Sign in to follow this  
jelly

Kenko Diet Plum

Do anyone know where to get this kenko diet plum from? i heard it works to detox ur body and lose weight easily?? Let me know where to get it..

Do anyone know where to get this kenko diet plum from? i heard it works to detox ur body and lose weight easily?? Let me know where to get it..

I think i saw it in Sasa before, dunno if they still sells it. Give it a try though.

Myself - the person in the link I posted should be able to help you out there, she's a fellow MYB'er too :)

Edited by Blurred

Myself - the person in the link I posted should be able to help you out there, she's a fellow MYB'er too :)

Thanks, I'll email her rite awayyyy.....Im Desperate :lol:

chiatlin - visit the link I gave to 'Myself' above, its of MYB member Cheesillicious's experiance of using the plum. Also try googling for Hijackqueen's blog as well, she blogged about using it too :)

Hi to all,

Wow, people DO know about this product after all. :clapclap: Well, as you all can see, this is my first post here. The reason why Im writing this is because I have tried Kenko, and well, Im just amazed at how well it works! I took it for one month, actually for "cleansing purpose", and it WORKS I tell you!

Actually it tastes JUST like normal dried plums, but it actually cleanses your colon of all the accumulated waste which causes problems like acne, tiredness, OVERWEIGHT. People who say that they dont have constipation problems will still have accumulated stools on the walls of their intestines, which weigh a yucky 2-3 kg (as heavy as a bowling ball!). Shocking right!!

But its NOT like those slimming teas where you will POO and POO and run to the toilet. For me, I go to toilet as usual,maybe a little bit more, but my bowel movements sure are great.

I notice that I feel a lot more energetic these days, and now even my fiancee is eating it. Hehe.... he loves it. I have lost abt 2kg within the one month of taking it. I think my colon is being cleansed coz I do feel more energetic.

Im so taken by this product that Ive decided to be a distributor for them, part time la. Hehe. Never done anything like this before, so Im just giving it a try. Even it doesnt work out, at least I have lotsa stock of plums for me left! Hehe.

If you would like to know more about this product, do contact me. Ive not been disappointed, try it out yourself :wink3:

If you would like to know more about this product, do contact me. Ive not been disappointed, try it out yourself :wink3:

do note that this is a thread for discussion of kenko diet plum, not a platform for any selling, if you interested to share more, please share the information here.

i saw the price n OMG so expensive -_-

its over $100 for 160g?

i saw them selling in watson;s now... can get for rm126 - 10%

hehehe.. i dunno oh..

coz i didnt try also.... coz i scare its just those that let u go poo poo only... so i'm taking L-carnitine liquid and exercise.. hopefully it works

shinyshampoo - which branch of watsons was offering the discount?

any of the watsons lo... coz when its raya sales, it was having discount... now dun hav liao... maybe need to wait till christmas sale lo..

Tried it. Not so much cos I wanted to diet go on a diet but because I had a problem going to the toilet. It's great for people that has a constipation problem, as a short term cure, not long term but I don't think you should use it solely to lose weight. I still use once in awhile when I can't go to the toilet but always stop when I get regular again.

And yes, the weight you lose will be mostly water, not fat.

Can't remember how much I bought it for but it's sold at that health shop in BSC next door to the Body Shop.

Hope the info helps anyone.