Sign in to follow this  
dancer

nasi lemak.

lolz, nasi lemak caught my attention as i really like it, sometimes i eat about once a week, consider alot compare with most of you here. I know it's unhealthy but i workout alot, about 40 minutes dance every morning, if i eat more i exercise more, that's the theory.

Mmmm... nasi lemak! :rolleyes: Who can resist! I just try to make slightly healthier choices if I can like taking half a hardboiled egg instead of fried egg, more veggies and cucumber and no oily curry chicken! But my fav nasi lemak is the very basic Malay one: rice, hardboiled egg, peanuts, cucumber, ikan bilis and sambal all wrapped in a banana leaf :P

MMMMmmmm..nasi lemak! Most of Malaysians favourite. There's a stall selling nasi lemak outside my school. Lucky thing the nasi lemak is too spicy for me. Or else i'll be eating it every school day.

lol....haha...i used to eat nasi lemak for lunch everyday...but a bit sick of it already so change to bread and jam. lol..but now still back to nasi lemak..hahaha

LOL

dam u guys just reminded me that i've been missing my daily nasi lemak breakfast from the morning malay stall near my office, i have it every morning! n trust me.. over the years i have problem gaining weight but when i started to have nasi lemak everyday for breakfast i've gained 2inch on my waist in 2 mths!

now now.. girls if u all wanna keep ur waistline slim n ur weight on check really really keep nasi lemak minimal, all the guys in my office are plum or have tummy.. well i gotta admit i have one too right now :lol1: nasi lemak is evil.. sinful evil as sinful as chocolates but we just cant resist it haha

Edited by Nickster

Nasi Lemak is so FAT.

Btw,I havent had it for ages. :)

and My friend was like, " how could you? You're in Malaysia and you are not eating nasi lemak?"

Trust me,I love Nasi Lemak soooo much. But the fat? you know when we eat it, we're not just eating the nasi, but also the FRIED CHICKEN.Gosh.I dont know how many hours I need to work out to burn the faT!

lol i guess i'm the only one that doesn't like and never had nasi lemak before. Dun like sambal + santan that's cooked together with the rice.

Are you an angmoh???

dont think we relaly wanna know how much fat n calories r in nasi lemak do we? :P:P

but really will onli climbing a flight of stairs burn it off?? i don think so ler... i jog for 20 minutes onli burn around 250 calories...

Why not you go bungy jumping after that? Sure burn more calories one, LOLZ, I'm kinda kidding :P:clapclap:

ahhhhhhhhhhh.my fav food.must have it as my breakfast every morning :)

QUOTE (dancer @ Aug 27 2006, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does anyone here knows how many calories are there in a normal plate of nasi lemak? normal as in with 1 fried egg with cucumber and sambal.

don need to worry about all this calories thing lar....eat then eat lar....nasi lemak is m'sian favourite food...rite???
if a person can't eat this n tat then why still wanna eat......can eat but don't eat often but if worry about fat or calories then i would suggest to have a regular exercise and also eat lecithin e which is a antioxidants as well as a oil absorber....not to forget to take carb blocker to block all the carbohydrates>>>easy rite!!!also please drink more water!!!!
if need any other enquiry pls msg me at blur_kelx@hotmail.com