Sign in to follow this  
angeldust

Do you meet up with people you've met online?

I've met with 3 by far and these are ppl that I have chatted online with for some time like few years? So meeting them was quite natural and they're fun to hang out with! :D

Net frens are great frens!! I have met up with lotsa net frens since i'm 13years old and still continuing now(i'm 21 now)..guess how many frens i had made?? hmm before da crime rate increased recent years, i used to meet them from irc but its getting dangerous now..so i met those who are from online games only..=) i've made more than 100 good frens from around da world whenever i'm in their countries for hols and still counting...i still keep in touch with some of them and they are really my good frens..i haven met up with physcho yet!! LOL

Well... if i can try count and my memory serves me correctly, i have made face contact with over 300 online friends.. and alot of em is still my friends too !! just not 300 of em cuz some of them just turn me off by the way the act in real life and lots of fakers too !!! hahaha.. not that i'm worried cuz i'm a guy.. what can go wrong for a guy right ? hahahaha ;P

Hmm.. things can go wrong too for a guy when they are blinded :P