Sign in to follow this  
cutiepie

Recommendation for mascara~~

Hi babes... I'm about get a new mascara... my previous Fasio mascaras were dried up .... cos i'm seldomly use them .... gonna get a new 1 .... read the threads here .... babes voted for anna sui .... but did not specify which item .. long or thick or dolly etc... i was thinking about to try estee lauder's .... so need u girls recommendation .... i went to sasa last week ... they are now selling a new mascara ... called fiberwig .... wondering if any of u girls tried that ..... it seems nice .... 8)

I recommend Estee Lauder or Lancome

lancome hypnose and the blue estee lauder one for lenghtening. forgot what its called.

these two!

i support anna sui~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

i m totally anna sui mascara fans!!! good effect+no smudge!! no smudge is the important point for getting a mascara! even lancome for me oso smudge!

if u got budget problem, then i suggest u goto maybeline unstopable, this mascara wont smudge too! some more it lengthen ur lashers!

yikpeng: i'm wondering if u use normal eyelash curler (cheap one) then followed by anna sui mascara, can it give good effect too? I have this problem tat my lash cant stand curl for long time.. or should i invest in a better curler like shu?

for me, it is still curl wor... mayb the way u use curler is wrong, of course the shu 1 better and give more good effect, but the normal curler still can make my lashers curl ya!

I recommend Estee Lauder Lash XL Maximum length Mascara and also Estee Lauder Magnascopic Maximum Length Mascara !~!~! Really good.........................

will it be hard to remove..?

wsh with facial foam can ah? no need make up remover?

i support anna sui~~!!!!!!!!!!!!

i m totally anna sui mascara fans!!! good effect+no smudge!! no smudge is the important point for getting a mascara! even lancome for me oso smudge!

if u got budget problem, then i suggest u goto maybeline unstopable, this mascara wont smudge too! some more it lengthen ur lashers!

which 1 of anna sui u recommend ..? and how much does it cost? :rolleyes:

I have tried:

Lancome Hypnose

Loreal Double Extension

Maybelline lash discovery

ZA Cutie curl..

the best is Kate mascara base + Za Cutie Curl!!!

Best!! No smudge, curls up nicely! :wink3:

which 1 of anna sui u recommend ..? and how much does it cost? :rolleyes:

anna sui super long and super volumn!

both cost rm90 each

I recommend Estee Lauder Magnascopic Maximum Length Mascara. Easy to apply and does not smudge easily.

Btw, I saw the Fiberwig from Sasa MV also. Was really tempted to buy that 1 but i still got 4 mascara not finished yet. The fiberwig was reccomended in 1 of the issue of the "Nv Ren Wo Zui Da" Magazines. But forgot which issue. According to the magazine, it is 1 of the top seller in Japan.

Yes, agree with YikPeng, the best mascara does not smudge. I have tried many and even they say it won't smudge, it still smudges. So far the best i tried is ANNA SUI's. I am using the Anna Sui Waterproof... I think i may try the volume and lengthening ones... BUT are these waterproof?

Those waterproof mascara's are hard to remove. Anyone have a good eye make up removal to recommend? Something that does not irritate the eye and good quality??

I am also using Elianto 3D mascara... not waterproof... but stays on even when you cry!! Haha... hardly smudges... quite good for the price.