Sign in to follow this  
SweetCat

small apartmet in kl n pj area?

anyone know where can i rent a small apartment? i think like studio or juz 600 ~ 800 sf

just for one or two person to stay, that is me or/and my bf... :X

my bf complain that the apartment that i found in kepong now around 1086sf is too big for the only two of us... :doh::loser:

i need some place that is near to LRT or KTM, price around 500++ got? :wink3::thumbup1:

thx ar.....

How about bukit jalil? They have one, two or 2 + 1 bedroom apartment. Price about RM700++. Nowadays you can't find an apartment renting at RM500++. Unless you are lookiing for a low cost flat. By the way, my aunt has a low cost flat; brand new, no tenant before. Located in Cheras. Rental I think less than RM500.

i think bukit jalil small apartment unit may be cheap to rent. not too sure the cost. maybe you can try ask becky what's the going rate for an apartment in bukit jalil.

sweetcat, try menara seputih. got studio apt for rent, i think the price is around 500-600 depending on size and condition. it's right opp midvalley. it's not a new bldg but its well kept. its basically an apt with some condo facilities. you can call and speak to cecilia who works in the mgt office. her number is: 019-3892928.

do u want a whole apartment to yourself or can share?

cuz if u can share there is a place i can recommend

Sweetcat, u can try at Bayu Puteri near Tropicana....my fren just shift thr...the rental is abit high la 4 u..abt RM700 for the whole unit....3bedroom+2bathrooms.......abt 800+ sqf.......

anyhow i do think the environment thr is not bad.....facility wise is very good....got sauna, gym, swimming pool, badminton n tennis court........mayb u can try 2 c tat place.....i noe got quite a lot of young ppl stay thr.....whn i 1st been thr i really think the place suit for a couple 2 stay..... :thumbup1: