Sign in to follow this  
mannchyun

typical rich ppl

yeah those kids with rich parents really man.. bring branded stuff to school to show off, 1 bottle of coca limited edition also want to show off

hahaha. coke...haha!

Okay lemme spice up ya mind a lil.....just a small thing to debate on....

We have been talking about all the rich ppl and how they act!

But i have a contradicting sentence from a friend! Well lets put it this way..... a gal is in love with this guy and this guy is a MAN....true to ever last word. He is rich....but doesnt use his parents wealth! he is a man who like to achive everything on his own....

So tis gal wants him to come and find him....but he has no car.....she scold him and is angry with him..... because he said " i dont wanna use my dads car....i will buy my own car and drive ..... i will be successfull ....:"

hehe.....think ppl....there is alwayz 2 sides of the coin....1/2 will have the mentality like ya all.....and another 1/2 will have the mentality of the gal.....

But if u think love and other things is more important in this world....you are dead wrong! U gat money....u gat power....u gat money ....u gat health! u gat money u gat peace of mind....u have money ..u have everything u need.....!

MONEY IS THE ONE MOST POWERFULL AND DANGEROUS entity in this world.....no magic no hocus pocus!

yes... i agree that money is indeed important to survive in today's harsh world we call home....but then, being rich still doesnt gif u the right to be a brat...

that girl is very demanding... i would say that she's quite materialistic... she loves her bf coz of what? coz his family got money? and when he say he wanna work his own way up, she gets upset? what kind of gf is she? gf's are supposed to stand by their bf's... same the other way around lar...

i mean... he has great dreams... she's supposed to support his independence and decision....

he is a man who like to achive everything on his own....

" i dont wanna use my dads car....i will buy my own car and drive ..... i will be successfull ....:"

totally respect this guy... if he was my bf, i would support him... be there by his side... be his energy...

rich ppl in malaysia dont know how to behave bash.gif

im sure u guys got this one certain fren... who is damm rich .. and like to show off her $$ power bla bla ... like i know this girl lar .... she's rich .. and got this bad perangai wan .... she acts as if she's the queen of everything ... and she tot all her frens like her .. when in fact they dont... they act in front of her only ... if u got frens like this .. wat will u do ?

I've friedns who are rich but they never show off in front of me. But got this flatmate, she's very rich, she assume all the branded stuff are good, those less expensive stuff are cheap, and she will never buy and wear them. It irritates me, because i dont think less expensive or non branded stuff are not good. SOmetimes when others said her top is not nice she replied "It's Armani worr..." Then the other flatmates like death.gif

ya lar... can u imagine... ur parents who know u so well also cannot stand it if u keep on whining... imagine... do u think ur frens can tahan?? u think ur bf can tahan??? i think not... doing it once in a while is different... coz sometimes, u just want some sympathy...

u whine to bf to get some extra attention... but the more often u do it, the less favourable attention u will get...

What? Not even parents can tahan?! That's a bit... Erm!!!

well.. i havent met this kind of situation yet but if really have this kind of person.. i will say "so rich? so wat? isit your money or your dad's money?" tongue.gif

kekekke

Yeah, agree!!! I always think that too. But lucky now, i dont ask money from my parents. I earn my pocket money, so never feel guilty even if i buy any thing.

Most of the China people in my Uni are rich people, so they like wearing those big brands, like Burberry, Gucci and stuff. They never appreciate what they have, and never think of what they come to UK for. The go partying every night, eating out every night, go shopping every week. I feel sorry for their parents.

hahaha... in my mind hor, i imagine slapping them left and right tongue.gif but in real life, i dun slap ppl wan... did u know slapping is very dangerous? can cause brain damage... blink.gif

True arr? Never heard of it lehh... Seriously?

yeah majority of them are rich, in my class the percentage of rich people are really high, they wear branded stuff everything braded but luckily they are those who show off.. if they are rich, u can see it if they are rich or if they are not, can even see if they are normal rich or rich rich

I respect the ppl who achieves wealth in their own success

I envy the rich and ppl who are born with the silver spoon

and i admire ppl who are rich yet humble!

Now.... Being rich is really impressive because in todays world money actually "talks"!!

But being rich and having a stuckup rich brats attitude.....thats not something that is in my book !

Actually i dont mind if there is any ppl who likes to divert their riches to my bank account....lol!

For me personally..... U have money ....even if its 1 buck....your not so great if its from ya parents. But if the 1 buck is your own earnings....u have my highest RESPECTA!

Absolutely!!! Especially when u are not a teenager no more, and u have the ability to work, then why u still have to ask money from parents. I dont do so since i was 18.

yalo..

i dont like those kids like to show off their mommys/daddys money

so stupid..

if own earnings then ok la but too show off is so YUCKS

well.. my dad's friend is very rich but he is humble..

i respect his attitude.. some more he doesnt spend his money on buying merz ..

Because the parents know how hard is it to earn money to strive for life

yeah those kids with rich parents really man.. bring branded stuff to school to show off, 1 bottle of coca limited edition also want to show off

Haha... This is funny

yes... i agree that money is indeed important to survive in today's harsh world we call home....but then, being rich still doesnt gif u the right to be a brat...

that girl is very demanding... i would say that she's quite materialistic... she loves her bf coz of what? coz his family got money? and when he say he wanna work his own way up, she gets upset? what kind of gf is she? gf's are supposed to stand by their bf's... same the other way around lar...

i mean... he has great dreams... she's supposed to support his independence and decision....

totally respect this guy... if he was my bf, i would support him... be there by his side... be his energy...

Yeah, i agree to what Rayleen said. I know money nowadays is very important, but what happen when someone doesnt appreciate? Like my classmates, they are borned to be rich, so they wasted their money for clubbing, drinking, branded stuff. If they have so much money to waste, cant they donate some to the poor and those who desperately need help. It's the way u use ur money, not the way u own the money.

For the situation, i will agree to what that guy does. I think he should be respected. People who knows how hard money is earned will appreciate what they own now. Watched a program on telly Young and Penniless, i think. It was about those teenagers, they are very rich, they own a few servants, never ride a bus, never know how to wash a cup. They were sent to live with some poor people and earn their first penny. It was harsh, but lastly they changed. And i think even if the parents are rich, they can spoil their kids, make them learn to do houseworks. It's really for thier good, i think

yeah but then again, if it's only child in the family, they will give most of the time

I know, but parents have to make the kids know how hard is life.... Not to spoil them by giving whatever they want. My bro is the only son, my parents do spoil him sometimes, but not getting him whatever he wants like u fung duk fung u yu duk yu.