Sign in to follow this  
Peachgal

Good and Sweet Memories

wat happen to you ah?

nothing....i always ok..... smile

college.. really enjoy.. i really have to enjoy the life that i have now... sweet, enjoy, fun, exciting... especially in my college.. lot's of event and stuff... make my life so darn fun and enjoy... meet new frenz... learn new things.. wah...

my college and uni can ponteng tongue.gif

my college also can.. but onli lecture... tutorial cannot...

mine both oso cannot. absent for 4 days hafta see programme director

I am looking for my friends who studied in Kuen Cheng Girls' High School, class 2E, year 1996/1997.

I am looking for you guys and I completely lost contact with all of you. Please drop me a PM indicates your name(that you use during schooling) and hp if you're those I am looking for. Thanks! smile.gifsmile.gif

missing both High School & College life...

high school is where all the dramas, bitch-fights etc etc happened... Been through a lot with friends... SO many things happened. And became a more mature person from that stage...

college... my first yr studying out of the country. The friends i made taught me a lot of stuff. Things come and go... those friends left a very deep footsteps in my heart. I'm missin 'em lots since i'm in syd n they're in melb! sad.gif

i dont know about my college life but i dont really like my high school life..it is so sucks!!

the only thing i miss high school life is i get to know my friends from there..i hate my school teacher..they are useless..