Sign in to follow this  
misa

misa @ The Store -- Apparel/Accessories (Korea/Japan)

hey misa! nice to see u here! :P

are you gonna be bringing any nice handbags in? high-heels?

i like the dresses but i seldom wear dresses out.. :(

i want handbags toooooo........ :wub:

Hey! *waves* Good to see some familiar "faces" hehe and with regards to handbags, yes, yes I'll have some of those in December. Planning to bring in some funky Harajuku style bags too. But omg it's expensive -- still working on getting the best prices for those. High heels -- there are a couple. Will post it up in a bit, yah?

are you buying these products from overseas and bringing them here? :) i'm not buying anything, just wanted to say these are really nice pieces!

Aww, thanks! And yup, yup these items are from overseas. I'm trying to get the best prices possible as shipping costs a fortune. Most of the items listed here are pretty much a steal as it's below retail price. For now, it's just sort of fun to bring in these stuff for people. Cruising around for clothes and accessories, I'll think of it as a hobby lol definitely not something I can live by. Cheers!

Aww, thanks! And yup, yup these items are from overseas. I'm trying to get the best prices possible as shipping costs a fortune. Most of the items listed here are pretty much a steal as it's below retail price. For now, it's just sort of fun to bring in these stuff for people. Cruising around for clothes and accessories, I'll think of it as a hobby lol definitely not something I can live by. Cheers!

how long it takes to arrive to kl?

how long it takes to arrive to kl?

7-12 business days. : ) Depending on product stock and availability. I'll definitely keep the buyers informed.

MD11 black is nice but duno whether it fits me or not.. somemore cant alwaz wear it also.. only for special occasion like dinner. ^_^

MD11 black is nice but duno whether it fits me or not.. somemore cant alwaz wear it also.. only for special occasion like dinner. ^_^

Well, I love the colour black and will be using it for lunch too hehe it should be able to fit you if you're wearing S/M. I'm 162cm so this dress will be knee length for me or slightly below, give and take a few inches. :P

ahh misa.. u hav vr pretty dresses here... i wonderin which one suits me better... mayb wanna buy xD .... i lik the 2nd n the pink one.. so pretty... bt i kinda dark eh.. scare wear ad nt nice T-T

ahh misa.. u hav vr pretty dresses here... i wonderin which one suits me better... mayb wanna buy xD .... i lik the 2nd n the pink one.. so pretty... bt i kinda dark eh.. scare wear ad nt nice T-T

Thanks : )~~~ well, the good news is that pink looks good on dark skin hehe and if you're just tanned, white's cool wat -- think of tennis players lol. But yup, yup, I agree that with dresses one has to be real careful when making a choice whether to purchase it or not.

hey misa! nice to see u here! :P

are you gonna be bringing any nice handbags in? high-heels?

i like the dresses but i seldom wear dresses out.. :(

i have the same problem too! :lol:

misa can i see more pants n tops?

n er will you be bring in more clothes near CNY?

:D wanna buy for CNY de~

Edited by yin

i have the same problem too! :lol:

misa can i see more pants n tops?

n er will you be bring in more clothes near CNY?

:D wanna buy for CNY de~

I'll be working on bringing in more items -- well, December onwards la hehe : ) So yup, yup, hopefully there wil be more cool stuff available for your CNY purchases. Will lookout for trendy lookin' pants and tops too. Hopefully I won't be too busy then with work and stuff though ;0; Thanks for your interest! : D!

thanks. i like one of the heels. but im afraid after i bought it the size dont fit. i normally wear a 7 or 8, depends on the designs. i sometimes can fit to 9 too.

thanks. i like one of the heels. but im afraid after i bought it the size dont fit. i normally wear a 7 or 8, depends on the designs. i sometimes can fit to 9 too.

Yup, sometimes the shoes don't fit well even if you're supposed to be that size -- well, I'm planning to buy one of the shoes for myself -- a size 38 one -- I can let you try it out if you'd like -- just to be able to judge whether or not it'll fit you. Hehe.

I might also have some ready stocks in hand next month. ; )

wow..e dresses r so nice

really love it...feel like buyin it

but those dresses..suitable for function n dinner..

normal days cant wear....i seldom got those function... :(

misa

i think i'll wait for the first order to come in order to see the materials..

i just bought a top online..the material not so nice ler~:(

and ya i still want to know more about the shoes hehe :D

Edited by yin

i love all the hoodies lar...

do you know if they have other colours than the blue and the yellow? i might want few colours

Hey Simmy, nope these are the only two colours available. : )

wow..e dresses r so nice

really love it...feel like buyin it

but those dresses..suitable for function n dinner..

normal days cant wear....i seldom got those function... :(

Well the Korean White Lady one piece dress can be worn with a denim jacket for a casual look. : )

misa

i think i'll wait for the first order to come in order to see the materials..

i just bought a top online..the material not so nice ler~:(

and ya i still want to know more about the shoes hehe :D

Sure, no problem. ; ) And yup, yup, I'll get back to you with regards to the shoes. Cheers!

hey misa... will u be doin orders for these stocks whn da new stocks come in?.. coz i might nt take it nw @_@" kinda broke T-T

hey misa... will u be doin orders for these stocks whn da new stocks come in?.. coz i might nt take it nw @_@" kinda broke T-T

Well, I'll have a few ready stocks in hand during the second week of November. I'm leaving for Australia -- mid of next month -- so the second preorder will only start after the 26th of November when I get back. ; ) I can't guarantee that we'll have the same items in stock though. We'll see how it goes ; ) Thanks for your interest!

i love the pink color with pearls high heels but i scared the size i cant fit in :(

i love the pink color with pearls high heels but i scared the size i cant fit in :(

It's Europe size 36, 37, 38.

Europe size 36 = US size 6 = 23.5cm

Europe size 37 = US size 6 1/2 = 23.8cm

Europe size 38 = US size 7 1/2 = 24.5cm

I'll be bringing in some ready stocks for the shoes. No worries.

It's Europe size 36, 37, 38.

Europe size 36 = US size 6 = 23.5cm

Europe size 37 = US size 6 1/2 = 23.8cm

Europe size 38 = US size 7 1/2 = 24.5cm

I'll be bringing in some ready stocks for the shoes. No worries.

misa if u do bring in ready stock for pink pearl high heels shoes do drop me a PM ok? highly interested in the shoes i think i'm size 36 but u know la different cutting different size :(

Edited by pinkybaby

misa if u do bring in ready stock for pink pearl high heels shoes do drop me a PM ok? highly interested in the shoes i think i'm size 36 but u know la different cutting different size :(

Okay -- I'll PM you. ; )~~~