Sign in to follow this  
asian gold

comfort in mini skirt length

Hi dudes,

I am not sure if any of you are very particular in avoiding upskirts, or chances for guys to peek into you when wearing a short skirt.

I have a friend who is so scared of giving chances to guys to peek into skirt, yet always want to wear very short skirt. Kinda irritating isn't it?

For me, well, of course I sit properly, but not overly protective, as I am sure those guys out there aren't so pervert?

Your views..... pls :wink3:

When you are wearing mini skirts, I advise you to sit properly and protect yourself! It is more irritating when girls purposely want to show off what's inside!

it attracts & distracts different crowd of people.

so be aware of the company that u r mingling with :)

When you are wearing mini skirts, I advise you to sit properly and protect yourself! It is more irritating when girls purposely want to show off what's inside!

well, when you are wearing quite a short skirt, how do you usually cover yourself when you get up or sit down, sometimes its so hard that its inevitable that flashes of your panties can be seen....kinda hard to cover isn't it.

For me, if there is a guy observing, i do feel uneasy when getting up or down, if no one really observing its ok.

guys are always on the look out for upskirts...if unavoidable, just make it quick...i had a few upskirts too, but luckily i was wearing sexy panties, not grannies one...at least not so paiseh when "run light"...

well, when you are wearing quite a short skirt, how do you usually cover yourself when you get up or sit down, sometimes its so hard that its inevitable that flashes of your panties can be seen....kinda hard to cover isn't it.

For me, if there is a guy observing, i do feel uneasy when getting up or down, if no one really observing its ok.

hehe...4 me,i'll avoid bending down...if wanna get up from d chair n i happen 2 wear really short mini skirt,will use my bag 2 cover by back b4 i get up[in class] :P but if i'm outside wif frens...will ask my gurl fren 2 stand bhind me :P^_^

to be honest, myself, i don't mind too much, if its a fat ugly guy or bald headed uncle aiming to see me upskirt when i sit down or standup, i would be very disgusted.

If it has been quite a normal or good looking guy, i would not purposely flash, but just don't mind so much if it happens.

I had once caught a quite good looking guy trying quite hard to aim for me to upskirt, i was kind of abit shy and embarassed, but not disgusted. :)

i am not sure if he caught a glimpse when i get up, cause the chair was quite hard to turn sideways to get up and had no bag to cover me, i am sure he had a good one that day, .... luckily i was not seen by fat ugly guy.

I find it unreasonable to expect guys not to look at something that you're freely flashing to the world, whether it was on purpose or not. Whether they are perverted or not is not relevant. And like guitarleo says, if it's so uncomfortable, why wear it in the first place? :blink:

my mom said "human are born with a pair of eyes to see and u cant stop them. so let em do the staring or watever not as long as they don't touch you" LMAO

true..if u dun feel comfortable better dun wear it..

dun want to see a gal keep pulling her skirt down while walking....

read in the newspaper, a pervert in taiwan collected more than 10000 under skirt pictures..... that's mean more than 1000 women were victims, and how come his photo taking skills so good? my god~

keep pullling her skirt while walking will become funny...........

i dont usually wear mini skirt. but if i'm to wear it, i will definitely not begin pulling it. but then, also gotta jaga myself lorr...

true..if u dun feel comfortable better dun wear it..

dun want to see a gal keep pulling her skirt down while walking....

:blush: guilthy of tht crime..but actually i didnt alwiz pull my skirt..juz once a while..coz my skirt moves up after some walking....

Edited by kyliemc

i'll only pull my skirt when I wanna sit down or stand up. i don't do that when i'm walking. it's annoying for me and the ppl around me. heck, you gotta know the consequences of wearing a mini. they're meant to be short. accidental flashes happen all the time. don't wear it if you're not comfortable. and lisa, great advice from your mum. lol. if pervy old uncles wanna stare, they can stare. cuz that's all they can do. if aunties look at you in disgust, who cares. they're not my mum what. muhaha! *grins*

Edited by rebelliciouskat

i'll only pull my skirt when I wanna sit down or stand up. i don't do that when i'm walking. it's annoying for me and the ppl around me. heck, you gotta know the consequences of wearing a mini. they're meant to be short. accidental flashes happen all the time. don't wear it if you're not comfortable. and lisa, great advice from your mum. lol. if pervy old uncles wanna stare, they can stare. cuz that's all they can do. if aunties look at you in disgust, who cares. they're not my mum what. muhaha! *grins*

:) exactly my thoughts, well put, could not have said it better.

I guess for us most gals, its not so embarassing if we wear lose singlet and bend down compared to upskirt when wearing skirt. Its just more precious down there. :whistling:

Guess it boils down to the fact that new boyfriends are allowed to touch up there first before touching down there. :D

you know what, I had just learnt a trick or two from an experience, you must be thinking sitting with legs crossed is good enough protection, answer is wrong

Once I had a drink with a gal pal in McDonalds, she is tall, wears real short skirt, and her legs are tightly crossed. But noticed a guy sitting opposite with the face staring straight at my friend's legs, but it was crossed.

Not until i walked to the basin and came back did I realised that a crossed leg also can be exposed if your skirt are real short. My fren's undies was exposed at the bottom triangle when she sits leaning back, thus allowing her bottom / buttocks part moving forward and upward, and thus exposing her undie.

Gosh, sometimes you felt you had done enough, but then still not enough. :doh:

I hate those 40s UP twisted mind sadistic pervert bastards. Why?

It happen on my ex. U watch i can't stop your darn eyes, but don't touch...Fc*k!

:) exactly my thoughts, well put, could not have said it better.

I guess for us most gals, its not so embarassing if we wear lose singlet and bend down compared to upskirt when wearing skirt. Its just more precious down there. :whistling:

Guess it boils down to the fact that new boyfriends are allowed to touch up there first before touching down there. :D

you know what, I had just learnt a trick or two from an experience, you must be thinking sitting with legs crossed is good enough protection, answer is wrong

Once I had a drink with a gal pal in McDonalds, she is tall, wears real short skirt, and her legs are tightly crossed. But noticed a guy sitting opposite with the face staring straight at my friend's legs, but it was crossed.

Not until i walked to the basin and came back did I realised that a crossed leg also can be exposed if your skirt are real short. My fren's undies was exposed at the bottom triangle when she sits leaning back, thus allowing her bottom / buttocks part moving forward and upward, and thus exposing her undie.

Gosh, sometimes you felt you had done enough, but then still not enough. :doh:

been thru that gurl. the trick is to turn side ways and tuck the excess cloth in. if all else fails, wear nicer undies. :lol1:

I hate those 40s UP twisted mind sadistic pervert bastards. Why?

It happen on my ex. U watch i can't stop your darn eyes, but don't touch...Fc*k!

mid life crisis. :lol:

been thru that gurl. the trick is to turn side ways and tuck the excess cloth in. if all else fails, wear nicer undies. :lol1:

mid life crisis. :lol:

In the process of doing that, you gonna show even more piece of your panties. :lol:

too bad, i seldom or i should say rarely wear mini skirt.... only once in the blue moon.... so never really have that kind of troubles... lolz

hahah ... need to sacrifice your comfy for the sake of minis hahah :lol: there was this girl who wore minis yesterday and it was like just below the butt ... :S :S

How can a guy not look at girls with short skirts ?

A quick flash here and there (if any) is a great bonus long as you are not advertising your .... Most of the time, guys are also admiring your legs.

Then, how do you explain panty lines showing when you wear jeans???

Undies excite man!

i wear skirts everyday. end at mid thigh ah. shorter ones onli went go out :P

yah, no matter what you wear even thought u wrap up like a 'mummy', those ppl wif pervert mind still hv ways to arouse...

my mum / grandma use to *nag* me .... my leg so much scars (eh, is better now ler. nt so obvious) still dare to "show off"

I replied, "wah, then those ppl face lots of pimples and scars mai need to cover up ah. I wear wat i like and comfort wif. Screw wat ppl think . "

hehe...

i'm confused now... the girls don't want a guy to get a peek at their undies becoz its rude or becoz they are afraid their undies r not nice? :blink:

i'm confused now... the girls don't want a guy to get a peek at their undies becoz its rude or becoz they are afraid their undies r not nice? :blink:

yeah we like pervos lookin up our skirts and peeking at our undies. :doh:

fyi my last statement was a joke. :doh:

neways I dunno what's all the hype about. Wear whatever you want, screw what ppl think.

the end.

Edited by rebelliciouskat