Sign in to follow this  
misa

misa @ The Store -- Apparel/Accessories (Korea/Japan)

♥ misa @ The Store ♥

promosh7.jpg

For Cash On Delivery

COD at Sunway Pyramid only.

For POSLAJU

Bank Transfer - Maybank

For ATM transactions, you need to scan and email me a copy of your transaction slip as proof that you've made the deposit.

For online transactions, send me a copy of the transaction made through email.

Alternatively, you can send me your transaction date/time and reference number once it is done (through email).

Peninsular (RM6) Sabah/Sarawak (RM8). 2-3 business days.

IMPORTANT!

Please be sure that you provide me with your full name and that the address you've given to me is correct. I'll confirm the address with you again prior to delivery. If the item fails to be delivered (the item must be accepted on your side), you'll have to bear the shipping cost for the item to be sent out to you again. I will not be held responsible for items lost through mail.

Terms & Conditions

1 - Goods Sold are not Refundeable or Exchangeable. All items are thoroughly inspected before delivery.

2 - Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.

3 - Reservations can only be made for a total of 3 days.

Free Size

All the items listed are Free Size unless stated. Most Free Size outfits can be worn by those wearing sizes S & M -- bust size 33-34 inches. Do note that we can't guarantee that it'll be a perfect fit for you. We are working on having ready stocks in hand and you will be assured of the correct measurements in the near future.

Fixed Price

The items available for order below are at a fixed price (non negotiable). These items are shipped in from overseas but we try to give you the best possible price anyhow. Nevertheless, feel free to let us know if there's an item here that's selling cheaper elsewhere. We'll then work on revising the price.

Contact

PM or reply to this thread

((Email)) misa_thestore @ yahoo dot com

((MSN)) misa_thestore @ hotmail dot com

((MISA'S SUCCESSFUL TRADE LIST))

Edited by misa