Sign in to follow this  
makeupjunk

makeupjunk

so far, i hv only bought items from wilberry.....she is nice nice nice seller.......i am waiting to get more color from her...

and, i bought items fr simmy b4 too...i luv her design...she's patient, i am a bit 'hard to serve' sometime, but she's willing to custom made her item for me, discuss with me....give me idea and suggestion....great seller....

girls who has bought item from me....feel free to drop me a line here. let me see how i can improve better in future...tq ya!

Edited by makeupjunk

you are a great seller! very fast and efficient and very tolerable even though i can be a b***h sometimes. haha! so sorry for the inconvinience i caused you k? will buy from you again if there are more items which interest me! thanks!

hey dear, although i am just bought only 1 item from u but u are so nice and friendly to answer all my question everytime...

and you are always helpful and patient to answer my question in make up too...thanks a lots ya..:P

and i still remember the nice packaging and nice smell of the paper u wrapped the item...

a :thumbsup: seller in MYB...

Edited by licole

hihi dear, me again...

parcel received today...

this time i also get some items from u AGAIN...

all the items are in such a very good condition and in such a low price u are offering here...i really LOVE them...

it's really worth... hope to deal with u again ya...

thanks a lots...

muahz~