The moment she shows that than my job with her is done.

My little girl is grown up now. :rolleyes:

Grow up Daddy.

If my pride was indifferent I wouldn't even bother to post.

All I can say is, I've been there, done that. Sometimes it takes experience to learn. If she prefers to experience it, then there's nothing we can do, so why not just drop the subject?

Besides, its not easy to tell when you're being sarcastic and when you're not you nasty jackass. ;) Don't blame me. :P

oh no no no,i really appreciate all the advice that u guys been giving me all these long, thank you guys sooo much for this

i think i am going through a phase whereby i need to listen, but the choice is up to me whether to take it or not.

azxel, bananaeagle, cyber, nygere, u guys have been real sweet, thanks for the effort of replying to this topic , and frankly speaking, it has keep me going

whether the thing will works out for me or not, seriously, i dun really mind right now, come what may

Grow up Daddy.

If my pride was indifferent I wouldn't even bother to post.

All I can say is, I've been there, done that. Sometimes it takes experience to learn. If she prefers to experience it, then there's nothing we can do, so why not just drop the subject?

Besides, its not easy to tell when you're being sarcastic and when you're not you nasty jackass. ;) Don't blame me. :P

Because you sounded that you are hanging her out to dry. I agree that we should let her make her own decisions but not just give her a kick in the butt and shove her out the door.

And by the way, when you say that Cyber,me,etc lets drop the subject - your giving me a bad vibe about you. If you may I interpret it as you are gathering supporters against her. This is not a popularity contest - so speak for yourself.

We may point her to her options but my objective is still giving her the wisdom to make a choice. That is obviously the biggest problem she is having right now - indecisiveness.

Good for you! :thumbup1: That's what I'm talking about!

oh no no no,i really appreciate all the advice that u guys been giving me all these long, thank you guys sooo much for this

i think i am going through a phase whereby i need to listen, but the choice is up to me whether to take it or not.

azxel, bananaeagle, cyber, nygere, u guys have been real sweet, thanks for the effort of replying to this topic , and frankly speaking, it has keep me going

whether the thing will works out for me or not, seriously, i dun really mind right now, come what may

And again! :thumbup1::thumbup1:

nygere, I think bananaeagle was talking about stopping this 'debate' because we're getting off topic. Again.

Personally, I feel that it's good for her to express herself. Say what she feels like saying, let it all out.

It totally sucks being the 3rd party, this I surely know and understand. Looking at your situation, I had just decided to stop being the 3rd party. While it's not intentionally that I wanted to be in that situation, I guess I expected too much and had been lying to myself thinking that since she 'cared' or 'loved' me, she would be willing to leave him for me. I know what it is to constantly think about someone as well. I know it's not easy to forget someone just like that but I hope I would be able to do it. For me, I guess it's totally cutting myself off from the other person. We don't talk, we don't meet... I hope that helps me move on.

Anyway, hope your meeting with him goes well (or if you already met up with him, then hope all went well).

While it's not intentionally that I wanted to be in that situation, I guess I expected too much and had been lying to myself thinking that since she 'cared' or 'loved' me, she would be willing to leave him for me. I know what it is to constantly think about someone as well. I know it's not easy to forget someone just like that but I hope I would be able to do it. For me, I guess it's totally cutting myself off from the other person. We don't talk, we don't meet... I hope that helps me move on.

yuh, and i was constantly fining excuses of him not calling or texting me, and i was getting tired, really tired

lying to myself is seriously tormenting, and i am actually doing self-tormenting now

i had fall in love with him,but as easily it is, so does fall out of love with him. theres no foundation in this relationship, deep down i know that is not gonna last, but the stubborn side of me still wanna give it a try, i just cant bear to just let it go

the trouble with love is seriously can make you believe in a lie...... well come what may

hmmm, is sooooo dramatic i cannot help it but had to tell u guys

i been texting him for few days but no reply except tat he always complained he is busy. so today i went shopping with my friend.

when we come out from the store, there he is walking pass us with his gf beside him, they were holding hands

i do think it was destiny that we bumped into him. he look so shocked when he saw us, so do my friend. he knows everything. i ha dto do all the talking. it was sad but , kinda funny.

he just smashed my last hope on him. i wish him the best of luck

now present the problem. i dun ever wanna see him anymore, but i still have my stuff with him, how can i get it back without having to see him?