Sign in to follow this  
KelC

Washing Machine

:D hehe

I dunno bout tis semi-auto thing...me n my fren want to share buy. She want semi-auto but I dun really agree lo...cuz i dunno how to use..I sked later not even one year suda rosak..kaka..

Izzit worth to buy?? Anyone who using semi-auto washing machine?? :D

i juz bought a front load washer - Electrolux E984. Market price about 2.4k, but i got it in less than 2k, display set. :P

So far so good la.. i alwaz trust electrolux :)

i juz bought a front load washer - Electrolux E984. Market price about 2.4k, but i got it in less than 2k, display set. :P

So far so good la.. i alwaz trust electrolux :)

:shocking: wow..2k..haha my only budget to buy washing machine around RM600-RM700...but i dunno which brand to buy..-_-

600-700 ?? i cant really think of which brand is tat cheap! U have to choose top load or perhaps 2nd hand one? :P

i think u still can get a top load machine. My fren bought a toshiba top load at about 900 only. :)

600-700 can get lots of choices too....but expect it to be top loading and under 8kgs

Truth be told... eventhough Electrolux is more well known for reliability, I believe that just about any washing machine will last you for decades so it doesn't really matter now, does it?

yea...agree but there's always unlucky cases where their electrolux failed them just aftr 4months of use... =.= well..its all depends on luck :P ... previously i was using Siemens 4.5kg front load...last me around 8yrs with constant over loading it :P ..hehe...

I just moved in to a new place with my boyfriend. I want to buy a washing machine and my budget is RM2000.

Previously at home, I used Electrolux washer-dryer. I understand that Electrolux is a highly trusted brand for washing machine. But the washer-dryer I had at home constantly broke down after a few years of use. It seemed that every part started to spoil one by one, and after a few repairs, I supposed I could have bought a brand new washing machine with the costs paid for repair. The repairman said that my washing machine was more prone to breakdown because it was a washer-dryer two-in-one. He recommended buying a separate washing machine and dryer the next time I buy one. But I have loved the convenience of a washer-dryer that I couldn't really convince myself to not buy one now yet.

Would anybody here recommend any washer-dryer that is durable, reliable, and cost less than RM2000? My brother who just got married bought an LG washer-dryer but that cost about RM6000!

Truth be told... eventhough Electrolux is more well known for reliability, I believe that just about any washing machine will last you for decades so it doesn't really matter now, does it?

agree, my mechine last for ten years, just get a new one last week

Greetings.

I've been using 2 Toshiba washing machine for about 1 year ++ .. and its working fine till today.

Pricing wise is affordable as well ... take a look at them :)

im using toshiba also.. 1 yr + also still fine..

and its has the triple spin function until mum dunno if she washed the clothes already or not.. lol

i vouch for electrolux too simply because i've had one for a while now. my previous one was a zanusi - those last forever!
most electrolux washing machines are now made in thailand, no longer in europe.

samsung top loading washing machines are pretty decent as well - except for the annoying tunes it plays. there's a hack for it though.