Sign in to follow this  
Quen^nie

Quen^nie E-Clothing

why my name not listed at page 1...?? :(:cry:

and Quennie..i wan Q0011 and Q0008..not Q0010 :(

u've sent the order..?? :cry:

Edited by *th3Ng*

queenie, i luv yr clothes but i'm stucked in australia atm. i'll be back during cny for 2 weeks, i wonder do u have a shop so i can go during that time? otherwise i'll just see whats on in here that time :wub:

Girls,

I havent sent the orders out yet. I thought of doing transaction y'sday (monday) but its public holiday.

Luvlade : Items havent sent out. Waiting. But i have 1 piece similar to the 1 piece that you ordered for yourself. But its a previous order. ;)

theng : you sent me the wrong code, Ive check my PM dy. I change for you dy! lucky orders havent sent out.

clve : my shop is located in Miri, Sarawak. If you did come over, do PM me. :)

im interested in some of your clothings. pls let me know what are the procedures and costs to have them shipped over to UK.

thanx,queenie.. :) will b waiting 4 dresses :)

Girls,

At the moment, most of the clothings still out of stock. Im still waiting for the reply from my supplier. It will take some time as it will be taken directly frm the manufacturer. For those who are not willing to wait, Im happy to refund the amount youve paid. Sorry for the delays.

Adrinaly, Oh yea, i did order extra 2 piece for that particular ones. But items havent arrive yet. Will let you babes knows when stock in hand

Alrite :)