Sign in to follow this  
jerrynn

Hair Band

cute hairband, fashion01! reminds me of hello kitty. hehe. where did u get it from?

i like those thick but plain hair bands. something like what missy Z has. the white thick hair band. anyone knows where to get these kinda hair band? I always see those hair bands with rhinestones one.. but i don't like those kind lerr

Hi Chinadoll,

I am actually selling it as well.. hehe If you are interested, you can check out my other thread. There are several colours to choose from.

Hairbands

Some people will feel the pain at the side of their ears due to the tightness of the hairband. I am one of them but this one, it doesnt hurt. That's why it's one of my fav. :clapclap:

cute hairband, fashion01! reminds me of hello kitty. hehe. where did u get it from?

Edited by fashion01

hi...i also got a few hairbands,and i wanna ask...

i got one thick white hairband,bought from chameleon...it looks nice but then it keeps sliding off my head :cry:

does anyone know,is there anything i can do to keep it from falling off???

i think it's becos the bottom of the band doesn't have those "spikes" things,if you know what i mean.hehe.

help pls~~

hi...i also got a few hairbands,and i wanna ask...

i got one thick white hairband,bought from chameleon...it looks nice but then it keeps sliding off my head :cry:

does anyone know,is there anything i can do to keep it from falling off???

i think it's becos the bottom of the band doesn't have those "spikes" things,if you know what i mean.hehe.

help pls~~

urm is it too big for you? i dont know if there's any solution for hairbands that are too big.

Hi Joe_Gal,

My face is quite big(I call it chubby) as well and you will still look nice wearing a hairband. When you wear it, dont push all your hair towards the back. Instead, just put the hairband on top of your hair without parting any hair to the front or to the side.

The natural look with the hairband. You will definitely look sweet in that. :)

so nice de hairband...but i can't wear wo...my face big wer...look strange!!! wear liao more big o... :shakehead:

Bought these last week. i find wider hairband more suitable for me. :P

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/dan...on/DSCN3972.jpg

u bought it how much?? & u bought it where??

Please remove the%7Boption%7D tag when you quote... Thanks! :)

Edited by Missy Z

i can't wear hairbands because my head is so rounded..

ahahaha.. :P

i'd look like an egg head if i wore one.. :lol: apart from that i have a high forehead..

XxdrindrinxX, i bought them in sunway pyramid. Rm12.90 for one.

what the shop name?? i hardly go sunway piramid... maybe i ask my fren buy 4 me...

i love hairbands... maybe i still kids... 14 is under kids or teenagers?? any way dis is how i wear my hair band... my hair band rili simple...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

what the shop name?? i hardly go sunway piramid... maybe i ask my fren buy 4 me...

it's not a shop actually. they're having this x'mas sales stalls. i bought it fom one of the stores. same floor as Giant. a lot more other designs. :P

it's not a shop actually. they're having this x'mas sales stalls. i bought it fom one of the stores. same floor as Giant. a lot more other designs. :P

thanx 4 ur information... =)