Sign in to follow this  
bluebelldolphin

Teeth Whitening/Bleaching

hi lisa,quite interested with this treament as the price is very relevant...can i know how long will it last? and mind to let me know where is this dental situated..thanks yea

i went for it today~~ RM 450

but just took the model of my teeth...

going next tuesday for the treatment...

RM450 just for the model of the teeth?!?! or including the whitening treatment?

erm.. everything...

but today only do the model...

but why doing teeth whitening have to take the model of the teeth? i though taking the model of the teeth is for those wearing braces etc.

it's not promotion. in Puchong~

if i m not mistaken, i have to wear the model in night for a week. or something like that..

Edited by sweechen

if i m not mistaken, i have to wear the model in night for a week. or something like that..

that's more like a retainer, if you're going for braces. retainers actually has got no connection to teeth whitening. lol.

Edited by ladydivine

i think there is this type of whitening that u have to wears a model everynight too.. heard it from tv. a host for taiwan show said that she is using that method for teeth whitening.

luvlade,i am interested with the treatment..is it the dental situated at penang and can i know more details and book appointment with the dentist? TQ

I heard about bright smile this is the newest technologies in teeth whitening.

few years a go it's not popular in Malaysia but now i can see there are a lot of dental clinic offering that service. such as the curve and sri hartamas.

as what i know is they use blue light laser to do the teeth whitening and it's only need 30-40 min and u can walk out with your perfect white teeth.

but i'm not so sure about the price. Fluene, may be u can ask your brother about that. cheers!

Wow its really 1500? i thought i have seen advert for 500 before n i thought tat that is really xxpens . .heh but mayb got different types i just didnt look properly

Edited by MeLi

So, how's the result of your teeth whitening treatment? Did it work? I'm thinking of whitening my teeth now that they're sans braces. :)