Sign in to follow this  
SwEEti3_Pi3

Cellulite

actually i have seen tis topic b4..but couldnt find it..

havin tis sellulite problem la....i think the babes knew bout tis..n i know tis thing can be cure..n gone forever..make me feel uncomfortable wearing sleeveless..or dress..or even sexy shirt..jz have to get rid of tis sellulite..

help... :X

You can try searching for Cellulite instead :)

Couldn't cellulites be reduced with firming body creams?

L'oreal has a new range of firming products with Anti-cellulite.

Perhaps you might want to give it a try?

I have not tried because before this I wasn't clear as to what cellulite is :P

hurm..i have some nasty cellulites myself..been jogging and running but it looks like it'll take me forever to get rid of it..

where can i get that Elancyl ?! does it really work ?

Cellulites is cause by fats accumulation? True or false as I spotted it on my thigh.

is cellulite means the skin look like the orange skin?? means fats shown on the skin??

or what??

er..it's like..ur skin..not smooth ..like..er..dunno how to say..like..er..haha..really duno how to say..if u got watch ladies forst..they got show before..usually u can notice at ur thigh..

Anyway..this is what i found frm some website bout cellulite..

Caffeine is the first ingredient in most cellulite treatments. The same way caffeine gets us moving in the morning, it can also help to get our fat cells moving. So head to your coffee makers, girls, and go for the high octane stuff.

Do what famous models do ritualistically, and what beauty contestants to before that big swimsuit walk. Line your bathroom floor with newspapers, and then sit on the edge of your bathtub with used coffee grounds. Make sure that the coffee grounds are still warm, but comfortable, to the touch. If they've cooled down, simply heat them briefly in the microwave.

Rub them into the cellulite-laden areas of your legs using your hands or a loofah mitt. Although the grounds will pretty much hit the newspaper quickly, a residue will remain. Ideally, seaweed should be wrapped around the area to detoxify. If you are unable to find lengths of seaweed at your health food store or natural supermarket, use plastic wrap. Wrap completely around the upper leg and let set for a few minutes.

To intensify the treatment, take an old-fashioned rolling pin and roll the area to further smooth out the cellulite. Unwrap, brush the remaining grounds onto the newspaper, and rinse thoroughly.

For top results, you should do this treatment at least twice a week.

The Fat Truth: Five Cellulite Myths Busted

Drinking more water will reduce cellulite.

FALSE. In fact, the idea that drinking more water will help any skin condition is erroneous unless you're truly medically dehydrated. Nor does drinking more water eliminate any cellulite-causing toxins. Overhydration can actually increase the appearance of cellulite.

Exercise will prevent cellulite.

FALSE. Even the fittest female athlete can develop cellulite. Still, the less fat you have, the less likely it is to spill over that web of fibrous bands, so by all means, exercise away to burn fat and increase muscle.

Liposuction removes cellulite.

FALSE. Because tight bands of fibrous tissue cause cellulite, extracting the fat layer that resides just under the skin may actually worsen that dimpled look. "I would recommend liposuction for contour improvements in patients with stubborn fat deposits, but I would never recommend liposuction to anyone as a primary cellulite treatment," says Boynton Beach, Florida, plastic surgeon David Rosenstein, MD.

A healthy diet will prevent cellulite.

FALSE. Eating well is always a good idea, but specific foods won't prevent or cure cellulite. Still, junk food that makes you fat may make you more prone to dimples. And beware of all those so-called anti-cellulite supplements. There's no proof that they're effective.

Cellulite only occurs in women.

FALSE. Some men do get cellulite, and industry data show that at least 6,000 American males sought treatment for it last year. Recent research suggests that cellulitic males may have lower levels of the hormone androgen. Still, far fewer males get the dimples. One reason: Male connective tissue lies in a firmer crisscross pattern than the female connective-tissue matrix

ive been using uzap for a few months.. 1st.. those cellulite seems to get much worst..cos i uzap intensively for a long time... its liek the fats accumulated there. but the next morning.. it dissapears.. and after a few months of this routine.. i feel the cellulite disssapearing.. :)

i reakon.. the zapping gather fats.. and overnight.. the fats disperse again.. routinary of this someone dillutes the fats? dun know lar.. how come this happens...

i've just bought elancyl in watsons..at 1st i tot of buying za wonder shape..but the sa claimed tat elancyl wil do better job with a lil higher price than za...she recommended elancyl as she said she experienced it..i dunno...haha...hence i bought it..so far anyone who has tried it notice the difference?

I usually don't believe those cream works. But I just bought the other day and apply. Although I didn't notice any difference, but I feel more confident. Dunno why. Just thinking that I apply some cream that is believed to help reduce cellulite and fat then can already. Weird huh. Hope its working although I didn't notice any difference.

But I think I notice some difference after I use the ZA face shaper. My face looks slimmer, narrower.

hmm mayb can try loreal's perfect slim day n nite?its affordable n very effective for me..i hav been using regularly for a month plus n the bottle still havent finish.now the cellulite on my butt n thigh is less visible already..very much diff from before...its softer,smoother n my thigh is smaller too..if u get their exfotonic n exfoliate once a week it wud be best as it is very important to remove dead skin cells so dat can absorb better..

worth a try... i think it is around 50+ for day n same for nite...so its rm100+ for a month plus

but must be really consistent la..it really work for me

Edited by naomichung

It’s a bumpy or dimpled appearance of the skin when you pinch you thigh. Men do have cellulite too just that they have better deal in hiding it coz of thieir thicker skin . :wink3:

Some people said "Gua Sa" can reduce cellulite wor. But not sure what stroke should take. Maybe can check with any Elken member/agen, i think they should know.

Actually cellulite isn't a fat problem.. it's a skin problem..

There's an article in Harper's Bazaar this month on cellulite. Try read it!

There are also tips on how to hide it..