Sign in to follow this  
misa

misa @ The Store -- Apparel/Accessories (Korea/Japan)

ah! i just saw the pink pearl shoes.. me likey! but i can't wear any heels with the back thingy..cos i get blisters above my heels.. dang it.. :(

i wear size 7... when u have ready stock tell me too k? just wanna try see see.. :P

ah! i just saw the pink pearl shoes.. me likey! but i can't wear any heels with the back thingy..cos i get blisters above my heels.. dang it.. :(

i wear size 7... when u have ready stock tell me too k? just wanna try see see.. :P

Okay -- but right now most of the stocks I've ordered have been booked by others. Will PM you if I have the shoes available for you to check out. : )~~~ Will post up what I have available during the second week of November. :wub:

Edited by misa

♥ Update! ♥

For those how have made a preorder~~~~ good news : ) I'll be receiving the items this Friday or Saturday. I made an early order :wub: hehe anyways, for COD, we can arrange to meet up next week. Monday evening or something ~~~~ will let you know through PM/SMS.

Will be uploading photos of the items just as well for QC in case anyone else is interested in purchasing the ready stocks. Won't be a lot though because most of the items have been preordered. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for all the support!

<33333!

P/s: In December, we'll be importing in ready stocks -- so there will be no need for a preorder. We'll also be working with a few other suppliers so you'll get a better bargain! :wub:

Edited by misa

does it mean tat u order for every items tat u posted here? Can i see the items first b4 buy?

does it mean tat u order for every items tat u posted here? Can i see the items first b4 buy?

I'll have all the items for the ones listed in this thread by this weekend. But not the accessories, only some. I might not have many ready stocks left in hand but will post up the photos for QC and there might be a quick second preorder before I leave overseas in the middle of this month. Will only be back at the end of November. By then, I'll be importing in other stuff. : )~~~ Check out the thread during this weekend -- I'll upload photos of the items. Cheers! :wub:

yea. where's the photos?

dear misa,

i just visited your forum and i fall in love straight on the dresses! they are beauiful

i'm 5 feet 7 and my shoulder is a bit BIG... around 16 to 17 inch from one end to another

i love the 1st and 2nd dress. Which would you recommend? Are they sold out?

dear misa,

i just visited your forum and i fall in love straight on the dresses! they are beauiful

i'm 5 feet 7 and my shoulder is a bit BIG... around 16 to 17 inch from one end to another

i love the 1st and 2nd dress. Which would you recommend? Are they sold out?

You're in luck : ) I'll have ready stocks for the first and second dress by tomorrow or Saturday, so I'll be posting up some photos of it soon. For the second dress, unfortunately, they've all been reserved but I have one more of the White Lady Korean one piece dress available. I'll measure it shoulder to shoulder and will let you know. If you're interested in the second dress, I might be making a second preorder starting on Monday. So it wouldn't be a problem for me to reserve it for you. Let me PM you tomorrow or Saturday with the measurements, yah? :wub: Cheers!

Edited by misa

♥ Ready Stocks Available! ♥

There are some ready stocks available for sale. Do check out the 1st page. :wub: Thanks!

P/s: Second Round Preorder for accessories is now open!

Edited by misa

hey misa! would it be troublesome to ask you to model the dresses? would like to know how it'd look on you.. :P preferbly without the accessories... :)

I like the white lady korean... :P

hey misa! would it be troublesome to ask you to model the dresses? would like to know how it'd look on you.. :P preferbly without the accessories... :)

I like the white lady korean... :P

That won't be a problem because I bought both of the dresses for myself too hehe : ) Will PM you with the photos in a bit~~~ <333

♥ UPDATE ♥

New stocks arriving on the 20th of November. All new items, funky tops and a couple of dresses. :wub:

Edited by misa

:wub: Ivory Flowered Dress - 2pcs reserved for crazychick. Pink/Purple/Brown Layered Top sold! Greenish Blue Polka Dot Tube Top sold!

Girls, I'm offering free shipping by POSLAJU for this week. :wub: Cheers!

Edited by misa

♥ UPDATE! ♥

Ivory Flowered Dress -- 2pcs SOLD!

There's four more items available for sale! Free shipping available till this Friday! :wub:

1) Japanese Stree Fashion Dress x 1pc

2) White/Grey/Black Layered Top x 1pc

3) Greyish Black Polka Dot Tube Top x 1pc

4) Black Lace Top x 1pc

♥ UPDATE! ♥

Free shipping is no longer available. But items are 100% negotiable for now. I'm working on clearing the stock ASAP.

Cheers! :wub: