Sign in to follow this  
yin

Dawn Yang ~ Hottest blogger in Sg

hey...she look very familiar at korean drama...I think the drama Princess' Lulu at ch19...blur blur d...

yeah! she does... the first few pages of this thread i got give the link of the princess luulu pic hahaha!

Fake or not, she's pretty. Love that looks. ;) As long as pretty face, kind hearted no big problems.

Agree :wink3:

Why cant...?

Try this link^^

>>> http://www.dawnyang.com/

U r wElcoMe^^

Her eyes are cute -- but..is she wearing that contact lense thingy? The one that's also currently being sold in MYB? xD;;;

Edited by misa

Her eyes are cute -- but..is she wearing that contact lense thingy? The one that's also currently being sold in MYB? xD;;;

i think she's wearing tinted lense lar, tat explains the brownish hue. btw i think it makes her look very artificial. the ones selling in myb r black lense - to make ur pupil looks bigger.

i bet she spent at least one hour attaching those fake eyelash, curling em and putting on mascara. but as u said, they look very cute indeed. otherwise, her looks r normal only la.

I think xiaxue is Sg's hottest blogger, not Dawn Yang. Xiaxue's blog is insightful & sarcastic w/o being too bitchy. I'd still read xiaxue's blog even if there are no photos. :)

hee dawn yang is so pretty!! n cute ahaha... bt her blog really kinda dull @@" xiaxue's one is better... n she makes effort to edit her pics too ahaha

Read the blog... Undeniably boring... Is that fake eye lashes and those contact lense that can make your eyes look bigger? Hmm... Personally I prefer blogs with better content and talks about more interesting topics.

there are two hot blogger in Sg, SPG and also the babe in toyland aka sash.

Hush hush plastic surgery is also prevalent in Japan or Korea (can't remember which). I saw a documentary on tv. About 75%, if I'm not mistaken, of Japanese (or Korean) women are walking around with fake faces, but they'll never admit it. They save all their money, no matter how little they have for each surgery. The shy ladies interviewed said it's "an investment" for a better future (to snag better husbands).

Edited by dewdrops

^ korean women, i think. cos my fren was studying there n he said usually parents will present a sum of money for their daughters' surgery as 21-year-old birthday gifts!

not only korean women tho, ang mo also wat hehehe... ang mo will do lipo :clapclap:

^ korean women, i think. cos my fren was studying there n he said usually parents will present a sum of money for their daughters' surgery as 21-year-old birthday gifts!

I find this weird and disturbing ... :P ... mostly 'cos of the parents' involvement.

At least Dawn actually spent her money well. She looks great!

Edited by dewdrops

not only korean women tho, ang mo also wat hehehe... ang mo will do lipo :clapclap:

Hehe... the difference is that ang mos are more open about what they had done to their bodies.

Yes,Dawn is undeniably sweet and pretty.Btw, Did she confess that she has gone through the plastic surgery?

ok, luvlade...

Key in the date, 22nd August 2006 at the Posting Calender on the left of the blog,there you can see her previous pics.Btw, She has mesmerizing eyes. :)

I just went and check out her old photos, taken when she was younger ... She wasn't ugly to be honest, quite attractive but definitely not drop dead gorgeous. She looked kinda Malay-ish back then but now suddenly she's an "ang-moh"(caucasian)?????!!! :shocking:She used to have black/dark brown eyes (as of a typical asian) and now she has got blue/green/greyish eyes? :shakehead: I supposed she's wearing coloured contact lense these days? :unsure: