Sign in to follow this  
KelC

Washing Machine

I am not sure if I post at the right topic. I am actually wanna get a washing machine but I am not sure which brand is good as I heard from my friend said Samsung spinning power a bit strong for normal clothes. Any recommendation?

Kinda hard to compare... most of us only have one. :) I've got a National, seems OK to me.

Lol, so true what Cyber said, it's hard to compare. My mother has always used an Electrolux one so when I moved out I too bought an Electrolux. 4 years now and no complaints.

hmm. I think I bought mine 4 years ago too.

I'm also looking for a washing machine. My mom used to use top loading washin machine then she tried using front loading washin machine. Out of the two, my mom said she prefer the front loader as the washing is cleaner due to the fact that its actually 'slapping' like the way we handwash our clothes.

Currently, my mom is using the brand LG and it seems to be very quiet and the hot and pre-wash is really cleanin the clothes up. I'm thinkin LG is value for money and I'll most probably getting a front loader just like my mom's one but perhaps smaller in load .. (i'm stayin alone after-all)

Truly,

ET :thumbsup:

Apparently front loading machines uses less water, energy and is gentler on clothes. It seems that the top loading machines tends to stretch your clothes after a couple of months. Especially elastic waistbands. Anyone here using top loading machines that can verify that?

Personally I've used both but I can't say I can see the difference. As long as my clothes don't come out looking like they need another wash, I don't care. Anyway washing machines are somewhat more advanced now, aren't they?

Just my opinion, folks - don't go getting nasty about it please? :)

i bought a top loading washing machine a month ago but still not yet start using... 'cos of some paip issue. so I cant tell, but what i know is we can use washing machine bag that do less 'harm' to the cloth, for example bra.

uh oh... that i wouldn't comment as i don't wear a bra! :P hehehe... anyway... my underwear always stretch big time after puttin into the toploader to wash. Now since using frontloader... i don't seem to have such a problem anymore!

Truly,

ET

If got more $$ - buy front load washing machinese

If wanna a economical machine - go to top load washing machince

front load washing machine is much more good then top load. But i'm using samsung's top load washing machine because of the budget. Its better then hand wash, for those blanket and bedsheet.

For me, i use those washing machine protector net for my working clothers and pantties, i have a special net protector for my bra. I brought it from pasar malam and the seller caims that it will protect ur bra to change shape, because it have a surportive rangka at the net. I think you can find them at Jusco. As long as 'I put my bra on those protector, no much problem using a front load washing machine

Here's wat the Sales manager told me when I can't decide which brand to buy: according to him, the most important thing is the drum if it's rosak then that's it; there's only 2 main drum maker that supply the drums to various brand. So it's basically all the same inside with diff. design outside.

Well bot LG which is not vr well known then....cos hv tight budget but want a front load 1 :P

have been using LG-7kg for 5 years n washing everyday still working well :D

Edited by veronwps

Truth be told... eventhough Electrolux is more well known for reliability, I believe that just about any washing machine will last you for decades so it doesn't really matter now, does it?

It doesn't matter...I juz want a good front loader washing machine that can last long and wont spoil clothes~hehe. I don't want a expensive one. Pokai later~ I juz wanna know the price and what brand lo~ I need to buy cuz lazy to wash my own hands...so menyusahkan~

I need your guys and gals opinion...

What do u guys think bout semi-auto washing machine?? Can last long or not? Ermmm...will spoil the clothes or not?? Izzit worth to buy??

I wanna buy but I need your guys opinion~ cuz im moving out to new unit end of this month..the owner don't want to provide washing machine..-_-...so i have to buy myself...sigh~~

Thanks~~pls reply :D

Edited by ^Strawberry^